Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

World Cup starts 11 June 2010!

Wow optical illusion la. This illusion not working on me especially no 4. Just stick to my old favorite illusion, Use Your Illusion I and II.

Japan dream shattered by a goal post. Lost with good fight and dignity too.
Maybe Japan not BANZAIII. Thought Japan will use Kamikaze and Harakiri for World Cup..not happen this time.
Asia never bigger than semi final for World Cup? Should Egypt done it better if qualify.....

lol! nice one UCB.. haha
btw japan lost on penalty..
but its a real fight..

Was rooting for Japan, bad luck they didn't manage to score. Crying or Very sad

David Villa is the new Football King. Hail the King.
Soon will be world most expensive players...huhuhu...then......never ending sad and excuse story

japan lost, our asia representative only hope dashed.......
and now we have 4 south american teams, 3 european teams and one african team in the quarter finals,
all the match will be mouth watering!

sinclair wrote:
Was rooting for Japan, bad luck they didn't manage to score. Crying or Very sad

dare to say a very very close fight last night....
but i notice
Paraguay played rough ! the most notable would be two fella's fell down together at the penalty box! ShockedShocked

chee keng hong wrote:
Hmm...why penalty??

Penalty shoot out after both side remain draw after extra time lor. Japan played very well last night. Respect to Marcus Tulio who was kneed down by the his own goalkeeper and for playing with his injured shoulder.

Quote :
Nigeria's president has suspended his nation's football team from international competition for two years after a poor showing at the World Cup.

Special presidential adviser Ima Niboro told reporters the decision by Goodluck Jonathan will "enable Nigeria to reorganize its football."

He said: "This directive became necessary following Nigeria's poor performance in the ongoing World Cup."

Way to go Nigeria!

Wow a country of full bodied dignity. Qualify to world cup but still insist wonders and quality.
Yes way go mann.
MALAYSIA??.....not qualify quarter final Sea Game but still said...We're O.K. ( or should we say OKU )

10.00 pm - Holland vs Brazil at ss15 mcd

Brazil in the lead but looks like Netherlands still can fight back unless Brazil pop in a few more.

hmmm looks like the brazilians r going home...

netherlands won but it seems they could score at least another 2 more goals for final few minutes

2 joker goal from each other and classic goal by sneijer sent brasil home and dejected. Oranje powers prevail.

Congrats to the Oranje. Held their nerve while Brazil broke into pieces.

Oh boy, extra time lagi. Anybody can win it, Uruguay or Ghana.

Ghana fail to converted penalty result = lose

Netherlands never go back Holland Brazil all the way come to Africa for makan angin.
Belanda Boleh

Ghana was at a point where it could change history. Unfortunately, different history was written.

Another big match tonight! Do not sleep, you must see it. Razz

dont cry for me argentina.... err if u want i can still bare all says maladona....

at this time i post this comment... the result ady 0/3 for Argentina vs Germany! Flight ready for the Argentina to tapau back home!!
Btw...the Manager...Maradona face look like............. ...now!!!

4-0. Gila Babun Germany. Hasta la vista Argentinos. Dem no naked Don Diego on youtube.

chee keng hong wrote:
at this time i post this comment... the result ady 0/3 for Argentina vs Germany! Flight ready for the Argentina to tapau back home!!
Btw...the Manager...Maradona face look like............. ...now!!!

you click send the result is 4-0

wildspirit wrote:
Why Messi cannot score cause everybody bet Argentina will beat Niger more than 1. So everybody loose, bookie wins .
Can see Argentine player cam malas nak score ajer. But yes!!! Dutch and Germaan wins. Both team to final I won enough to buy Factory Sealed Set 2009.

See $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ now. poyo la aku ni.

undercoverbrother wrote:

aiyak!! Wat's Maradonna do with his hand into his seluar??? Oh yah..forgot ady...he actually got the famous tag years back..."The Hand Of God"!!!!