Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thefuhrer

October 21, 1985 1.15am (23/1/10 new pic updated)

& this is wat's inside.. hope you all will enjoy me sharing a great memory from the "Future"

I'm very very happy to have found them , but still missing the 2nd car somewhere in the web...

FUH YOOOOO~~~~
same age as me woh!
congrats for having them!

Wah!! Means hor you bought those 25 years ago and kept in the same box it arrived in UNTIL TODAY!!! affraid

jhc, raymond, yayix, ckh, kurz, py, arttt, matchboxclub, sinclair : thx alot to all..

RGsukan : thx, the red rims is unfortunately is not a rubber wheels
matbear : in the movies, it's the 2nd car tat can fly but HW punya cannot lipat la..
kukubeh : thx, i think it did. It's a Time Machine, right?
musclemania : thx, yup 2010 & 1985 DeLorean indeed got huge diff
Rayz : i think u r right, it never change since 1985, right?
inglee : thx, and yes i did go back in time to get them coz i have a bigger Time Machine b4 i have these small one

Not related to this haul, these are the BIGGER Time Machines that i have sometime back. Thought of sharing it here since we're on the same year..
Hope u all will enjoy..

I have 3 of them but didn't took the 2nd's pic and i used the 1st cars to go back in time to get the HW's since it have the lightning antenna thing

back to the future... sweet... i think mr. fuhrer just joking about the date... back to the future ma... just like it the movie when marty mcfly (m. j. fox) receives the letter that was post many2 years before...

cool BTTF bro~
for a second i really thought that it
does takes 25 to reach u mr fuhrer...
haha
Razz

Thx hassan & zint, actually these 2 Future Car is a 2002 releases, 17 years after it first travel throught time.. Wonder why Mattel took so long to commemorate an icon