Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prabha71

Anyone got a Million US bucks..?

This has to be seen to be believed.

US1 Million for a collection.

LINK For 1 million Buck Hot Wheels

This is a short time listing..

whattaheck!but those cars really looks..........AWESOME!

Well Sinclair... If we had a million bucks I don't think we'd have it shipped. We'd pick it up..

Or if you want something less exclusive, like the entire collection of all Hot Wheels cars from 1989-2005 (except about 40 cars less)... you just need $15,000.

MASSIVE HOT WHEELS COLLECTION 4500+ CARS ,150+T HUNTS

Raymond wrote:
one of a kind and one hell of a price

One kind of a hell also. Evil or Very MadTwisted Evil

sinclair wrote:
No shipping to Malaysia. Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadRazz

intend to buy ah mr sinclair, RazzRazz

kukubeh wrote:
my god.... 150+ TOY CARS for the price of a bunglow...

Maybe you can 'melt' the cars, then ask the contractor to build a bungalow/villa
by using melted metals of the cars.. I think they aren't metal.. Who knows, maybe they
are made up of 24-carat gold
/emas berkarat..

Ok first off. The guy said he was an artist. So 1 mil could be justified IF HE WAS FAMOUS! But he is not. So he could keep his sentimental value back at his place for all i care. Real artist would not part money with his art just like that, unless a good offer come by. This guy sounds desperate and is fishing for suckers. I have read a lot about artist showing their arts at galleries and websites and there are no price attached to them. All are personal and an interested party with art knowledge would then offer a price for them. Seriously he is giving artist a bad name.

Looking at the page Elgee posted, puts one thing in my head. Would i end up like that? Filled up room, just no more interest in HW and then let it go just like that.

netmatrix might sound harsh but I think he's right.
I don't think one custom is worth over 6000$ no matter the currency you're talking about.
I've bought customs before and I wouldn't buy this guy's work anyway.
Too many changes on the car.
I love the deora II and I just don't like what he did.
The guy's looking for a sucker to shed money....

a million US bucks can buy around 7 Ferrari in America

6k a piece?? I'm not sure if Tiffany feel insulted...

If you pay RM100K for one car that encustred with precious/ semi precious stones, i mean that we could consider a great deal. But cars that are made with other car parts and he bump up the prices to that level. Is he even serious? There are tons of custom cars that look better and they don't cost an arm and a leg! If he asks for RM6000 for a car, at least it should come with custom made parts! Not salvaged from other toys!!