* Caffettiera

Removed from Blue Mystery Box

* Pet Hair Gel Tube
* Blue Flower Hairband
* Ornate Bedside Table
* Blue Luchador Mask
* Blue Wave Surfboard Deco
* Hibiscus Surfboard Decor

I cant believe they have removed all those items yet have left all the rubbosh in!

Guess I will never finish my 999 collections now Sad

c'mon! i just started my Love Heart Candles collection...and why all 999's? why not take the sun tunic or other items that can be sold less than the selling price of a gmb... grrr :ranting:

atleast add maaaaaaaany good thngs... all that junk inthere... and i'm not even going to BMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and red..... and eco.................

Wow. So many good items they are removing.

Wish they would revamp the blue and red gift boxes and add some new items to those...

I hate Playfish a little I think THERE ARE NOT ANY 999 ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-.- i just read.... i'm really disappointed. like others have already said, they could remove jeans and other worthless stuff. not all those 999s. no words.

This is so aggrivating! They took out alot of good stuff and some of them I had. but recently sold Sad I hate when they do this to us.. they need to atleast take the garbage out! I guess it's good that I saved up on a couple items that I thought might be taken out. Man.. this sucks Sad

Why am I not surprised that they've done this?! Firstly, they ruin any chance we have of actually getting 999s by fixing the glitch and then they remove half of them, but leave all the rubbish (orange pearls anyone??) behind.

Sometimes I wish I were on a much lower level because then I could leave the game and forget about it. I just don't like the way it's going. Everything's so expensive and the lottery now gives less than before. I know PF are in it to make money, but if people leave (two of my neighbours have left this week) then they will have just shot themselves in the foot.

I used to buy cash coins sometimes, but I'm not going to anymore. I can't line their pockets when they're giving nothing back.

I wish they had removed an equal amount of rubbish and then add one 'rubbish' each time they add a 999 item

Sad just yesterday i sold some of my 999's and the ones i sold are the one that have been removed now...arrgggghhh!!!

lea75 wrote:
I cant believe they have removed all those items yet have left all the rubbosh in!

Guess I will never finish my 999 collections now Sad

which one you need lol?

also i cannot understand why they have left some things in that went on clearance sale in the shops recently. does not make sense to me.

Monina wrote:
nooo Sad

why did they removed it? Sad

because they could I suppose ....every so often they will do this without warning to make room for newer items

They didn't removed the Mud Mask from BMB, But it is REALLY rear.

antique door

checkered floor tiles

loud speaker

wizard hat

wonder pants

pink fridge

antique telephone

nuclear rug

samurai helmet

squitty

love heart lava lamp

love heart candle

chrome mobile

chrome laptop

stainless steel toilet

black rocket lava lamp

birdcage decor

retro table mirror

dodecahedron lantern

Turquoise Mini Bubble Chair

world traveler suitcase

caffettiera

pet hair gel tube

blue flower hairband

ornate bedside table

blue luchador mask

blue wave surfboard deco

hibiscus surfboard deco

So much good stuff they took away - why leave so much rubbish? I really don't understand it.

thay'll clear out some rubbish this week.... i expect it to happpen on thursday, or friday, when new gmb items are added Smile