Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

HipiteetooHauls®

I found these yesterday. Damn cun.

Also noticed that in this wave seems like the NSX and Elise is only one each is that correct?

wow! ferrari 599xx really cun especially the black one! muacks really Love it!

thanx 4d intel bro sahama.. just grab me 1each lotus n nissan gt-r best paintjob ever.. used up my TRU voucher n getting my SPDM 4RM9.90 each only!!! sunny

pydrumerboy wrote:
Congrats Net, Tesco??P

RazzRazz u should know better. I'm a random buyer, no specific strategy lor.

no GTR, NSX n GTX mehhh.. but still hot car u hav.. Razzcheers

protonticon wrote:
thanx 4d intel bro sahama.. just grab me 1each lotus n nissan gt-r best paintjob ever.. used up my TRU voucher n getting my SPDM 4RM9.90 each only!!! sunny

You welcome. happy man now

sahama wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
new wave is coming..nice

Tak angkat ke!

tak..takde yang berkenan lagi..mencari yang macam previous C6R, rich of tampos..

RGSUKAN wrote:
sahama wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
new wave is coming..nice

Tak angkat ke!

tak..takde yang berkenan lagi..mencari yang macam previous C6R, rich of tampos..

Mclaren F1 GTR cantek juga good for track race.

pydrumerboy wrote:
Hohoho, christmas come early. Congrats on all cars but particularly for me the super gtx....

First super in all the years collecting. Its also very strange. After scoring the $ GTX, a caddy and a Evo 10 in the same 7E! early of Nov, the next day one problem after another keeps piling up, right until December. A twisted ankle, stopped by police, diarrhea, cough, back pain, car wheel out of balance, same work needs to be redone 2 times, jammed and leaky water faucet, blah blah. Now everything is almost in order now.

netmatrix wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
Hohoho, christmas come early. Congrats on all cars but particularly for me the super gtx....

First super in all the years collecting. Its also very strange. After scoring the $ GTX, a caddy and a Evo 10 in the same 7E! early of Nov, the next day one problem after another keeps piling up, right until December. A twisted ankle, stopped by police, diarrhea, cough, back pain, car wheel out of balance, same work needs to be redone 2 times, jammed and leaky water faucet, blah blah. Now everything is almost in order now.

Glad to hear now in order, congrats for the amazing hauls of the new wave

wildspirit wrote:
You got jinx all over then $ came in, its worth it. Congrats.

Paying an arm and a leg literally. No fun. I would rather get basics. This should be the year would be last year for me to collect. Once finish 2010 then thats it. I'm not getting any fizzy feeling collecting anymore.

musclemania wrote:
Net, congrat.
Don't forget the orange '67 Camaro yo.

I saw that also, and a few more i want. By the time i take count, i was holding more than 20 cars already. I thought want to borong Italia, GTR & R34 for the guys here. But no budget. That is why i posted where i found the cars at found section. Cool

Oh yeah found this also just now. Too cool to pass up, even though i don't collect tooned cars.

eh....I just realise I don't have that yellow and black sm ferrari....dayem...... Sad

oh, nice haul by the way.....hehehehe.... Razz

the 599XX is first edition if i'm not mistaken correct? or must it be in normal basic cars in hw line to be considered 1st editions?

nice haul, i overlook that white bluebird (or maybe i missed it).got to search all over again. Razz

CHAH wrote:
eh....I just realise I don't have that yellow and black sm ferrari....dayem...... Sad

both still can be found at 7E....saw a few days back..

kown wrote:
super car SM..mmg cun beb cheers

The same SM cars can still be had at some Giants. But Giant cost more. Some Tesco still have them at RM3 less each. Good luck.

CHAH wrote:

The black one might be harder to find. But the yellow one is easier. 1 case 2 units. The lotus seems to be the hardest to find. If u want, Giant Putra Heights just restocked the same wave. I just saw it last night there. But pricey. So get what u want.

zoomckng wrote:
the 599XX is first edition if i'm not mistaken correct? or must it be in normal basic cars in hw line to be considered 1st editions?

I remember reading here that 599XX, Mclaren GTR & GTR Spec V is FE. Can check back the list the members compiled in HWCM.

danielh wrote:
nice haul, i overlook that white bluebird (or maybe i missed it).got to search all over again. Razz

I think this one came with Mustang wave? Thats some perk of buying at toy shops. Can get some popular models. But must pay scalper price for something like 2011 FE Batmobile & TH cars. Sigh........

Got this Racers today at TRU KLCC. They just restock.

This pictures was taken during KLIMS '10. I have never seen these products on Malaysian shopping shelves before. But because they use HW cars as decos on the shelves is kind of interesting. There is also a booth selling a Batman Tumbler nearby, but i can't find the picture that i took.

Everything matches, no doubt, message: take care of your HW, No matter its height!! Haha.

Ferrari: Nice cars, I`m looking for cars of this collection.

Congratulations!!

Regards,