Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
burn rubber

Mr Burn's latest haul (18/9/10)

ok, enough troubled people with the issue of scalper. over here i going to show some of my new haul which i get on Sunday. all just basic car but, my favorite of all is twin mill and vega good colour scheme and nice molding. the motorhome i open for the race but only score 3:00 so i open up another one one mustang shelby and manage to score 2:51 because i decide to keep the rest carded so i just stick to the final score.

Good haul. That Ford Falcon XB is seemingly dem popular in Oz. All going for $10 each at the swapmeet I went to yesterday.

i feel like i am sinking into a bottomless hole. 1st muscle car 2nd sports car 3rd hot rods 4th tracks star 5th different colours 6th leaving carded. i afraid later i will start to buy in dozen of a same mold like all the "sifu" here.

nice catch bro....i can see most of them are musclecars...hehehe

Yea that AMX is kinda rare.. always only see 1 at most on the shelf..

chee keng hong wrote:
wow!! One great haul !! That GMC motorhome r hard to find lah!!

I though GMC Motorhome also very hard tapi rajin punya, todate got 8 pieces of GMC Motorhome. Today got 1 GMCH and 1 Regular Ganstergrin at Giant.

RGSUKAN wrote:
nice catch bro....i can see most of them are musclecars...hehehe

always like muscle GMC was quit hard to get but not javelin i see a lots here

finally my second ecto-1 and this time i find it myself, the feeling is...priceless. i get that ecto-1 and funny cars at one 7-11 almost miss the ecto-1 cause they put it other place for the promotion. yes promotion 5.90 !! the stock car and MB audi found it at another 7-11 thought i try my luck no ecto-1 anymore but still the MB audi looks nice. when i found the ecto-1 i accidentally give out a smirk of joy and people in the store all looks at me, i quickly pay and go lol

purple funny car is nice..the white one released ady..hope you can score it soon...good luck

ckh: yes, finally my best score ever. now looking for the gtx
jhc: nice catch indeed, yesterday night went to sleep happily
RG: thanks, really hope it to be fast best can find it today

nice catch! smiling and happy all the way.......that how's we felt when saw that Ecto on the spot and grab it. cheers

bought this today, when for routine check and found this in Jusco cheers my 1st HW aston martin, the pontiac is very nice very NASCAR feel, my second shelby cobra bought the 1st one some time ago but dont want to uncard it so get a second one for display but then decide to keep both carded. the stingray and scoopa i came back for them after that couldn't bare to see them part away with their friends in the same box Very Happy . i been exercise my will a lot to keep all my HW in card. havent been open up any HW since May.

burn rubber wrote:
bought this today, when for routine check and found this in Jusco cheers my 1st HW aston martin, the pontiac is very nice very NASCAR feel, my second shelby cobra bought the 1st one some time ago but dont want to uncard it so get a second one for display but then decide to keep both carded. the stingray and scoopa i came back for them after that couldn't bare to see them part away with their friends in the same box Very Happy . i been exercise my will a lot to keep all my HW in card. havent been open up any HW since May.

No worry bro! Try to loose a few...and u gonna love it when u can feel that cars in ur own hand!! Razz