Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alfagta

my sunday loose haul!(7-9-09)

Spoiler:

here's my max haul yesterday...............now i need a new cabinet.......
enjoy the pix.......... Laughing

at last..pics do the speak....nice haul bro god ..envy the rubber bro esp.green the custom bug..congrats..

whoa!!!!!!! your collection now is betting bigger, and so do those car with rubber tyres collection!
congrats! thumbsup

oops cannot edit! can any moderators please repeat one of my same posting. thanks.

shakz7 wrote:
Danielh - Now you get what i meant yesterday... Twisted Evil

yeah, he did hauled alot yesterday, ha!ha!....... :LOL!:

demonicle wrote:
done.
shakz... u want the edit function?

I WANT~!! :buddies:

thys all replies....my fav was the civic type-r,mustang 2010,old merc slr & the yellow camaro bumbebee.....really kena poison with hw la........

looks like sinclair also want to there early to get some good hot sayur!! hehe.... :LOL!:

danielh wrote:
looks like sinclair also want to there early to get some good hot sayur!! hehe.... :LOL!:

"Early Bird will get the worms to eat!!!" Razz

alfagta wrote:
then i camping there friday nite...hehe

suggestion : why dont u all the members there go do the gathering night at amcorp mall?? Dont need sleep ..then next day straight away go beli sayur!! grin

alfagta wrote:
then i camping there friday nite...hehe

you camp on friday night but the market on sunday, whoa.... you camp 1 day in advance!!!!!!!
err.... what are you going to do on saturday.........? brows

imagine like amazing race program.....me & sinclair waiting outside amcorp mall at 5am morning waiting the gate to open & run inside to haul....kekekeke

anyway,jst now I haul a green hw at petronas while i go inside to pee....no need show picture ...it's a boring 2 wheels HW....kekekekek

alfagta wrote:
imagine like amazing race program.....me & sinclair waiting outside amcorp mall at 5am morning waiting the gate to open & run inside to haul....kekekeke

anyway,jst now I haul a green hw at petronas while i go inside to pee....no need show picture ...it's a boring 2 wheels HW....kekekekek

wow...nice pee pee haul!!! Btw.."Did u wash ur ****...wash ur hand too?? Remember this song???
cuz maybe next time u wanna trade that BB with somebody else...so the person who get this BB wont be infected!!!

ckh...u r real funny la....now i forgot whether i wash or not....kekeke....
sure la wash.....