Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

PSFC Exclusive REvealed More new halloween Items October 24

Guest Guest
Subscribe to our channel and rate the video if you want more spoilers

untitl18.jpg
 untit167.png

These are anything yet , More pictures and video coming very very soon keep checking back we are going to update this!!

Guest Guest

More pictures added and video coming soon!

hey, mystery box tip, doesn't work anymore!!! :-(
is anyone there who has the same promblem with me?
pet society decided to "cut" this tip? oh no!!! :boo:

so... mystery box tip is OVER??? oh nooooooooooooooo

I still have to buy some of the items already out!! How will I ever get everything!!!

myladyyawo wrote:
What box trick is everyone talking about?

I agree what do you mean with this??

Also any ideas if their will be Clearance sale and if so in which shop?

Thanks !! Anxious for Monday!!! :boo:

myladyyawo wrote:
What box trick is everyone talking about?

I have no idea but I'd love to know what it is too.

I found this "mystery box trick" here in this page, http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/tipsandtricks-h21.htm
(read at the left the paragraph "Change the contents of a Mystery Box")

It was working very well for months but tonight suddently it stopped working and I am very sad, because with this tip I always got the items I wanted in the mystery boxes and never spent too much money!

too bad it's not working now because the items in the mystery boxes this week are simply great..

OH MY GOSH! this is terrible !!!! how am I gonna collect money and 999s again ?? I'll have to spend too much money and it will be harder to get the new MB items !!! :S :S :S :S *siiiiiighsss* now I'm afraid to open any GMB lmao

marianna_petsociety wrote:
Antio wraia kouklakia.....

Please only post in English unless posting in the dedicated language boards!

Noor wrote:
OH MY GOSH! this is terrible !!!! how am I gonna collect money and 999s again ?? I'll have to spend too much money and it will be harder to get the new MB items !!! :S :S :S :S *siiiiiighsss* now I'm afraid to open any GMB lmao

I'm so annoyed that they've done this. There's no way a player can afford the items without using this method or paying real money for coins.

I shall go back to trading for the new MIs, because there's no way I'm wasting money on GMBs now. Mad

Although, thinking about it, now that Playfish have been spoilsports, there won't be as many MIs in the trading forum anymore.

Oh and thanks to whomever it was who has given me a minus rep point! I've never been anything but pleasant, honest and straightforward on this forum, and this is what I get?! If you'd care to PM me and let me know why, please do. :ranting:

fire fighter wrote:
what??? it is working today i did it i thought i was the only ne who knew it

do u mean the glitch is still working?

anyway, the new items are already in many houses! i think this is so sad! :idontthinkso:

I'd like to draw to everyone's attention that there is a whole thread to discuss the ending of the box trick/tip here-> Refresh Glitch Fixed?

i just saw now in one of my friends pet house in Ps this new wallpaper and so with the dress and ribbon and other stuffs, is it in the Mystery boxes?

This week will be a Expensive Week again >,< They sell to much items <,< and make me wanna buy everything in shop >,<

obbyz wrote:
This week will be a Expensive Week again >,< They sell to much items <,< and make me wanna buy everything in shop >,<

me too! Malù is always out of money!! :Oops:

Guest Guest
chay wrote:
i just saw now in one of my friends pet house in Ps this new wallpaper and so with the dress and ribbon and other stuffs, is it in the Mystery boxes?

it is a hack ... like we find the images he uses the database to get them before the release ....

Guest Guest

More new items in our channel

*weeps slightly*

I was really looking forward to the Halloween fish tanks... but when I got on, I found them in the cash coin shop! grr...

Megannator wrote:
*weeps slightly*

I was really looking forward to the Halloween fish tanks... but when I got on, I found them in the cash coin shop! grr...

ME TOOOOOOOOOO