Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Very sad news today...

Me and fellow members were travelling along the A44 crossgates when a farther and son ran into the back of a car me onslow and robbie were very lucky as the second bike came onto our side of the road and narrowly missed us, sadly after our efforts and all the paremedics on scene we lost Tim the farther his son was airlifted to hospital, we were treated for shock and ive got to be honest i cant stop crying from the days events so please please please guys and girls go careful and make sure you all return home to your loved ones, all the best Stue11 Robbie chin up mate we done our best and hopefully we will never have to do it again allthough im sure we would if need be, Thanks also to Pike37, nina, and onslow for jumping in the road to stop the traffic, love you all Ride safe thumbs

So sry to hear this Stue, something like that stays with u for the rest of your life. RiP Tim and hope the lad pulls through.

Very Shocking, sorry to read this post. Well done guys for all your efforts. Gaz

very sad news r.i.p tim

and to you guys that helped,as much as your hurting and in shock,Im sure you did your very best

hope you are feeling ok soon thumbsthumbs

Thats really sad to hear,My Mother called tell me that the road was closed and that her friend was unable to visit,

I very nearly posted to say that A44 was closed between Crossgates and Nantmel as Mother said the air ambulance had been seen and the road was closed.I also recall Stu saying they where going to the seaside today if the weather was good.very weird I was sweating mate....

I rode the same stretch Yesterday .

sad news but please take yer time.regards Gaz

thats is very sad. stue you tried your best, least you cant say you didnt. Big respect to you guys for your efforts and hope the lad pulls through.

Just been informed that his son Johnathen Morris as sufferd back and shoulder injuries, his mothers by his side.

Thanks for the update Stu ,He must be in Hereford hospital its the closest to there.

@XS1100 wrote:
Thanks for the update Stu ,He must be in Hereford hospital its the closest to there.
Shrewsbury Gaz

So sad these things happen. You did your best stue - well done to all you guys.

RIP Tim

Guest Guest
Bloody hell stue, me and Gordon where in Ludlow today and were listening to the news and wondered if the accident was a biker.

My heart goes out to you all, what a sad sad day. I can't express very well what I want to say but if you ever need to ramble I'm on the end of a phone..

Its very sad, big hug to all of you there today, take your time to make sense of it all.

Rose xx

sad day stu sorry to hear this you guys did all you could,thoughts go out to his family.

R.I.P Tim and you did your best stue thats all anyone can ask,

hero in our eyes no1

shit :| never something you want to hear, or even see happen Shocked

Really sad news. Our thoughts are with you all & especially with Tim's family. Please take care out there.

it is definatly a sad day all round as ive been informed a young mx rider by the name of chasey mcgowan who was around 20 years old lost his life whilst riding up deeside near shotton paper mill

feel sorry for all involved Sad seen this sort of thing twice in my life , one of them was me running a kid over ( not my fault) , sad sad day for all, car driver as well ,This wont sound right but glad it was not one of you lot , thought the worst when you rang me back stu , RIP. Tim

@Davehutch wrote:
feel sorry for all involved Sad seen this sort of thing twice in my life , one of them was me running a kid over ( not my fault) , sad sad day for all, car driver as well ,This wont sound right but glad it was not one of you lot , thought the worst when you rang me back stu , RIP. Tim

i know you feel bad because your glad its not one of us. but feel so much for the family im so glad i never saw what happened. my heart goes out to the family must be so hard.

Guest Guest
nothing anyone says will take the shock away.... so just ((((((((((((((SQUISHY HUGS)))))))))))))) from me and to tell you a story. my mum stopped at an accident the other week where an old boy on a sidecar outfit had been hit by a car (his fault too). My mum held his hand and comforted him as he died on that roadside. I told her to contact the family via the funeral directors and she did. The family were so grateful that their loved one had someone to comfort him at the end that they wrote to say thankyou. Life is too short not show compassion to a stranger. We would want someone there for us... and I'm sure he knew you were all there for him today x hope his son makes a speedy and full recovery x

very sad to hear, let alone see. Life seems to be so cruel and unfair. I will say a prayer for the mans family

It's all been said so I echo the thoughts and words of all the previous. Condolences to the family and to Stue11 and everyone else there, you did your best, it's all anyone can ever ask of you.

It's all been said so I echo the thoughts and words of all the previous. Condolences to the family and to Stue11 and everyone else there, you did your best, it's all anyone can ever ask of you.

I think this says it all mate.
R.I.P and best wishes to his family

Don't think there is ever a good time to ask, but how are u stue? We are all here whether you know us personally or not to talk to chin up m8. thumbs

Thanks everybody for your concerns and your lovelly comments, theyve told me that i should talk about the days events as much as possible as it should help more to come to terms of it, but i keep getting flashbacks to the event, one min i remeber the sound of the bikes hitting the car and the next all the silence there after, but theres one thought that will never leave my mind and thats me telling Tim that is son was going to be ok and him letting go of my hand and closing his eyes, god sake i just wish hed made it, ive just been informed that is son as been disharged from hospital with a brocken collar bone and i think they said cracked vertebrae, just cant think straight at the mo so please bare with me on this, i cant imagine what is family are going through right now, thanks everyone its affected all of us there yesterday more than we thought it would, we are going out back to the scene tonight to lay a wreath and leave our messages, dont worry onslow and Robbie ive bought the cards and will leave a message for you both.

I spoke to the police earlier and he said John has been discharged this morning but has a broken collar bone and 2 he thinks broken vertebre.

Tragically sad news. Hope you're coping OK Stuee mate, you all did all you could and full commendations for that. thumbs

Thoughts and prayers are with his family and hope John makes a full recovery...

No

truly tragic news

saw mention of this on facebook and feel so awful for everyone involved. RIP Tim, my thoughts are with your family.

Im glad that his lad is on the road to recovery. I hope its full and speedy

Stu and everyone else who helped, you are true heroes. I wouldnt know what to do in that situation, so well done lads thumbs

Please we are not hero's,well I'm speaking for myself here.
I'm not knocking the appreciation that has been shown to us but me personally I did what I did from instinct and a little from a first aid course I did many years ago, like don't move them or let themselves move, if they are drifting in and out of conciousness just keep talking that type of thing and just reassuring them whilst trying to assess the injury's. As far as Im concerned I played a small part, an important part yes as we were first on the scene but the real hero's In my eyes are the paramedics who tried to keep him alive.
Also not forgetting the off duty nurse and air ambulance off duty paramedic that just happened to ride past on his bike.
Thankyou again and I really do appreciate it salute

Just got back from the scene of the accident and laid a reef for Tim and his family, robbie, onslow dont worry i wrote a nice message from you guys aswell, ive left me phone number at the scene also and hopefully one member of the family may come forward and ring, seemed really weird standing there R.I.P Tim i know you saw us there and all our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

@Stue11 wrote:
Just got back from the scene of the accident and laid a reef for Tim and his family, robbie, onslow dont worry i wrote a nice message from you guys aswell, ive left me phone number at the scene also and hopefully one member of the family may come forward and ring, seemed really weird standing there R.I.P Tim i know you saw us there and all our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
agree It was nice to put some flowers there and RIP Tim.

I'm finding it hard just to read the posts , so god knows what you guys are going through, my thoughts are with all concerned, not really much to say.

My thoughts are with everyone concerned, I have been involved with numerous railway fatalities and a couple of bike fatalities and afterwards have shed a tear at everyone. It would have helped so much to have been on a forum like this to release the feelings. I'm so glad Tim had you guys by his side and hope you can now deal with the traumatic event you have witnessed. Please take care everyone! Mike.

@Stue11 wrote:
yeah cheers mate was thinking about it myself.and havent really stopped thinking about it at all for the last two days to be honest. but we did what we could buddy wish i could have done more rip tim and hope his son gets better soon

@onslow wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
yeah cheers mate was thinking about it myself.and havent really stopped thinking about it at all for the last two days to be honest. but we did what we could buddy wish i could have done more rip tim and hope his son gets better soon
Im hopefully going to meet his son one day if he wants to and take it from there we all reacted as we did and what we did was our best and hopefully when i get to meet Johnathan i can tell him exactly what i told his farther, that he was going to be fine. You know where i am if needed mate, weve been friends for years and will continue to do so cya soon mate thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@onslow wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Im hopefully going to meet his son one day if he wants to and take it from there we all reacted as we did and what we did was our best and hopefully when i get to meet Johnathan i can tell him exactly what i told his farther, that he was going to be fine. You know where i am if needed mate, weve been friends for years and will continue to be so cya soon mate thumbs

I would just like to thank everyone for all your support that you have given to Stu.It was a very tramatic time for him, dispite what he says he was very brave and gave that poor man support for that last minutes of his life.
Also i would like to thank Robbie for supporting Jonathan and keeping him calm, and comforted you was a real star.
Keep safe everyone there's a lesson to be learned from this slow down and don't take chances you never know whats around that corner.

Hope stue and everyone else who saw what happend is feeling ok