Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phoenix

Tempo quality and alignment

Recently i notice, some of the car tempo is no proper painted, and some of the alignment is out.
Like this 2 police car, u can notice the top 1 is oredy out of position. 1 more thing, if i no mistaken the tempo also had a orange line in between, but it like didnt printed or missing. What happen to the QC?

abcd0031.jpg

qc section busy playing with hotwheels, no time to check for quality error.... neno....neno...boom!!!

Look at the tampo of the 2010 Vipers, lousy! Bec. of that I saw a few n TRU and said bye-bye and sorry!

I'm the least worried about tampo placement. I recently got that ice cream truck and the rear wheels scrap the fender and cannot roll!!! I paid full retail for rolling cars not metal scraps!!! Going to call them up and see how.

^ if you are buying from C4 i think can return to them within 7 days.

Error?!?! The blardy car cannot roll properly la. When you roll it, the car would do a J turn. My first ice cream truck and its sucks! Again i would say it again and again, you guys bought it for the kilo weight value of the car! It cannot roll and i think many cannot roll nicely at all! WTF?!?!?

Erm... I had a few before that rolled perfectly. It's unfortunate that you got a dud. Time for a mod and change the wheels. What a Face

netmatrix wrote:
Error?!?! The blardy car cannot roll properly la. When you roll it, the car would do a J turn. My first ice cream truck and its sucks! Again i would say it again and again, you guys bought it for the kilo weight value of the car! It cannot roll and i think many cannot roll nicely at all! WTF?!?!?

Axle could be bent, so straighten it if it is so. By turning the wheel with your finger can find out whether it is bent.

i think the QC section busy playing with the new color blaster set..lol
that's y after the released of color shifter we see even more error.. Laughing

The axles are not bent. The wheels are round perfect. But i find the wheels are so low, they scrape the fender. The rear one especially. I think the read body that supports the axle is defective. Unless i open up the truck and shave the inside there is no way to make it roll. And my impression of this truck is terrible. There are no design aesthetics at all! Its square everywhere! A block of metal thats only good for its weight. What a bummer!

Now i need a firecracker to stuff inside the ice cream truck and make history. What a lousy truck!!! Blardy over-hyped vehicle!!

I haven't even come to Tooligan yet. The chrome is so thin and lousy, when i cleaned it with a rag under my finger nails, the chrome scratches off!!! It doesn't peel off in chunks but scratches off!! Crap!!! Wait for pictures.

I have not collected any Ice Cream Truck. Recently, I had taken a close look at some and found nothing attractive. Dull colour and lousy tampo. Only thing good is the metal base, but that's not enough.

undercoverbrother wrote:
You guys need to learn how to roll properly..

OMG, NOT AGAIN! [BIGfacepalm.jpg]

netmatrix wrote:
Spoiler:

Actually that's true, these are things Mattel factory should take care of. More QC probs ain't good for us.

I have included the pictures of the 2 duds i got. Look at thered arrows.

Ice cream trucks back wheels are scraping the fender! See how the truck is lowered backwards! The front rolls ok. The back.... lets say you roll the guy, the truck would do a J turn for you!

I took it out. Roll front and back a few times. Try to drift it. The the body got finger prints. So i used my t-shirt top clean it. Guess what? The chrome came off!!! I thought it was dirt, so a little pressure on the dark spot..... more chrome came off!!! Wahlao!!

Phoenix wrote:
Recently i notice, some of the car tempo is no proper painted, and some of the alignment is out.
Like this 2 police car, u can notice the top 1 is oredy out of position. 1 more thing, if i no mistaken the tempo also had a orange line in between, but it like didnt printed or missing. What happen to the QC?

abcd0031.jpg

Holy smokes! The first thing I did after reading your reply is to check my Fusion. ShockedShocked
Thankfully mine's good.

Thanks for the pics, and sorry for your bad luck.

Is the truck leaning more to the right when viewed from the back?

The truck not leaning left or right. Its totally resting on the wheels. So the truck is always on emergency brake! Maybe they should print "J-Turn special" on the card. hahaha. I think its going to be a paper weight already.

The tooligan...... i dunno la. Its rolls nicely. But the scratch makes me wanna put more scratches so the tools look really worn out like real world. Maybe take the car to HWCM races?