Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T-Hunted

4th "Superized" of 2012!

Recommended Posts

woww!!! $ 70 camaro..new wave in brazil?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The pic is from someone outside Brazil. I believe it's from someone in Hong Kong.

Doug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow!! Shakz7!! U socre this locally or from trade?? Shocked
But the card title ook different from the one show by T-hunted.."'70 Camaro Road Race & yours ones..is "'70 Camaro"?? AM i right???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
wow!! Shakz7!! U socre this locally or from trade?? Shocked
But the card title ook different from the one show by T-hunted.."'70 Camaro Road Race & yours ones..is "'70 Camaro"?? AM i right???


Yes The 70 Camaro Road Race on T-Hunted is US Card and this 70 Camaro is International Card. thumbsup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There you go. Awesome. Car still carries the Incredibly Holy TH! Nice catch bro...pergghh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pydrumerboy wrote:
shakz7 wrote:
Here i Share what i have...

Spoiler:
 

Closer Look.

Spoiler:
 

Ai this picture come from ebay la.

http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/2012-SUPER-TREASURE-HUNT-70-CAMARO-/170721490560?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item27bfcb3680

shakz=iniyogi from jakarta.... Shocked , If true, come trade with me please. New items on my trade section. god

Yes very ture... Its the pic from jakarta... and it says share what i have... didnt say what i scored / hauled.... Laughing

Item is on its way down here .... will show under recent haul once item in hand....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@shakz - Yes, I know you chose your words very well. brows. But what you said can go both ways so I helped you quote the source of your pics, but also just took a shot at chance in case you ada extra... . So when item arrive, if got extra, ahemm drool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zephyr wrote:
*salah paham..


aku pon x paham... hmm ... btw gelak jer laa... hahahaha laugh1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If shakz already acquire it and item already being shipped here, for me it a score already as part of final purchase is done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think ar...

November - Jan 2012 is a "pokkai" season.
There are some RLC & convention yet to release and now it's already the 4th TH$.





*bankrupt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wildspirit wrote:
If shakz already acquire it and item already being shipped here, for me it a score already as part of final purchase is done.


Errr why is everyone laughing, what's the joke? Very Happy

This is a very simple thing. If the picture is not yours, just quote your sources. That is it. Shaxz has always scored big one. To me he si the most unpredictable hunter I have ever come across. Remember he found 2 supers from the same box last time. Tell me if anyone else done tht before. Only shaz so far. But quoting is in the rules. Itu yang paling utama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Atomkinder wrote:
I think ar...

November - Jan 2012 is a "pokkai" season.
There are some RLC & convention yet to release and now it's already the 4th TH$.





*bankrupt



thumbsup ....I feel the same!!! laugh1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pydrumerboy wrote:
wildspirit wrote:
If shakz already acquire it and item already being shipped here, for me it a score already as part of final purchase is done.


Errr why is everyone laughing, what's the joke? Very Happy

This is a very simple thing. If the picture is not yours, just quote your sources. That is it. Shaxz has always scored big one. To me he si the most unpredictable hunter I have ever come across. Remember he found 2 supers from the same box last time. Tell me if anyone else done tht before. Only shaz so far. But quoting is in the rules. Itu yang paling utama


No.1 just told me that once he found 3 $ in one box. FYI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
I think ar...

November - Jan 2012 is a "pokkai" season.
There are some RLC & convention yet to release and now it's already the 4th TH$.


*bankrupt



thumbsup ....I feel the same!!! laugh1


We are not silly to pokai. Aiyohh....car in hand can smiling mah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aiyah... simple stuff like this also want to gado2 meh..

he bluff, you bluff, they also bluff2 wan..

he got, you got, they got also...

he score.. congrats.... you score.. congrats... they score.. congrats also lor...

enjoy mah.. hobby only.. not life leh..


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wildspirit wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
wildspirit wrote:
If shakz already acquire it and item already being shipped here, for me it a score already as part of final purchase is done.


Errr why is everyone laughing, what's the joke? Very Happy

This is a very simple thing. If the picture is not yours, just quote your sources. That is it. Shaxz has always scored big one. To me he si the most unpredictable hunter I have ever come across. Remember he found 2 supers from the same box last time. Tell me if anyone else done tht before. Only shaz so far. But quoting is in the rules. Itu yang paling utama


No.1 just told me that once he found 3 $ in one box. FYI.


Warggh really??. Hopefully I can find 4 superized in one box....... cheers , PLease God.... Sleep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
aku punya 1 kan? cheers


yup..ko punya aku bagi 3 skali...hahaha..ok ok x x x...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zephyr wrote:
aiyah... simple stuff like this also want to gado2 meh..

he bluff, you bluff, they also bluff2 wan..

he got, you got, they got also...

he score.. congrats.... you score.. congrats... they score.. congrats also lor...

enjoy mah.. hobby only.. not life leh..






Lunia aahhh manyak olang sakit ati, wa nak titun titun sikit sikejap hah pon talah bulih woo.

Ini olang mau cakap hah, wah itu olang cakap salah. Itu olang pulak cakap itu olang cakap salah.

Suma cakap hah sumua pon salah , tala mau pircaya lagi lalam ini lunia punyah simua olang ...haiyaaa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yeah bebey..

real man harus berpantun..
itu smua brg saya adaaa..
cerita betulka cerita kartun...
kalau ada kasi tunjuk daaaaaaaaa....

ahahaha...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hassan wrote:
yeah bebey..

real man harus berpantun..
itu smua brg saya adaaa..
cerita betulka cerita kartun...
kalau ada kasi tunjuk daaaaaaaaa....

ahahaha...



main hw sampai bertinju

saya setuju! cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a Hot Wheels God? Where huh? Pray to HIM can get many $ cars.....

Can't sleep leow..... want all the missing cars....

LOL..... bouncecheersfarao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well....always.....nice car to have anyway....... nod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.