Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
toycarsmy

2012 Movie is that real?

maybe we can sees some white snow...........and cold all year long.

chee keng hong wrote:
Better this day wont come!!!

pray hard.......!!!

Real or not?...sure will become real!!! Every year all this movie producer poduce this type of doomsday movie..so hope we all can be perpare and love our earth!!

as Raymond say....Mati just mati lah!!! We not die alone..entire earth people mati together!! Just make sure u all bring ur own hw diecast together..so we can trade in our afterlife!!!

this topic always gets me thinking....

if the mayan are so good at predicting the future.
they can even predict the end of the world in 2012...

why cudn't they predict their extinction

if the mayan calender ends, the calender will just go back to zero and recount la........lol
what the end of the world la........haha....
last time some one told me y2k will be the end of the world....wtf !

Many don't realise that 2012 is the end of 'an era of time' not the 'end of time'................so think again

This will happen every 25,800 years. So is a loop and time recount again.

Why Mayan long count calendar stop at 21/12/2012, it is because world become "dis-organize", and things reset again.

Earth will stop spinning on that day and polar shift. So maybe Sun will rises from West not east anymore.

rikmun wrote:
i read from the net that 94% is true...but you all should watch the movie

If it's on the internet, then it must be true!

I must make sure I complete my collection before then. Razz

LOL...the movie they say(dono real onot),the mayan calender resets every dono 600,000++ years...LOL..and the dinosaur says'and that why we extinct'.LOL.after the polar shift happens and everything is calm..the recount day (dono wad) month 1 year 0001

Next should google Survive 2012?

Or everyone should come out and enjoy and uncarded all the Hot Wheels?

wat la u all.. if u all believe that the world is coming to an end on that movie, then u all shud be confident that optimus prime and gang can save us.

imagine.. we'll all be shipped to cybertron...

sinclair wrote:
rikmun wrote:
i read from the net that 94% is true...but you all should watch the movie

If it's on the internet, then it must be true!

I must make sure I complete my collection before then.

this one i cannot tahan laughing.

lol! nice one mr admin.. hope that optimus prime will land beside my house la, RazzRazz

the earth rotational axis is shifting every year...how much not sure, but very few degrees, watched it in Discovery if not mistaken...

jhc7598 wrote:
lol! nice one mr admin.. hope that optimus prime will land beside my house la, RazzRazz

in your dreams la..

they will angkat optimus by heli n come campak beside ur house like they campak besi buruk

demonicle wrote:
in your dreams la..

they will angkat optimus by heli n come campak beside ur house like they campak besi buruk

haha.. very not thankful la those guys.. the OP help them, but when die, just campak merata2..

If this happen, don't forgot our scientise now are researching a place that can live humans; called "mars"..the scientise now are planing to send a few humans for try living on the mars..so don't worry..

i'm migrating to the moon next year,so you guys better give me all your hw's collection, i'll take care of it like it were my own hehehe

p/s: 2012 is not going to be end of days laaaa....but for sure something big will happen that time....wallahualam......

Adrian wrote:
If this happen, don't forgot our scientise now are researching a place that can live humans; called "mars"..the scientise now are planing to send a few humans for try living on the mars..so don't worry..

I already tried living on mars but my sugar level goes up and it gets sticky in your pants. Also, price has gone up too. Sad

Spoiler:

Erm... you guys want to join? Ok, you go ahead first, I need to planning sikit dulu. Embarassed

Ok, slaughtering is in the process, starting with the civics. Go see the thread.

Meanwhile, anybody seen the movie yet? What are your ratings?

sinclair wrote:
Ok, slaughtering is in the process, starting with the civics. Go see the thread.

Meanwhile, anybody seen the movie yet? What are your ratings?

LOL! No time! Not yet watch! But heard from those who watch it......"keng ah"!!

Not yet see..but i scare the real thing happen when i watching this movie..

i jus watched the movie wit DA last night.

and my verdict is.... the world is not coming to an end.

lol

i was sceptical at first as i had mixed reviews from friends and watever critics said about the movie. so i decided to see it for myself.

the movie started out well with adrian visiting his indian fren satnam in india. then the conversation was believeable up to the sentence 'for the first time the neutrinos are having physical effects on the earth'. or something like that.

thats the sentence that killed the movie for me. this is because every other sentence after that, is jus made up based on that one sentence.

if not for that sentence. the world wudn't have come to an end. lol.

all the cow poo started from there on. so the movie became a little dull for me.

also i felt that the build up to the disasters was too short with no effort to challenge the viewers mind. everything jus skipped skipped skipped. its quite obvious that the writers were jus trying to push more action rather than the depth of the storyline.

the action part really had me on the edge of my seat. and after every scene i wud let out a sigh of relief.

but after awhile it got a little too repetetive... it was always..

can the limo get away from the sinking road in time.
can the limo get thru the building in time.
can the limo get past the collapsing freeway in time.
can the plane take off in time
can the the guy jump on the plan in time.
can the plane get away from the smoke in time.
u get the idea...

by the time the second action scene ended, i felt as the movie was jus running on very cheap adrenaline.. which soon wore out for me.

also some parts of the movie is jus not box office worthy. when john cusack(hope i spelt it correctly) droped the twins of at the airport and the kid said that they are getting on a big ship. suddenly john rushed to save his family!

all it took was one kid saying that they were getting on a ship to get john to believe that the world was coming to an end...

even charlie cudn't convince him. but that kid sure had some way with his words.

all in all. it was the worst 2hour+ movie i've ever seen

thank for reading and sorry for the long read