Find results in...
santonie

worked very hard until late at night...

very touching..wifey wate outside till he finish wub

and what's with that tamiya R34 outside! more close up plz!! thumbsup

Bam dibam dibo! Awesome!
The mechanix looks so smart but must be very tired aredi sweatsweatRazz
Look like his wife is office executive. I love you

Lighting effect so stunning and overall pic result too.
But most important the Chevelle look so monsterous starsthumbsup

i believe there's more to come from santonie,
perfect work of diorama and custom. thumbsupthumbsup

scratch ... i think he meant to show the car ley... the garage just to add spice to the story... u thot he did the garage too ker..?..... hmmhmmhmm

after some survey..Yup ! agree with Hassan! Dont jus look at workshop diorama! Think the "main point" is that "musclecar with very nice detailing"!! and another $uper tunerz park jus outside the workshop!! cheers

the moral of the story is.. 'Enjin" mau power..kalau tak "pikap" lembap ... ahahahahah.... whistlingwhistlingwhistling

hassan wrote:
scratch ... i think he meant to show the car ley... the garage just to add spice to the story... u thot he did the garage too ker..?..... hmmhmmhmm

Ya man. I thought he made the garage also because i never seen the set before until i browsed at some tomica stuff. jocolor I mean that overbored engine and the car is so so only compared to his DD jobs. But the diorama is cut too nicely. I think most also comment the diorama and not me. hahaha. So kena la. jocolor

Abang balik...dah 2 pagi .. udah le belek kereta tu, tipah dah lama menunggu ni. Bila nak lagi siap...

Spoiler:

the main point i post this picture is because the car and the story hehehe.. i'm not said i built this diorama...lol! for me i believe i can do more batter from the original tomica one..i mean if i got more xtra time la.. alien

i think the only person who now and 'feel' this picture is WILDSPIRIT... and becost of that i will give him one of my favorite costume skyline R34 with his name n tradmark...alien

He not tipu since the first post he never claimed the diorama he built ... and seriously as he claimed ....if he got the time ... ohh my ... you never know what the outcome la .... so starsstars .

wildspirit wrote:
He not tipu since the first post he never claimed the diorama he built ... and seriously as he claimed ....if he got the time ... ohh my ... you never know what the outcome la .... so starsstars .

Aiya... not TIPU as in con or cheat or what la. I mean the senario la. Aiya... why so much DHA fed minds nowdays one? The title "I worked very hard on this" Damn who knows on what la? U guys saw the set before u know la. How would i know my dear? tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue Some more that car pales so much compared to his DD stuff. So immediate reaction is diorama. If not everyone, then its my over fed DHA mind only. pigpig

Lu banyak cakap la bro ..... Lu says damn kena tipu by Santonie ( no emoticon to says u just
kidding ) and just now want to says its a senario ??? Senario what?

He already feels that you accused him to be penipu. Now you feels as pig or you wanna says me / Santonie pig . !!

The car seem pales? its after race car la ... that why i see the mud everywhere ...
what did you see huh...hatred? ( now feel it Basketball )

Shizzz.....olang ini macam pon ada kah monkey

santonie wrote:
[img] servic10.jpg[/img]

1st, what is the main object in this pic? focussing on what? Sleep

mr.netmatrix..have u seen the custom he done before? if u dun, i will show the rusty bone shaker that he done for me..u know how detail his work is..do not use the wrong word as it may lead to misunderstanding to others..n would u like people to call u a penipu after u done some custom bro.. hmm or maybe because u do not have the chance to atleast own one of it?? perhaps havent : shocking in front of your cyclops ?

[img] img_9210.jpg[/img]

for u MR.NETMATRIX..if us still dun satisfy with the pic, why not we meet at amcorp and i will let u hold this? let u enjoy the AWESOMENESS cheers and the JOYNESS joget of having one of santonie custom...how??

wildspirit wrote:
Lu banyak cakap la bro ..... Lu says damn kena tipu by Santonie ( no emoticon to says u just
kidding ) and just now want to says its a senario ??? Senario what?

He already feels that you accused him to be penipu. Now you feels as pig or you wanna says me / Santonie pig . !!

The car seem pales? its after race car la ... that why i see the mud everywhere ...
what did you see huh...hatred? ( now feel it Basketball )

Shizzz.....olang ini macam pon ada kah monkey

Mr wildspirit u read it nicely first, before u go hiroshima/ nagasaki on me again. tongue

HAIYAAAAA!!!!!! WHY EVERYTHING TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT ONE?

There was no hate at all. I wonder where u get that idea? This is seriously a case of bad misunderstanding, roll and roll more to becoming worse. The title leaves everyone to decipher it right? If it was to center to a story line i seriously do not know. If it was to center on craftmanship like Santonie does all the time, this one just so so only. If the car picture sideways or whatever way he usually shows it, i might not even wanna comment much on it because it will always be 110% in form. And i think that is engine oil on the fender rather than mud unless its otherwise.

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE MADE THAT DIORAMA. UNTIL I SAW THAT IT WAS AN AVAILABLE ITEM FOR SALE THIS AFTERNOON at a local toy store website. So then i though damn i kena tipu that diorama was the focus of the work. NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE CAR because it wasn't that interesting as everything else in that picture. Hey, i'm being truthful here That is why i posted the DIORAMA and spoke nothing about the car. And also look lower after the pictures. See that TOMICARAMA VINTAGE drooldrool Would i post that if i hated Santonies work? That mad1 emoticon is for me la, not for anyone! Because i like to build dioramas and possibly to learn some tricks from Santonie as well. Then it sort of came crashing down that the diorama was an off the shelf unit. When Santonie said he could build a better diorama than Tomica does, who am i to disagree? Look at them DDs! king

Aiyaaa..... the pig emoticon, the angry emoticon, the whatever emoticon. I usually use them randomly for fun tongue
If the pig emoticon makes u think otherwise, then SORRY MY GOOD MAN, from the bottom of my heart. So must we lobby for the piggy to be removed so things like this will not happen again? scratch

Hey i admit i do seem irritating sometimes. I think everyone in forum agrees to that. But i'm not out to make war man. nod If anyone thinks otherwise, then sorry beforehand. Later no one wants to post anything and there are only the lowly vocabulary of yes, cool, wow, cantek, terbaek, in post. The saddest sight for a forum. NO VISIBLE FEEDBACK!

Playaz. Benda ni requires very minimal intellectual discussions..

If let's say i always thought rajaazlanshah ni mempunyai skandal dengan artis perempuan tempatan terkenal, rupa-rupanya dia sebenarnya lebih teransang dengan salah seorang hwcm member lelaki yang selalu ada bersama kat gathering, and so i said it loud "cehh selama ni aku tertipu!", can we just understand this statement simply as in i'm telling everyone i just realize sangkaan saya terhadap rajaazlanshah selama ini ternyata tidak tepat.

Bukannya dengan berkata sedemikian i telah mempersoalkan 'taste' rajaazlanshah, kebolehan dia bersenggama dengan artis, samada rajaazlanshah cukup hensem ke tak, kenapa rajaazlanshah harus menunjukkan kepada kita perkara yang sebaliknya, etc.

I don't see netmatrix offended santonie in any way, and so i don't see the need for ya guys to defend santonie to that extent. It's already universally agreed by all sides santonie is already of one of greatest hwcm's customizer out there.

Anyway if i happen to offend rajaazlanshah pulak sorry ye, nanti i pergi kedai akuarium raok you anak ikan.

undercoverbrother wrote:

If let's say i always thought rajaazlanshah ni mempunyai skandal dengan artis perempuan tempatan terkenal, rupa-rupanya dia sebenarnya lebih teransang dengan salah seorang hwcm member lelaki yang selalu ada bersama kat gathering, and so i said it loud "cehh selama ni aku tertipu!", can we just understand this statement simply as in i'm telling everyone i just realize sangkaan saya terhadap rajaazlanshah selama ini ternyata tidak tepat.

Bukannya dengan berkata sedemikian i telah mempersoalkan 'taste' rajaazlanshah, kebolehan dia bersenggama dengan artis, samada rajaazlanshah cukup hensem ke tak, kenapa rajaazlanshah harus menunjukkan kepada kita perkara yang sebaliknya, etc.

I don't see netmatrix offended santonie in any way, and so i don't see the need for ya guys to defend santonie to that extent. It's already universally agreed by all sides santonie is already of one of greatest hwcm's customizer out there.

Anyway if i happen to offend rajaazlanshah pulak sorry ye, nanti i pergi kedai akuarium raok you anak ikan.

I taknak quote rajaazlanshah pun. Dia lalu pastu sokong kosong jer. Laaa... macam kat highway nampak eksiden kan? tongue I pun tak la lalok nak sound dia. Keyboard dia nak taip apa apa pun tetap keyboard dia. study

Adaa...... UCB memang takde kes pun. Tak tau la kenapa jadi panas tanpa sebab. Ni i rasa macam selebriti yang kena buat buat story macam selalu nampak kat Melodi tu. I bukan selebriti pun. Ntah la. Baik i buat dek jer. Tapi ada gak rasa cam nak buat video namewee marah utusan tu gak. kekekeke. control.... control.....sweat

what happen?i really enjoyed both diorama and the cars. thats it. stars

ini bukan salah sesiapa, ni cuma salah faham jer..
chill guys.. let's enjoy the custom..
san, mana final product.. x sabar dah nk tengok nih!! bouncebouncebounce

undercoverbrother wrote:

Apa la deyy..hahaha..we cool man...bab anak imam tu..I think I xde sugar mummy kot..hahaha

netmatrix wrote:

Mr wildspirit u read it nicely first, before u go hiroshima/ nagasaki on me again. tongue

HAIYAAAAA!!!!!! WHY EVERYTHING TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT ONE?

There was no hate at all. I wonder where u get that idea? This is seriously a case of bad misunderstanding, roll and roll more to becoming worse. The title leaves everyone to decipher it right? If it was to center to a story line i seriously do not know. If it was to center on craftmanship like Santonie does all the time, this one just so so only. If the car picture sideways or whatever way he usually shows it, i might not even wanna comment much on it because it will always be 110% in form. And i think that is engine oil on the fender rather than mud unless its otherwise.

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE MADE THAT DIORAMA. UNTIL I SAW THAT IT WAS AN AVAILABLE ITEM FOR SALE THIS AFTERNOON at a local toy store website. So then i though damn i kena tipu that diorama was the focus of the work. NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE CAR because it wasn't that interesting as everything else in that picture. Hey, i'm being truthful here That is why i posted the DIORAMA and spoke nothing about the car. And also look lower after the pictures. See that TOMICARAMA VINTAGE drooldrool Would i post that if i hated Santonies work? That mad1 emoticon is for me la, not for anyone! Because i like to build dioramas and possibly to learn some tricks from Santonie as well. Then it sort of came crashing down that the diorama was an off the shelf unit. When Santonie said he could build a better diorama than Tomica does, who am i to disagree? Look at them DDs! king

Aiyaaa..... the pig emoticon, the angry emoticon, the whatever emoticon. I usually use them randomly for fun tongue
If the pig emoticon makes u think otherwise, then SORRY MY GOOD MAN, from the bottom of my heart. So must we lobby for the piggy to be removed so things like this will not happen again? scratch

Hey i admit i do seem irritating sometimes. I think everyone in forum agrees to that. But i'm not out to make war man. nod If anyone thinks otherwise, then sorry beforehand. Later no one wants to post anything and there are only the lowly vocabulary of yes, cool, wow, cantek, terbaek, in post. The saddest sight for a forum. NO VISIBLE FEEDBACK!

Yes i know your attention was not that melulu nak tuduh like ...... lu penipu la mamat..
But next time when you know without sendiri perasan sendiri dah buat silap... then apologized cepat-cepat la...kan
so someone like me will not go strong against you....kan

If your pic post with quote like .... This is Tomica diorama...wouldn't your question then became so much relevant without menyakitkan hati dengan perkataan Damn! ( Bang*sat atau C*lak* atau Sia* atau Hara* ) Kena tipu oleh Santonie!

So perkataan aku yang keras .... Lu banyak cakap la bro.... hatred...ini mcm olang pun adah....
was not appropriate and i m sorry too.

This forum will be healthier without bad prejudice but nak joke keras-keras sikit apa la salahnya .... if you know what i m meaning.

wildspirit wrote:

Yes i know your attention was not that melulu nak tuduh like ...... lu penipu la mamat..
But next time when you know without sendiri perasan sendiri dah buat silap... then apologized cepat-cepat la...kan
so someone like me will not go strong against you....kan

If your pic post with quote like .... This is Tomica diorama...wouldn't your question then became so much relevant without menyakitkan hati dengan perkataan Damn! ( Bang*sat atau C*lak* atau Sia* atau Hara* ) Kena tipu oleh Santonie!

So perkataan aku yang keras .... Lu banyak cakap la bro.... hatred...ini mcm olang pun adah....
was not appropriate and i m sorry too.

This forum will be healthier without bad prejudice but nak joke keras-keras sikit apa la salahnya .... if you know what i m meaning.

like ur statement..n as for u mr.netmatrix..i bukan hentam..just want to share only la..dats all..sorry if u feel like i'm bashing on u..as mr.wildspirit said, only want to joke keras2 aje..ehhehe

netmatrix wrote:
Damn!! Kena tipu by Santonie!! mad1 Its actually the,

Tomicarama vintage set! drooldrool

I love it....it's so nice!

Fadli85 wrote:
Spoiler:

for a mechanic, he sure looks really good...