Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mushr00m

Flea Market booth @ Amcorp

demonicle wrote:
sahama, 2010 posters are on the way to JB, will be receiving it soon.

u can get some from me

Hi Sahama, since you are coming to Kl this weekend, I'll try to get some for you.. or alternatively you can get from Demonicle in JB..

demonicle wrote:

u can get some from me

tq very much. Where and when can get one la.

mushr00m wrote:
demonicle wrote:

u can get some from me

Hi Sahama, since you are coming to Kl this weekend, I'll try to get some for you.. or alternatively you can get from Demonicle in JB..

Tq. See you in Amcorp this weekend.. also looking for 2008 thunt Rockster, plymouth Road Runner, hotbird and 69 Chevy camaro.(Kalau ada ekstra keep for me)

demonicle wrote:

u can get some from me

yay!!

everyweek ker ade flea market u guys ni? dah lama xkeluar hunting

ejat wrote:
everyweek ker ade flea market u guys ni? dah lama xkeluar hunting

bro, we will try to open every week.. We will be there this week.. Do come and visit... Smile

owh..thanks mushroom and hassan for the info..i'll try to come if got time..

both me and mushroom got things to do tmrw so booth not open.. anyway better come on sunday ..more shops more collectors.. etc... saturday is kinda slow at amcorp...

rikmun wrote:
ade top gear?

top gear takder la bro.........

Just now met artt anime, was looking for mushr00m for the Ferrari, bought one from artt, really nice guy, more collector than a seller, tq bro....

...planning to visit amcorp before i graduate... lodging not an issue 'cos my uncle's in kl

nice booth and all nice cars to buy ...got some interested car but cannot go there.......

oooh sabtu pun ada rupenye..huhu

khabarnya... yg bwk brg2 jual kat sini mmg balik modal n ader untung... sebab kereta yg derang bwk semua "hot"... harga pun sgt puas hati.....
saya cadangkn sapa2 nak kasi clear stock bleh join skali... bila harga murah memang senang jual.....

I miss Artt best collections cos someone sapu all. Anyhow Artt, I still need the gt card with panoz in it as u mention to me. Mushroom already supply a loose gt racer to me. Please keep for me. Hope to come to Amcorp this week. One more carr to complete 2009 collection.

jhc7598 wrote:
wah, art pn bkak stall?? nice nice!!

ehehe.. actually, these are our table.. Since none of us can make it on saturday, we decided to give artt the space for saturday while we take on sunday.. Both days actually got people coming for a visit.. And congrats artt for able to clear most of his stocks...

huh.. sambil jual nyanyi lagu nasyid lagi... sepohon kayu daunnye rimbun... art art....

wohooooo...thanks guys...just realized i'm also in this topic...hehehe...datangla beramai2 ke gerai HW arttt(saturday) n mushroom n the geng (sunday)....support our local seller..Smile

arttt_anime wrote:
wohooooo...thanks guys...just realized i'm also in this topic...hehehe...datangla beramai2 ke gerai HW arttt(saturday) n mushroom n the geng (sunday)....support our local seller..Smile

I coming to your booth today and dont forget to bring the GT Racer long card with Panoz inside it. Reserve also hot whhel delivery collection. tq.

Today's pic.....

Met bro Hud, Hassan, Advedder, Danielh, then later Eight, Rayz and musclemania......Awesome meet up.....!

Thank You bro mushr00m for the F355 Challange.....yeay....!

im visited ur booth also... mcm pisang goreng panas..

Fadli85 wrote:

Met bro Hud, Hassan, Advedder, Danielh, then later Eight, Rayz and musclemania......Awesome meet up.....!
Thank You bro mushr00m for the F355 Challange.....yeay....!

No problemo bro.. Nice to meet you too... Thanks for dropping by.... Smile

datang lah lagi n belilah lagi yer... lailailai... muchos gracias hombres..

At last back to J Bahru. Being to Amcorp fleas market (Sat.& Sun) for 4 consecutives weeks. Bought alot of goodies from traders I think bought more than 5 kilos or > 100 pieces of diecast of various carded or loose cars/vehicles. Thanks to all the hwcm members at Amcorp whose able to supply the barang that need especially:
Artt: supply Lambo Verenton and Gt racer card - Now have completed the 2009 collection + Thunt except Thunt$. Also supply Thunt Rockstar Thunt 2008 - Now complete the 2008 Thunt.
Aso many thanks to Mushroom, hassan, eight, wan, abgdin and many more for the joy of sharing information and trade regarding collection. I wont be able to come regular to Amcorp cos my mother inlaw had passed away last thurday & that the reason I have come down to KL every weeks. Hunting tetap jua.

takziah on your mother in law bro... but thanx for taking time to drop by... till we meet again.. and also looking forward to other members droppin by in the future.. pls introduce urselfs yah...

hassan wrote:
takziah on your mother in law bro... but thanx for taking time to drop by... till we meet again.. and also looking forward to other members droppin by in the future.. pls introduce urselfs yah...

Hassan: Thank you for the takziah. i come to Amcorp again when there is time and outstation. Buy mre goodies from you all.

sahama wrote:
I wont be able to come regular to Amcorp cos my mother inlaw had passed away last thurday & that the reason I have come down to KL every weeks. Hunting tetap jua.

Condolences to you and your family sir.. Was aware of your situation but did not know about the news..
Anyway, it was a pleasure meeting you.. Hope we can meet again.. either you coming to KL or me goin down JB hometown...

Cheers..

mushr00m wrote:
sahama wrote:
I wont be able to come regular to Amcorp cos my mother inlaw had passed away last thurday & that the reason I have come down to KL every weeks. Hunting tetap jua.

Condolences to you and your family sir.. Was aware of your situation but did not know about the news..
Anyway, it was a pleasure meeting you.. Hope we can meet again.. either you coming to KL or me goin down JB hometown...

Cheers..

Thank you for everything and the taksiah. Sms me if anyone one to sell the complete set of Thunt$ 2009.you are welcome and call me if you come down to JB.

sahama wrote:
At last back to J Bahru. Being to Amcorp fleas market (Sat.& Sun) for 4 consecutives weeks. Bought alot of goodies from traders I think bought more than 5 kilos or > 100 pieces of diecast of various carded or loose cars/vehicles. Thanks to all the hwcm members at Amcorp whose able to supply the barang that need especially:
Artt: supply Lambo Verenton and Gt racer card - Now have completed the 2009 collection + Thunt except Thunt$. Also supply Thunt Rockstar Thunt 2008 - Now complete the 2008 Thunt.
Aso many thanks to Mushroom, hassan, eight, wan, abgdin and many more for the joy of sharing information and trade regarding collection. I wont be able to come regular to Amcorp cos my mother inlaw had passed away last thurday & that the reason I have come down to KL every weeks. Hunting tetap jua.

glad u completed sir...thanks for droping by booth on saturday...do keep in touch n will let u know if im going to jhr...thanks and takziah regarding ur mom in law lost..Al-fatihah.

arttt_anime wrote:
sahama wrote:

glad u completed sir...thanks for droping by booth on saturday...do keep in touch n will let u know if im going to jhr...thanks and takziah regarding ur mom in law lost..Al-fatihah.

Thanks to you for the takziah.. You are welcome at JB anytime.