Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kelvinator21

2010 THUNT$s CHEVROLETOR + BASE FACTORY VARIANTIONS!!

Hi folks.. here's the new arrival of 2010 SUPER & REGULAR THUNT$s CHEVROLETOR.. SO EXCITED AND TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL .. enjoy the photos ppl!! Happy hunting.. Very Happy

img_0610.jpg

img_0611.jpg

SUPER THUNT$ CHEVROLETOR WITH BASE 'B52'
 img_0612.jpg

SUPER THUNT$ CHEVROLETOR WITH BASE 'C03'
 img_0613.jpg

REGULAR THUNT CHEVROLETOR WITH BASE 'C02'
 img_0614.jpg

REGULAR THUNT CHEVROLETOR WITH BASE 'C03'
 img_0616.jpg

REGULAR THUNT CHEVROLETOR WITH BASE 'C04'
 img_0615.jpg

AND MY FAVOURITES ANGLES OF SUPER CHEVROLETOR (LOOSE)
 img_0623.jpg

img_0624.jpg

img_0625.jpg

img_0626.jpg

img_0627.jpg

img_0628.jpg

img_0629.jpg

img_0630.jpg

Here you are, ppl... thank you for your time and there will be more to come..

Smile

If anyone who has the different base numbers besides B52 & C03(for super) and C02, C03, & C04(for regular). You can PM me, alright. We can make some deal.. cheers!~ cheers

kelvinator21 wrote:
Becoz its too COOL & stunning, bro.. too SUPER COOL to resist.. haha..

simply stunning!

undercoverbrother
Yo bro.. did you found any different especially the base's manufacturer's number? If do, we can trade ya... pm me please if you do have them ya.. many thanks... Wink

undercoverbrother
Oh ok.. be sure to pm me if you found a different than mine one or more ok.. thanks in advance..

Atomkinder
Haha.. not at this moment, bro..
Will surely point it out to let all of these fine people knows ya.. hehe What a Face

Ayo so many boxes to open. At least 30 boxes to dig and a lot of excitement. Finding Thunt$ Chevroletor. Later have to search Kelvinator21 at evilbay.

cooper wrote:
why u buy so many cheveletors?

loon wrote:
How he get so many???

Why does this sort of question STILL arises till today? No need curious really...it ain't anyone's business, but how about just give a simple compliment to the member. If you have it - hit him for trade/sale....if not move on Smile....or whatever personal questions should PM

The forum don't Need such comments...if nothing to post/comment...let it be or just give a thumbsup to the member. Not difficult. Not trying to 'control' but...*sigh*..give-up LOL oi MODs tidur ka!! Razz

Rayz-HWC
Wow~~!! that's something new to hear eh... makes sense though..
2 thumbs way~~~ up high .. bro~~ cheers

pydrumerboy wrote:
@rayz - like this mean alot of other comments including yours also must delete wei

you go py.. rayz u got period or what.. dont be so cranky lor.. let them ask la what eva aso.. no harm done leh...

Actually I understand rayz. What rayz say also makes sense. These questions sometimes can come with a tinge of suspicion. I am not saying the people who commented are suspicious la, I don't assume that hence their comments I feel don't have to delete but they will have to clarify on that. People who score a lot, le them be la, Razz

By the way kelvin I dodn't know how and I don't care but that is an awesome score Smile

the rims for this camaro concept n chevroletor are damn nice.. i wish danielh to custom for my mercy breaker ..i mean front wheels .. rrex.. and the back wheels.. hmm.. how about the neet streeter eh.. cool huh.. just wondering.. hehe... Wink

wooohoooo...haul as usual, borong style...$uper chevroleter wheel dem nice with red line...

If anyone has idea(s) on how to capture a photograph with multiples carded cars.. please do share abit ya... i wanted to capture it with styles.. if you know what i mean.. hehe.. Smile

...also these are also reasons for 'Hurricane HWCM' to always re-visit again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again .... lol!

Let's all be matured, like every other members want the other opposite to be - grow up in the collecting of Hotwheels then can forward (k e m a j u a n) ma...LOL

Kel21...we are calm hahaha...just remnants of 'Hurricane HWCM' just past hehehe

Yo.. ppl.. i just found out about this last night when i'm enjoying looking at this fine "treasure" !!
It seems tat there's a variant among these SUPER TH$ CHEVROLETOR...
There's a silver painted & chrome painted on both side of the car and also the interior...check it out..

img_0710.jpg

img_0711.jpg

img_0712.jpg

img_0713.jpg

Good luck in finding the variants.. ppl .. Enjoy.~~ cheers

finding one $uper is hard enough, to find variant? merely impossible for me, hehe!!
btw nice find bro!! its cool to have both of them!!
congratz!!

jhc7598
I know ...i know .. bro..
That's why there's always an option to trade right.. hehe..
i don't expect to find a super at my local stores .. hahaha.. that is called IMPOSSIBLE ... bro.. Very Happy
but what i found last night was a miracle.. kekeke.. hope there's anyone out there can have this one variant too .. good luck to you bro.. cheers

I found :
2 $upers (B 52) ....Your What..??? Tin Roof Rusted woooo
4 Regs (C 03).....

1 reg has a Chrome side

Hi everyone.. after finding all the TH Chevroletor that i have.. finally found the variants for the side of the car with both SILVER & CHROME painted variations..
Here's the photos.. Enjoy..~~ Very Happy

COMPARISON: REGULAR CHEVROLETOR-SILVER (ABOVE) & CHROME (BELOW):
 img_0810.jpg

REGULAR CHEVROLETOR - SILVER:
 img_0811.jpg

REGULAR CHEVROLETOR - CHROME:
 img_0812.jpg

Not easy to see the differences .. but with your bare eyes.. that's the real thing eh... cheers! ~~ cheers