Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

bishop D,,,,

rejoice greatly ,,oh daughters of zion,shout oh daughters of jerusalem,, yes mi big sishtas wood be pleased wiv ther D,,i was asked by mi old numba 2 pasta 2 come an minista 2 a small group of ppl,,about 15,,i was given about 40mins notice,, ,,i had nuthin,but i felt god somewher,, an jus went,,i shared a small testimony an then prayed an imparted on the whole group,,ppl wer powafully touched,,by jesus,,filled wiv abundant joy unspeakable,,on the floor ,,shake rattle an roll, i had mini werds 4 most,,an it wasa orsome nite,, so afta all yall encouragement sweetys ,,im an not ,, ,,love Dee

Shake, rattle and roll???? Oh that was funny!

Sooooooooooo proud of you. Now THIS is the beginning...your gift will make room for you. All you have to do is agree and move forward. Paise the Lord!!!!!

wow!! D that's awesome!!!!!!! I'm so proud of u.. praise the Lord Good for u... Im sure ur testimny was so powerful... I agree w/Cholette... keep goin where the spirit leads u... God is makin a way... ptl

no more or,, ,,4 ur D,,more an,, an ,,,,, ,,,,yes i got the mess loud an klear frm ma sistas,, an and

u speaka mi language,, ,,its ratha colorful,,,ptl.. t u 4 drawing,,i mean callin hf,,

Sorry, did a double take cuz I wasn't sure I really read correctly...

Praise the Lord that the appointed time has arrived! I pray that you'll continue to let the Holy Spirit flow through you to bless and heal others!

yeah hummashia ,, ,,outta no wher,,i got some amazin werds miself,, an i think im booked again in 2 weeks,, ,,i knew ud be stunned,, ptl,,

"Booked in two weeks"??? Oh my...why did that sound a bit conceited to me. I think we've created a monster...

a monsta D,,how wondaful,, ,,um not conceited jus wat happened,,ive gone frm to this im jus sayinn,, t u connie a true monsta fan,,

God could only make one like him. His inflated head didn't leave room for the others...

God could only make one like him. His inflated head didn't leave room for the others...

thats hilarious

I agree with Nyagali....I've never known a bishop like you D!

but......PTL!!!! looks like your dreams are coming true!

mi werk is dun,,father,,they r filled wiv joy unspeakable,, ,,,up,,,up,,an away,,in mi beautiful,,besautiful balllllllllllllllllllooooooooooonnn,,oh nga/a/wgs,,ther is none beside Dee,,,

acctually,,mi balloon is more likea zepplin,,altho ther r some [ ]that wood prefer it 2 be a lead zepplin 2 keep me humble,, dont kno why they wood feel that way,,??? B/D

I am so happy. You da man o god Bishop D........

So so happy God wont be needing to send out that Whale!!!!

Our God is an awesome god-He reigns from Heaven above with
wisdom power and Love...

Our God is an awesome God...amen amen

D at ur service,,shood i takea memo?? cant guarentee how it wood turn out,,im sure it wood be colorful,, D

i jus been 2 a conf,,ther was limited seating,,i got ushered in2 tha pastas section,, um is it a sign?? i do wonda,, B/D

Hi Mia,

there is something that is really really bugging me can you help me pray please ?

wow justblue I agree the avatar is too cute for words, in fact i think it is the cutest i have ever seen you rock

by the way dreamster, your avatar is way too serious but btful 2 all framed and everything......cool

ohh wateva miss jesus,, ,,um tommy lee jones is one of ma fav southern acters,, besides that pik is tha most serious thang about me,, ,,, u really shooda knowen,, ask ma sistas,, D