Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

I just got a new caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

As some of you know I had 2 cats... Unfortunatly the oldest one died very recently... Sad not even a week... Sad ohhhh... actually he died a week ago to the minite! SadSadSad

anyway... Sad that post is for another reason! yesterday while i was out my mothers calls me to ask me where i am and what time i will be back... i tell her and she tells me to watch my steps and the door when i walk into the kitchen. i ask why and she tells me that we got a new kitty!!!! when i ask how he looks like he gives me my dad on the phone! i got back home and i saw him... a beatiful hymalaian cat (cream with dark colored endings [tail, paws, face, eares])!!!!!!!!! today he went to the doctor! he's as healthy as it gets and only 40-45 days old maximun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

anyway... because of the sudden death and the arrival of the new cat I wasn't online for a long period of time lately and that's the reason too that the bac x-mass giveaway was postponed...

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations I'm flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

he's a veeeeery active and curious cat!!!!! and sooooooooo small!!! if we put him in our hands he's smaller that them!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

oh oh oh!!! he has wonderfull blue eyes!!! and black nose and paws!!! i loooooooooooooooooooove him!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

finally some good news in this house since my other cat died... Sad

right now i'm searching for what name to give to him congratulations

2005-210.jpg

that was my boy............................... Sad

that's my girl:

2005-211.jpg

and that's our new kitty!!!!!!!!!!

dsc08510.jpg

I am sorry for your one cat that died. Sad
Is the cat on your avatar here the one that is alive or dead?
And happy cause you got a little kitty.

Congratulations ....nice to get some good news ...and I am so pleased you are happy again Laughing

I am so happy for you hun...It was heartbreadking to see you so upset last week :~(

thank you....

none of my cats is this one in the pic... i was looking at google and i found this cute x-massy pic congratulations

:blush2: : poor cat. Im so sorry!!! But life go on, and thats fine you have a new pet. Love it very much. And tell us the name of the new family member. jeje

Awww hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your Kitty Cat Sad I hope your new little kitty will comfort you! hymalaians are beautiful cats!

i'm so happy for you!
i'm getting my girl hamster in a few days as an early xmas gift from my brother, so i understand how happy you are congratulations
do you have any pics of him (her?)

myladyyawo wrote:
Awww hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your Kitty Cat Sad I hope your new little kitty will comfort you! hymalaians are beautiful cats!

thank you... yes they are congratulations i love the little guy!

tweet40 wrote:
i'm so happy for you!
i'm getting my girl hamster in a few days as an early xmas gift from my brother, so i understand how happy you are congratulations
do you have any pics of him (her?)

ohh! that's very good! congratulations yes i do have a few pics of him! (he's a boy) congratulations i may post some soon but it's difficult for me because when i try to upload straight from my pc here or on faceook my browser freezes... i can upload to photobucket first and then here.. i friend of mine actually uploaded them for me on facebook

Chiaretta wrote:
that's so sweet!

yesssss!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Awwww I'm so happy for you! I know what it's like to lose a pet, my 2 yr old chihuahua Puddin got hit by a car last year and we were devastated. It felt like we lost our child. The next day I went to my mom's because I couldn't bare to be in the house alone with just Lady Bug (my 5 yr old chihuahua).. On impulse I stopped by the breeder where we got Puddin and asked him if he had any chihuahua puppies.. He had two. I went to see them and the first one he handed me (they were in his basement, hiding under some plywood) was a little girl that looked scarily like my Puddin. She was so little and scared because she had gotten little human interaction since he has alot of dogs and other animals. I fell in love with her right away and I gave him all the money I had.. 38 dollars and some change.. I even gave him a money order I had just gotten to pay a bill with. lol I thanked him several times.. He let me have her for like 20 bucks less than he usually charges (they're purebred but don't have papers) and I was so thankful. I went to my mom's and showed her and she said "Aww She looks like a mini Puddin" I brought her home and went to show my hubby.. I had her covered in a blanket and said "You might be mad.. but I couldn't stand it" he uncovered the puppy, who fit in your hands then and said "She's perfect.. and your perfect." and started bawling hard (he took it really hard, Puddin was his first dog, I got her as a puppy when we were dating and she was his baby). We ended up naming her Hannah aka Nan, Nanna and many other nicknames lol Having Hannah was like a bandaid to our broken hearts... she didn't replace Puddin and never will, but she helped up heal and to this day we look at her and can see our Puddin in her.. they look so alike.

Another little story I wanted to share... On my way home from shopping one day years ago I saw something run out across the road in front of the car in front of me. (we were on a gravel country road) I stopped to see what it was and it was a little long haired siamese or hymalaian kitten who was dirty and starving. I took it home and named him Cooter Bug Smile He was such a beautiful and fun kitten. A little over a year ago he came up missing.. we think something got him out in the woods or that someone stole him. I still miss that cat to this day and hope if someone took him that they gave him a good home. Your kitty reminded me of Cooter Bug and even though it hurts to lose a pet I know how much having a new little one can help heal your heart. *Hugs* So glad you shared this with us Smile I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

aaaww Smile

you got a new cat Smile thant's nice Smile

One of our pet died too, last friday Sad
But its not a cat, but a dog Sad

aww congratulations on your new cat!!!! and may your oldest cat rest in peace Sad

ug! i'm so slow! i just saw that you posted this.

i'm sorry you lost your old friend but i'm glad to hear that you got a new one.
post some pics so we can see your new curious little friend.

I'm so sorry you lost one of your cats so recently. I have a cat and I will be devastated when she goes.

Your new kitten sounds gorgeous though. :-)

Tromo3 wrote:
THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

mariannoula wrote:
omg!!!so cute!!
to pio gluko gataki!!!!!1

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations (forum rules... sorry... please don't post in any other language but english apart from the specific "corners".. thank you congratulations )

my baby is soooooooooooooooo energetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's driving insane but i love looooooooooooooooove hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

The Mentalist wrote:
congrats

[url= hellos10.png] hellos10.png[/url]

please provide us with a valid link as it is against the rules to post without it..

-----------------------------------------------

thank you! congratulations

too sad for your kitty! last year on christmas day, our dog died! it's too sad, but now however, you have a new pretty lovely cute kitty!!! so cuteeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! so sweet!!! look at that face!!! miew! congratulations

Thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations I'm sorry about your dog too... Sad

oh oh oh! i finally named him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spooky! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

I'm so sorry for the loss of your other kitty. I know how hard it can be to lose one, it is hard for awhile, and really causes a lot of sadness and depression, especially when it's a cat that's been with you a very long time or that you had a strong bond with.

However, I also know how exciting it is to get a new kitty, and how much fun it is to play with and cuddle with a little bitty kitten! I wish you and your family as well as the kitten all the best for the new years. I'm so excited and happy with you on the new addition to the family Smile Post pics whenever I know there are many cat lovers on the board including myself!! *hugs*

your new kitty is so cuuuuuuuuuute, and puffy, and... awwwww..... :3

Awww! I´m really happy for you! I love cats! And dogs! And birds... I love every animal, really! congratulations

Oh are they ever beautiful Lucky! The kitten is so precious!! Thank you so much for sharing pictures!!

lithiumkat wrote:
I'm so sorry for the loss of your other kitty. I know how hard it can be to lose one, it is hard for awhile, and really causes a lot of sadness and depression, especially when it's a cat that's been with you a very long time or that you had a strong bond with.

However, I also know how exciting it is to get a new kitty, and how much fun it is to play with and cuddle with a little bitty kitten! I wish you and your family as well as the kitten all the best for the new years. I'm so excited and happy with you on the new addition to the family Smile Post pics whenever I know there are many cat lovers on the board including myself!! *hugs*

you have a lost a dear friend too?

thank you very much! 20 days later and after a new cat i still feel the same... Sad only now i control myself

spooky is a wonderful little devil(/angel) congratulations

tweet40 wrote:
your new kitty is so cuuuuuuuuuute, and puffy, and... awwwww..... :3

Fashionista wrote:
awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! hello spookyyyyyy!!!!!!!! congratulations

he's adorable isn't he??? congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

fufuangeli wrote:
Awww! I´m really happy for you! I love cats! And dogs! And birds... I love every animal, really! congratulations

thank you! congratulations me too! congratulations

myladyyawo wrote:
Oh are they ever beautiful Lucky! The kitten is so precious!! Thank you so much for sharing pictures!!

thank you mylady! congratulations my browser stopped freezing every time i tried!!! yay!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

to all of you! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very sorry for your loss!
But what better way to get over it, than getting another fluffball to love? :wub:

The kitty is so so pretty, and I love your girl - she looks so grumpy & cuuuute in that pic xoxo

SerEndiPittY wrote:
I'm very sorry for your loss!
But what better way to get over it, than getting another fluffball to love? :wub:

The kitty is so so pretty, and I love your girl - she looks so grumpy & cuuuute in that pic xoxo

thank you congratulations

I love my new pet. BUT no matter how much i love spooky he will never take the place of Rocky. Yes i will love him the same but no animal can take the place of another congratulations i still miss my boy very much.. I just focus on the possitive things congratulations And now i'm trying dominique (my girl) to get used to spoky!

And yes she is lovable! Thank you sooo much for your kind comments!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

the baby cat just died... infront my house today

exactly not my cat.. but this cat used to come and play at my house.

jan 1 2010 had an accident, i think the cat broke his neck, look almost dead.. but the next day.. look very chearful.. (im suprise even my mom).. but today... look sick again and when we just went back from sending my brother to school/ died infront my house door. . Sad

gaigui3 wrote:
the baby cat just died... infront my house today

exactly not my cat.. but this cat used to come and play at my house.

jan 1 2010 had an accident, i think the cat broke his neck, look almost dead.. but the next day.. look very chearful.. (im suprise even my mom).. but today... look sick again and when we just went back from sending my brother to school/ died infront my house door. . Sad

oh my god... that's horrible... chances are that the cat died from internal hemoraging...

I'm so sorry... SadSadSadSadSadSadSad

they are soo beautiful, lucky....

so sorry to hear about your one kitty. He was gorgeous.

What beautiful cats! I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. I'm sorry that you lost your cat, but happy that you have found a new one to love.

thank you both Smile he has grown A LOT since then and he is a loooooooooooot cutter now congratulationscongratulationscongratulations i'll try to post a pic tomorrow Smile