Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

total miles 2013

with the brass monkey run and breakfast run + a few trips out i reckon I have done 200 miles so far (will keep toting them up and posting as i go along )

up to now I reckon I've done about 0 miles give or take,picking the new bike up next week and its got 2155 on it so lets see what I can do to change that

416 to be exact as i set my trip. i did use the bike as acommute for 6 days thou and ive done 2 big rides. its broke now thou Sad

Only 131 miles for me (timblakemores and back)

Not enough yet Laughing just a bimble round the block about 5 miles

Doubt if it's more than 500 and most of that is in trips up to me dad's sorting out the bungalow, and a couple of rides to CMC for test rides on other bikes. Not particularly exciting really Smile

30 miles each day, rain/salt/snow/shine soo a fair few Smile and every other weekend i do about 100 mile trip easily done over a thousand on the xjr since i've had it ( less than a month )

yet another big fat ZERO I'm afraid - bike's been down for a few more mod's - will post pic's when she's back together banana

Old and Disgraceful racer2

Not sure.

After Xmas I had 8 weeks off, went riding most days.
20+ at least days would have been 300 mile+ rides.
Shortest day would be 60 miles to the cafe.
Got an 800 mile weekend coming up soon.

@Davehutch wrote:
with the brass monkey run and breakfast run + a few trips out i reckon I have done 200 miles so far (will keep toting them up and posting as i go along )
with yesterdays ride on (the coldest easter day on record)adds another 70 miles , so 270 miles for me this year

still only 220 miles Sad but from what i can remember about riding they were all great despite what i said before party

big fat 0 for me Embarassed having trouble getting me right leg across the saddle and I aint got the strength in me leg to hold it up if needed
roll on the bloody hip replacement

@Neill wrote:
big fat 0 for me Embarassed having trouble getting me right leg across the saddle and I aint got the strength in me leg to hold it up if needed
roll on the bloody hip replacement

OUCH Shocked hope it works well, if it does i'll get my shoulders and neck done as well. SP's aren't the best for people with ailments

@Stue11 wrote:
Around 200 miles so far thumbsthumbs

think ive done that just today stue Smile haha!

i must have closed not shy of 1000 now. probably 800ish

@Stue11 wrote:

Well done mate, just doin those 200 miles had me chain going brown SadSad so i had to spend all last weekend cleaning her thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Well done mate, just doin those 200 miles had me chain going brown SadSad so i had to spend all last weekend cleaning her thumbsthumbs

my bikes covered in salt dust where its still dry on the road. and now got work so its cleaning it, but i will find time!!! cant have it rotting away!

still not enough Smile weve had a light dusting of snow again over night Shocked

Bikes got no mot first time ive ever let that run out,hopefully get it done this week and go for a blast at some point

about a 100 on the cat about 70 on the Ace
MOT for the Ace ran out on march 14th but got it booked in for friday.

averaging 120 miles a week atm Smile going for a ride out tonight to test the GoPro Hero 3. It's been sitting on my desk for months!

Bike finally back together last week after prolonged tinkering.....to work Thursday = 40miles......long rde Saturday = 180miles.......again Sunday = 150miles.....Total so far this year = 370miles Very Happy

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2

Took my total to 36 miles tonite.I was frozen.Getting old.Thinking of fairings ffs Shocked After naked since i started riding i had a z750 half faired for 100 miles but although the power wasnt up to scratch.The ride was nice.Ermm makes me think

@flange wrote:
Took my total to 36 miles tonite.I was frozen.Getting old.Thinking of fairings ffs Shocked After naked since i started riding i had a z750 half faired for 100 miles but although the power wasnt up to scratch.The ride was nice.Ermm makes me think

wouldnt be without a faired bike these days m8 Very Happythumbs

@dick65 wrote:
@flange wrote:

wouldnt be without a faired bike these days m8 Very Happythumbs

same, im small tuck up and sheild yourself

Only 100 miles so far Sad .

Some a**h*le Wink put a lot of snow here snow and it's (thank god) starting to melt now party .
Just keeping my fingers crossed that the weather is fine tomorrow so i can put some more miles to the speedometer.
Hopefully arond 6 deg hot then Shocked .

Cheers Maveric

@maveric wrote:
Only 100 miles so far Sad .

Some a**h*le Wink put a lot of snow here snow and it's (thank god) starting to melt now party .
Just keeping my fingers crossed that the weather is fine tomorrow so i can put some more miles to the speedometer.
Hopefully arond 6 deg hot then Shocked .

Cheers Maveric

Ok home now after a nice bimble 160miles done today thumbs .
And maybe a underwear wash too Shocked .
was logging the bike on the road and on a fulltrottle run in forth gear it started to wheelie when i hit 8000 rpm ShockedShockedShocked doing something around 130 miles/h affraid .
Was almost 30cm up when i had to ease of, holy sh*t what a difference from last year Laughing .

Cheers Maveric

about 40 now had a little blast this morning after mot,before I starting digging the footings out for me wall

Im now knackerd Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
with yesterdays ride on (the coldest easter day on record)adds another 70 miles , so 270 miles for me this year
another 150 today , so 420 miles now

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
another 150 today , so 420 miles now
570 now