Fanboyism - wut u think?

everyone here can at least tell that we have

hardcore "machidi" - demonicle
hardcore alfa - alfagta
hardcore civic - addrick, yush, arrt
hardcore bolbo - fadhli
hardcore supra - enyo

Razz

but even so all above still respect other cars from other manufacturers..

i have a friend who was my schoolmate and currently studying in Italy and drives an alfa..
and he condemns every car brands (especially BMW for i dunno y..lol) and say only alfa is the best to the extend that he wishes he's an Italian

so how u guys counter these kind of ppl if they trying to argue with u? Laughing

Very simple, tell him if other cars sucks fine let his favored one be the only model running on the road don't let others cause they don't deserve to. He'll figure out this world is one hell of boring place to live. Same goes for other stuff, get him to list down his favorite clothes etc and tell him how about we visualize this scene where every dude walking on earth drives alfa, wears undercover brother t-shirt, listens to 'never gonna give you up' single everyday and eats only the ss15 asia cafe millenium crispy chicken rice.

undercoverbrother wrote:
Very simple, tell him if other cars sucks fine let his favored one be the only model running on the road don't let others cause they don't deserve to. He'll figure out this world is one hell of boring place to live. Same goes for other stuff, get him to list down his favorite clothes etc and tell him how about we visualize this scene where every dude walking on earth drives alfa, wears undercover brother t-shirt, listens to 'never gonna give you up' single everyday and eats only the ss15 asia cafe millenium crispy chicken rice.

Actually, you can be a fan of anything, just don't let the brand loyalty too high or you'll be an obsess person.

if i were u i'll just laught at him. just tell him go and get a life. lol.

kurz wrote:
everyone here can at least tell that we have

hardcore "machidi" - demonicle
hardcore alfa - alfagta
hardcore civic - addrick, yush, arrt

but even so all above still respect other cars from other manufacturers..

i have a friend who was my schoolmate and currently studying in Italy and drives an alfa..
and he condemns every car brands (especially BMW for i dunno y..lol) and say only alfa is the best to the extend that he wishes he's an Italian

so how u guys counter these kind of ppl if they trying to argue with u? Laughing

me me .... HARDCORE SUPRA aka Super Tsunami

haha looks like the thread becomes a "what is ur favret car manufacturer" thread instead Razz

ok ok i add ur entries to 1st post then Razz

for me sure nissan punya, RazzRazz

and about the topic, i agree with UCB, there will be no life if we stays on our favorite only!!

cham2020 wrote:
elgee wrote:
i like things with 4 wheels..

wow this is the famous 4 wheels push all directions trolley with child seat, under tray, four high quality padded plastic/rubber protection, spray paint in silver finish, used by basically everyone everywhere in the world, especially elgee during his hunt downunder...
wonder if hotwheels will come out with the model that have escalator stop wheels...

guyy wrote:
cham2020 wrote:

Spoiler:

wow this is the famous 4 wheels push all directions trolley with child seat, under tray, four high quality padded plastic/rubber protection, spray paint in silver finish, used by basically everyone everywhere in the world, especially elgee during his hunt downunder...
wonder if hotwheels will come out with the model that have escalator stop wheels...

yeah man, too sexy. TOO SEXY!