Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Computron

Will you buy Pegasus Petling @ 30 PF cash?

hee hee. i tried to buy one but it wouldn't let me. it said that i had reached my maximum number of petlings one person can own.
boo!... hee hee, one less mouth to feed!!

No...
I never buy any CC (got CC item from my angel ) and it's too expensive

yes i bought
mine was blue first,but then i bought her biscuit and grow potion and now she is cute pink pegasus
look wanted to share with you

Guest Guest
No, I don't have spare cash to use on cc.
And I'm not a fan of the pettlings anyways.

I bought one and was going to make her aqua and green because those are my 2 fave colors. I got lucky and she was aqua and green without the biscuit! Smile Her name is Vesna

wow lucky you
i didn't have colour i anted so had to spend 2cc more for biscuit
damn pegasus i spent 37cc for it
but..i :love3: it

I was insane, got up late last night and bought one. Her name is Stardust, and she was beige in color, then I bought an aquamarine biscuit and went back to bed.

wow Yvette very beautiful name and i saw pegasus in aquamarine
she is very beautiful

I just bought 1 myself, and named her Sweetie Pie after my dog who recently passed away. I wanted to honor my RL dog who was so brave just like the good Greek gods.

Guest Guest
NOT A CHANCE! First, I don't have cc's nor I ever had them. Second, if I ever had cc's I would NEVER buy an item that expensive!!!!

Actually I wanted to buy it because i think it's so cute!! but this morning I saw the price and... WHAT??? too expensive for me!

i adore it!!!!! i bought it already!!!! well it is my favourite mythical animal along with the unicorn!!!!

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Finally managed to get the petlings to stand still long enough to snap a picture.

Really cute

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I was insane, got up late last night and bought one. Her name is Stardust, and she was beige in color, then I bought an aquamarine biscuit and went back to bed.

Yvette, you just made me laugh soo much LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing I U Laughing
And about pegasus... It's a bit squint-eyed for me

Mine looks exactly like Yvette's. I def did not like the price. But I fell for the "limited" line. I was worried I would regret it if I didnt get it and they were gone. Which is exactly what they want me to feel. lol

I got a strong feeling next will be dragon Smile Next may mystical creature ....

yeah it would be very cute)
i wish for panda,pig and dragon

I stayed up late last night wanted to see it and then it came the shock!

30 CC? You gotta be kidding me!

I don't have any petlings and I was considering getting this one (didn't know and didn't think it would be CC item) but I don't have (and can't afford) 30CC.

What happend with PS? When did they get so greedy?

I bought it yesterday night ... I had to sell one of my 3 cats, it came of the same color of the cat I sold ..

I thought about it, but don't want to spend that much. I don't have enough CCs anyway. I do the surveys for the CCs, and it's hard to be accepted for them, so I am careful about what I buy.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Ive already bought one, i would have spent anything to get one I LOVE IT congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

me too SmileSmileSmile

I like to think that I have one. The one in my niece's home was for me (but petlings cannot be gifted), so I named him and I go to visit him Smile But I can't feed him (it's really cheap, in fact).

He is virtually mine

awww... think of it like you owning a horse but living in a city apartment! Whereas your beautiful horse lives in another home of yours out in a village/mountain/etc free and happy!!! You can aaaaaaaaaaalways go see him but usually someone else feeds him as due to traffic your missing the "food" time! congratulations (i'm creative! you have to admit that! Laughing )

better? congratulations

-----------------------------
i think they are cute and if they where with coins i would buy one but now... well it's ok Smile i can always go visit a friend that has one congratulations

I love mine and named her my real life nic name,"Kit". I died her several times and might dye her again......I am indecisive right now.

I almost didn't get one because of the price. But since it's limited, I fell for the gimic too. Sad Dang PS!!! On another note.....the amount of clicks for "free" items is getting outrageous too.

i bought her it was the first one i liked besides my dog pelting.

my mum is real angel
while i was out in post office she was doing all visits,and when i came home i noticed another pegasus in my chest
she told that she wanted to make small surprise for me cause knows how i love this game
but,,,this pegasus has strange eyes
i didn't colour it,,what u think should i change colour and if yes than wich colour to choose?

Foxpoly wrote:
my mum is real angel
while i was out in post office she was doing all visits,and when i came home i noticed another pegasus in my chest
she told that she wanted to make small surprise for me cause knows how i love this game
but,,,this pegasus has strange eyes
i didn't colour it,,what u think should i change colour and if yes than wich colour to choose?

i'd buy the random petling drink thing Laughing
the color's cool, but the eyes...

yeah i'm little bit afraid of his eyes Laughing
ok i'll do this but tomorrow have to go sleeping now
have a good day