Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ktjs

Finally Collected all the Muscle Car Mania 2009 series ( 1 t

Recommended Posts

Hi all, i recently completed all the muscle car collection and it paid off, all the 7 elevens, Giant, Tesco, Carefour and other department stalls i covered in a month. Really went to all places. Also i found two 2010 HW premier cars, both Ford Shelby GT500 ( one old 69 fastback and one mustang ).

 dsc00211.jpg

181 & Corvette Stingray

 dsc00212.jpg

Old meets New..

 dsc00210.jpg

muscle cars..., woooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
wow!! Great muscle cars u got there!! cONGRATS!


thanks bro, really took alot of time to collect all of them, oh yeah, in the picture forgot to insert 2 more muscle cars, he he

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's nice to have achived something after working so hard ya. nice collection.

i have that 67' shelby gt500 but i didn't even notice it's 2010 car (slap forehead). Smile btw the stingray haul from local store too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kukubeh wrote:
it's nice to have achived something after working so hard ya. nice collection.

i have that 67' shelby gt500 but i didn't even notice it's 2010 car (slap forehead). btw the stingray haul from local store too?


7 eleven uptown bro, just went there to buy cigi, saw it on the shelf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Congratz ~ Mustang gt 500 is 1 of my favourite cars among muscle cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ktjs wrote:
kukubeh wrote:
it's nice to have achived something after working so hard ya. nice collection.

i have that 67' shelby gt500 but i didn't even notice it's 2010 car (slap forehead). btw the stingray haul from local store too?


7 eleven uptown bro, just went there to buy cigi, saw it on the shelf


yo bro, when you free to collect your ferari?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jason wrote:
Congratz ~ Mustang gt 500 is 1 of my favourite cars among muscle cars.


like wise bro, is the ultimate macho car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alfagta wrote:
wow,the corvette stingray is nice....nice haul....


thanks bro, like i told kukubeh, went to buy cigi, saw it on the shelves, ha ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ktjs wrote:
7 eleven uptown bro, just went there to buy cigi, saw it on the shelf

Dammit, I was in uptown yesterday!!

But it was raining rivers, so couldn't cross the street. No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just check local 7-11 around my area, no restock or sign of restock, must be only certain areas in town ....it does look like new wave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yea my area 7E also no restock. infact their old stock is still berlambak keep in the box below the counter. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
congratulation bro. great cars u have there. i still got 2 more to complete my muscle cars series. hehe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hey bro long time no see u!
great collections of muscle cars!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aihhhh... looking at this, i'm still short of carded Mustang Fastback, Plymouth GTX & 67 Camaro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:
ktjs wrote:
7 eleven uptown bro, just went there to buy cigi, saw it on the shelf

Dammit, I was in uptown yesterday!!

But it was raining rivers, so couldn't cross the street.


ha ha, bro, rain or shine, still got to try your luck, hehe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
titaniumboss wrote:
congratulation bro. great cars u have there. i still got 2 more to complete my muscle cars series. hehe...


hi bro, which cars you looking for? maybe i can find it for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
netmatrix wrote:
Aihhhh... looking at this, i'm still short of carded Mustang Fastback, Plymouth GTX & 67 Camaro.


this models are really hard to find..., really got to be like a kid and ransack then whole shelves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kurz wrote:
hey bro long time no see u!
great collections of muscle cars!!


hey bro, yeah, long time no see lah, busy with work... really lost track of the hotwheels range now.., but slowly picking up back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great haul u hav there bro!!! luv the 2010 shelby gt500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote :
this models are really hard to find..., really got to be like a kid and ransack then whole shelves


You are right. I think its very limited in manufacturing. But the good news is this morning i got 2 2010 cars already. An ACR & GT500.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.