Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items for released.....31st May

OMG!! I love it all!!! I want the cruise, the safari and the arabian nights...the statue, the espresso machine, the ice cream stand, the tree, the window...LOL..
I WANT IT ALL!!!

Next week is gonna hurt big time! I guess i should start saving Smile My kids are loving this for sure!! Last week was easy...too girly for the boys..LOL.

tell your other kids to add me hun, then I can help out...I only have Didi on my friends list xx

lea75 wrote:
tell your other kids to add me hun, then I can help out...I only have Didi on my friends list xx

awww..thanks BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! congratulations
I'll tell them tomorrow. Until Didi added you and your mom ..i was super PS mom! I always had the highest level on their list...now...your houses and pets are more interesting than mine and i'm no longer the coolest

Lmao!! but you are still SuperMum...what more can you want xxxx

I think these new items are more original than other times congratulations I'm very interested in the rideable ostrich congratulations I'm sure I'll spend all my savings in those tickets Laughing

Yay!!! I love this week. Much better than last week. I like the vacation ticket idea, I just hope it's not too expensive because I want them all!!

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
humm im not really sure about thease items for next week. They dont impress me =/

me neither. I just hope those vacation tickets aren't very expensive. those are the only items I am fond of.

It's not an 'OMG I want everything week', but like a 'meh, its okay.'

I like the roadsters, the ostrich and the garden wall paper. Everything else is just okay. Smile

I like the green white and red dresses, but I think it's sad that there's no outfits for males. Otherwise the stuff is okay. I am wondering about that socialite potion and how much it will reap coin wise.

I find quite interesting too the rideable ostrich, wonder how it will work, hope it will not be just a "seat"
Jebema is not that rich to need a "Platinum wall safe" Laughing

i realy hope the vacation tickets not are fore cc because i relay will like to have it and im sure my sister will like to have the safari intims because last year she was in africa in 3 moths

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
humm im not really sure about thease items for next week. They dont impress me =/

same here Sad

smut wrote:
i realy hope the vacation tickets not are fore cc because i relay will like to have it and im sure my sister will like to have the safari intims because last year she was in africa in 3 moths

I don't think they will be because it's in the market and not the boutique. But don't be mad at me if they are because my predictions generally are about as useful as a rubber pencil. Laughing

Guest Guest
I mainly want the cars, the ticket items, and the food. XD

I like new items
Yes, they aren't OMG, but the ticket items rock
Will totally buy the new clothes, ice stand, dante statue and the the shop window Laughing

Does anyone know if the shop window is going to allow you to put other stuff in it? I like the design of the shop window and the idea itself, but not what's actually in it if that makes sense. It would be nice if we could make our own shop displays by putting stuff in it. I would love it if they sold mannequins for the shop window which you could dress with your pets clothes. That would be really cool. Oh well, just have to wait and see...

Guest Guest

I think it will

I like this much better than this week! The vacation items/package kind of reminds me of my Sims World Adventures. (EA, go figure. lol but I like them lots) I especially love the new green dress. My fave color and glad to see something other than blue and pink and red.
Love the Italian Ice stand. Just watched Giada in Capri. SO want to go there. Italy is so beautiful in general

Blairbear wrote:
Does anyone know if the shop window is going to allow you to put other stuff in it? I like the design of the shop window and the idea itself, but not what's actually in it if that makes sense. It would be nice if we could make our own shop displays by putting stuff in it. I would love it if they sold mannequins for the shop window which you could dress with your pets clothes. That would be really cool. Oh well, just have to wait and see...

That is an awesome idea. Would be too cool 8)

pretty cool week! congratulations

i like the most of the items! Smile

I love the vacation tickets, new tree seed and Dante statue! congratulations

love the statue and vacation items (all)
are they cc items ???????

Another limited item: the pink car :S

Why has it not been announced? And it's all so expensive :S I think each week things are being more and more expensive Sad

Okay..stupid question, but I opened the vacation packages, but I forgot to write down all the items...now I have trouble finding it in my massive chest...anyone write the items down or screenshot it?

@Mango: My arabian nights were a snake doll, a tent, floor and wallpaper, two pants and two tops. I think I don't forget nothing Smile

About the other two destinations, I have no idea, I can't afford them Laughing

Edit: ok, one of my PSFC angels (Gaia ) has gifted me with another beautiful holiday pack, so this is the pic of the things it has:

Ursula Reis wrote:
My arabian nights were a snake doll, a tent, floor and wallpaper, two pants and two tops. I think I don't forget nothing Smile

About the other two destinations, I have no idea, I can't afford them Laughing

sent you f/r...didnt let me include a note though Sad

Your welcome ursula hun congratulations i will be gifting the vacations tomorrow aswell to help anyone else out who cant afford them congratulations

I will get my vacation(s) tomorrow. Poor Clarice is too broke to go on vacation. (kinda like her mommy. hee hee) They look great though.

Does anyone know much about the potion that lets you collect more coins on visits? Is it worth it?

Hell-o Clarice wrote:
I will get my vacation(s) tomorrow. Poor Clarice is too broke to go on vacation. (kinda like her mommy. hee hee) They look great though.

Does anyone know much about the potion that lets you collect more coins on visits? Is it worth it?

55 coins for visits Smile

Mangoberri wrote:
sent you f/r...didnt let me include a note though Sad

Accepted, hun congratulations

I must say I liked a lot all this vacation stuff. It's cute and I adore surprises (that's why I like mistery boxes so much)

I wonder what the surprise tomorrow is if they already have the limited edition pink roadster out today (which is so completely overpriced).

hinapasha wrote:
I wonder what the surprise tomorrow is if they already have the limited edition pink roadster out today (which is so completely overpriced).

Me too!! And how much will it be? Almost afraid to find out. And I really agree about the car price. That is ridiculous. (It is turning into Petville with the pricing!) I will never be able to get enough together for the car AND be able to get TWS items too.

Hell-o Clarice wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

Me too!! And how much will it be? Almost afraid to find out. And I really agree about the car price. That is ridiculous. (It is turning into Petville with the pricing!) I will never be able to get enough together for the car AND be able to get TWS items too.

Yeah, the TWS items are getting increasingly expensive too. But it's still not up to Petville's level. Laughing Personally, I don't like the pink roadster enough to pay that high a price for it. I might get the black one later when I have more coins.

I love the cars but agree they are very expensive. I prefer the red roadster to the pink one, anyway. I wish PS would realise not everyone loves pink things!!!

Having finally got a chance to actually buy a vacation ticket I was really happy with how many cool items I got for the price. However I would like to get the other two packs as well but i'm alittle frightened to purchase more in case I keep getting the same one. Does anyone know if the resell value of all the items adds up to the price you paid for the pack? That way I could resell all the items I've already got and use the money to try again.

Blairbear wrote:
I love the cars but agree they are very expensive. I prefer the red roadster to the pink one, anyway. I wish PS would realise not everyone loves pink things!!!

Having finally got a chance to actually buy a vacation ticket I was really happy with how many cool items I got for the price. However I would like to get the other two packs as well but i'm alittle frightened to purchase more in case I keep getting the same one. Does anyone know if the resell value of all the items adds up to the price you paid for the pack? That way I could resell all the items I've already got and use the money to try again.

There was a glitch someone posted about yesterday that lets you see what the package contains when you're gifting it to someone. So if you have another account or a friend who can help you out, you can have the gift sent to you and the gifter will be able to decide to send it depending on what it is. I hope that makes sense. Of course, this won't work if PF already fixed the glitch. Laughing