Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebec-Crash

xebec - endless haulage November 2010..Updated pg 13

mushr00m wrote:
congrats dude.. I still have yet to score the Torino on myself.. SO far only got it from other members...

Thanks bro..me also not yet score torino here since torino wave not yet landed...it RAOK from my friend...

Thanks to all u guys for watching my humble haul...still waiting for torino here and expecting 20 boxes of torino wave this april...hopefully torino will belambak in here....

hi...

last weeks the 20 boxes arrived but all CP wave oooo..stress so much coz expecting for torino wave.....just pass by with face Crying or Very sad ....but all the sadness terubat juga due to haul from Mr.Mushr00m and Mr.Py...and my face will be like this Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Here in my haul from Mr.Mushroom

TH$ Old Number 5.5 and Camaro (1pcs camaro was being RAOK)

TH$ - RatBomb

Haul From Mr.Py
Finally found custom 53 chevy and ford Mustang (still 2 more for completed TH2009)

wow!

first time see some of the cars. nice!

Congratz bro. Wow the SM Citreon C4 Rally and McLaren F1 GTR really...really yummy . Is it local haul or evil-bay? Again..congratz.

thanks guys..this is 1st time i haul a lot of TH$ and regular...now still staring all the TH$ coz there r so awesome..

Thanks guys..

Here again..new arrival stock for today..we been calling by our local supplier to check the 20 boxes of hotwheels...it's a ratbomb wave...

Here my borong style haul heheheh Very Happy

Haaiikkk patung mr.bean pun ada heheh..start dig out

Lots of my wishlisted cars lay inside the boxes and lots of TH ratbomb oso but just take 2 ratbomb reserve for the others lah...

another my favourite casting and found more than 30pcs yellow 370 but only took 5 of it...

that is my borong haul for this month no need to haul again dah kenyang semua...the only thing i bought from direct supplier is much more cheap then market price and got foc cars to hehehe.. Very Happy

Wah, great haul. I wish I had a chance to open those boxes too.

Wow...what a feeling to get a chance ransacking those boxes. Congratz bro!!!

rikmun wrote:
ratbomb no supers ar?

don't know either got super or not, since we only open 5 boxes only. anyway i got 2 pcs th$ ratbomb already no need lah heheh...

jhc7598 wrote:
i'd seen a FE ratbomb there.. nice haul bro!!

thanks...yup got one only FE ratbomb (terpoison coz kelvin hehe)

sinclair wrote:
Wah, great haul. I wish I had a chance to open those boxes too.

thanks mr.sinclair...yup it's a great feeling to open it until i forgot to take my sons from school hehheheh...

Speeddemonz wrote:
Wow...what a feeling to get a chance ransacking those boxes. Congratz bro!!!

thanks speed...only manage to open 5 boxes only if buka semua gerenti pokai hehhe today i just spent more than 2++ dollar...hehhehe but if my wife found did grenti all the cars kena buat sup hotwheels

owh men!!! very great hauling bro!!!! damn nice!!

wow!! So many boxes!! U should have take all the t-hunt! How if the rest of the t-hunt fall into the "scalpers" hand??

matchboxclub wrote:
congrats on the massive haul bro... ratbomb$$ and 370z too

Thanks matchbox...370z is my favourite but we miss out ford torino wave lah... Smile

sahama wrote:
This is wholesaler hauling.

Thanks bro...cannot tahan see alot of boxes lah but hv to jemat sikit lah heheheh....after this the supplier will display at kedai mamak around our area but the price a bit higher than superstore...

xeifu wrote:
owh men!!! very great hauling bro!!!! damn nice!!

Thanks xeifu...it's is awesome feeling when saw alot of TH Ratbomb and others favourite casting heheh Smile

chee keng hong wrote:
wow!! So many boxes!! U should have take all the t-hunt! How if the rest of the t-hunt fall into the "scalpers" hand??

thanks CKH..if we got alot of time for sure we dig some more boxes but hv to pity with the other and i know this supplier will call someone like us and i think it will be belambak TH Ratbomb display at kedai mamak later like TH CP hehehe..

danielh wrote:
massive haul! but nice.

Thanks Danielh...never ever let this chance pass by hehehe my bullet oso empty... Smile

macam kenal borong??? ha haa

wan wrote:
macam kenal borong??? ha haa

hahaha macam mana inda kenal..tangan sendiri jua tu ahhh...

Finally my wife found this 5pax Hot Tunez cheers

and another haul by my wife she got 2pcs TH Reg RatBomb and Th reg camaro in single haul...(LOVE HER VERY MUCH)cheers

Love thos bone shaker and now it's not hard to find them anymore heheh kedai mamak and kedai buah pun boleh dapat BS heheh...will try to custom it later Smile

Thanks for viewing...

nice green haul!!!!!! your wife are well train and very sharp in hunting TH and others nice wanted stuff, congrats to both of you!

Whoah...congratz to both of you on the recent haul. Can see lot of greeeens........way to go bro.

wah...kedai buahpun boleh dapat? ..tahniah..tahniah...

hhehe thanks guys...mmm yeaa lah ecto mana? no sign of ecto...izzit ratbomb wave anyway?

Manila Haul...

Still stuck in here and hard to find hotwheels looo..accidental saw someone talking about hotwheels during ur lecture hehehe so join diaorang chat about it lah and lucky one of them wanted to sell my faourite casting DD yuhhuuu got a chepo price oso lah.. cheers

sorry for blur image coz using hp camera heheh btw thanks for watching.. Very Happy