Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PeppermintKisses

An opportunity to be creative! Here's what I've got

First let me say I checked out all the work on this thread and everyone's so talented and I love it! Keep up the awesome work guys! Great I just finished this drawing of David today and I'm pretty proud of it, so I thought I'd share. His arm seemed to disappear a little during the scan though. Oh well, who really needs arms anyway? Feedback is much appreciated!

[img][/img]

Whoever took the picture I drew this from thank you! It's this one, from the Idol tour:

[img][/img] Awww Love

If I draw any more I'll post the finished products up here. I also love to write so some of those works might pop up around here as well. Smile

I wrote this poem a few years ago. It's the first I've really been proud of, so it's the one I choose when introducing my work. The theme seems to be a constant in my own life and I'm sure a lot of you can relate on some level as well. Enjoy, and please ALL feedback is welcome, positive or negative! Thank you Smile

Love Eternal

Maybe not in this life
But another soon to come
When barriers will not divide
And you will be the one
You will love me

Perhaps the sun will rise
And the breeze will stir the trees
You'll say goodbye to lovers past
And give your love to me
I will love you

Come night draped in darkness
When the light is hard to see
We will embrace and hold on tight
And light in love there will be

There is a place in time
Where we are meant to be in love
Hearts joined, souls intertwined, by the powers above
Though it may not be so clear why I can't have you now
I will wait with hope and trust that we will meet somehow
Love eternal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.