Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flange

Come on,lets see your cages

Bet i've got the worst one on here Embarassed ,buts its reliable and paid for Wink

You'res looks like a tidy example..

I have the astra after you'res m8...slow as owt as it's only 73bhp diesel, I do love to get out on my bike after the cage Very Happy

Picture to follow when I've dug one out thumbs

You'res looks like a tidy example..

I have the astra after you'res m8...slow as owt as it's only 73bhp diesel, I do love to get out on my bike after the cage Very Happy

Picture to follow when I've dug one out thumbs

Minds a 1.7 TD.I get about 150 miles for £20.Not bad as its just over £6 a gallon here.

I think them Lexus look the dogs.They still hold their money well thumbs

@flange wrote:
I think them Lexus look the dogs.They still hold their money well thumbs

agree Very nice cars, look a bit too much like a Mitsubishi Galanty from the side though. Stiull a looker though!

I know its a Volvo but I love it

And my other toy

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

This is my heap of cr*p BUT it has been mine for 12 years and it has never failed an mot and its only done 35k

I haven't got a car Sad
Missus has a Rav4 and only time I get to drive is towing the van, hate cars with a passion and avoid them as much as I can. Very Happy

@flange wrote:
I bet that polo goes a bit Dave
the only car i have brought from new , its now 3 years old , but had no problem with it and I am dead pleased with it , your right goes like censored

Guest Guest

318ti sport compaq sienna

that's right, I have a bmw.... and by gods I love that motor! RWD is fun in the snow too thumbs

NoZ wrote:
318ti sport compaq sienna

that's right, I have a bmw.... and by gods I love that motor! RWD is fun in the snow too thumbs

Nice one Noz thumbs my daughter has the same in silver and she loves it to bits as well I love you

I've forgotten what mine looks like, it broke down the day before going on holiday last year and when I went to visit it when I got back most of the engine was removed and in the boot, waiting for parts! That was 6 months ago and he still hasn't started putting it back together yet. Serves me right for saying "there's no rush, if I don't have to look at that thing for a couple of months that's ok with me."

Heres mine taken at Hill End near Stanhope, last year.

i did find a pic of a very different kind of cage with a very nice lady I love you but I thought i'd better not put it up because it would only get removed Laughing

@firehawk wrote:
i did find a pic of a very different kind of cage with a very nice lady I love you but I thought i'd better not put it up because it would only get removed Laughing

You'll be just fine.Get it up Laughing

ive never taken my car test prob a bit late now,ive no desire for a car but the missus has a toyota corrola vida,i once told her im getting a sidecar for the school run but she was having none of it.

@flange wrote:
@firehawk wrote:

You'll be just fine.Get it up Laughing

Do you hear that often Laughing

I had one just like that a diesel, our lass called it Christine , allways needed fixing , a good car when it ran ok .

Guest Guest

looks like im gonna have to show you what a proper car looks like wave

Guest Guest
@dirtydog wrote:
looks like im gonna have to show you what a proper car looks like wave

I never got around to owning an E30 but I have had about 3 x E36's over the years Dirtydog. Loved them all thumbs

I'll get some pictures tomorrow of the main car but this is my first car I owned and still have it (although its not running at the moment and has been modified a number of times):

Its been made from about 10 different cars a few bits I grabbed off lorries/vans...well been written off about 5 times as well fofl

my first beemer a 318is totally disguised as an M3 the guy who owned it before me had spent a small fortune making this replica including a full cream leather interior i took it to a couple of shows and it always attracted a crowd (it was that tidy until i binned it show boating)

Stuff all this lot I drive a V70 volvo kicks anything off the road apart from trucks Very Happy

vw s rule ive got a passat tdi 100 bhp chipped to 140 bhp and it flies thumbs me sons got a polo with an audi s 3 engine fitted and it reallly flies 280 bhp

i did have a car up to the end of last month.
She is a Subaru Impreza STi Version IV.

really, really miss her.
we still have a Impreza in the family, i gave my better half my UK spec Turbo2000

I may be getting a Van at some point...dunno yet.

Mrs and I both get company cars,
Mine's a Turbo deisel Ford Ranger Ute,
she's got a petrol Ford Territory.

Of our own, I also have a 2.0ltr Lancer...

...and a 3.0ltr V6 Mitsubishi Triton...

my project car - ex avon and somerset police scorpio ultima cosworth 24v
absolute flying machine. never had it on the road fully as i bought it from a guy who couldnt afford to run it so it had sat in his garden for a while but the couple of times i have taken it out it pushed me back into the seat.
wife has a zafira and i also have my transit

if we are talking favourites it would have to be one of these two rs 2000 was restored to use as my wedding car hence the silly balloons. mk1 was restored from being used as a chicken coop