Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items revealed!

what's with the bundles?
bear bundle, ocean bundle, tennis bundle, football bundle..

pf really got into bundles Laughing

Guest Guest

i mainly want the costume bag

and LMAOOO PS is bundling up. i sorta like the bundles though.. it's fun having giant boxes. if the boxes aren't cc, you can also gift them too, so it's kinda fun...

@ Joe: MAGIC SAND.... this is starting to become ridiculously funny..

shame to see so many repeat items Sad like the tiki items and beach umbrellas Sad

Plus way too many clothes for my liking...but am loving the WWF items...bet they are gonna be expensive though Sad

Guest Guest

I worship the WWF items But they'll, of course, be cc Smile Lots of items are repeating, I agree with you Lisa Smile

Guest Guest
yeah i agree. not a big fan of the clothes. maybe the flower pins.

i only care for those cat ears and tails lol. been wanting a tail for so long on the pets, i hope it looks okay.

not that big on the new items this week.. i do like the CCs, but there's so much, the bundle will prob be over 50cc from the look of it.

i wonder how big the whales will be in the aquarium...

Guest Guest
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY IS COSTUME BAG IN BOUTIQUE?!?!?

some of the clothes are alright, but I am sick of white....it washes Tiddly Winks out. She needs color. I am also tikied out. They are basically copying the ideas from Petville with the tails. I didn't like them there, and I don't like them here.

Riuna wrote:

PS have a magical mind. Magic Potions, magic Ice, magic stone, magic wings, magic shoes, magic seeds, magic boxes, magic pots, magical egg, magical wallpapers, until they have magical authorities like the coins limit.

what do you think... how much will be cost wwf underwater bundle?

Guest Guest
Joe99 wrote:
Riuna wrote:

PS have a magical mind. Magic Potions, magic Ice, magic stone, magic wings, magic shoes, magic seeds, magic boxes, magic pots, magical egg, magical wallpapers, until they have magical authorities like the coins limit.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

now we need magic hair, magic books, magic shelves, magic-all-furniture, magic water, magic tubs, magic TOILETS!

and magic trading system where we can trade SAFELY and send alot of items at the same time. LOL!!

@Riuna: actually Ps already have magic wig that make pets have brain cancer or something like that. ( The godess wig)
I wonder what will the magic water do.. O.O. It will make pets poo more?
@foxylopy: magic poo that will turn into enchanting statues? Like the magic ice and stone?
Well, Ps is a fantasy

I love the turtle.

that is about it.....bring on the frogs!

beached out,why do I feel like I already have these clothes?

excluding the tennis items of course

the only thing i like is the underwater stuff and the costume bags congratulations its something different for a change congratulations x

I like the tennis theme a lot and adore the animal costumes!!
And to admit, I like these tiki items more then the previous ones :-)

i don't remember previous tiki theme,but this one is really nice
especially i love wallappers and floor

Lucky Strike wrote:
i agree! i find them more better looking AND the wallpapers and floors far more attractive!

agreed!!

about the other wallpapers, I can't wait to have one of those, I was just looking at the image and almost started dreaming that I was sitting there... they're very lovely!
Laughing

I love the pink tennis outfit and tiki dancer's

I can't wait to have the sunset wallpaper

I wonder if they are going to put more non-CC limited items in the future. They have been CC for 3 weeks

It seems the more money they get, the more they want

I understand they are a company and people and servers must be paid, but the amount of CC items its growing a lot, especially limited ones. I'm not complaining for this week's limited item (I don't want a volcano), but it would be nice that there were another item like the golden teddy

In fact, if the limited item were the dig kitten, I'm sure it will be gone in minutes

At least the magical sand is not cc congratulations I like castles. Only tropical flower shorts for the boys, not shirt? No wallpaper for tennis? I like the waterfall (I hope not 50 clicks to get it). I am curious about the volcano. The underwater grotto it's great Look at the black cat tail I hope it's not too expensive Why they didn't make it for coins

I really like the tropical beach wallpaper, pink striped beach towel, and the tropical flower clothings aren't too bad. At least it's not pastel blue and pink. Laughing

But that purple tennis visor looks white to me.

wildflower wrote:
At least the magical sand is not cc congratulations I like castles. Only tropical flower shorts for the boys, not shirt? No wallpaper for tennis? I like the waterfall (I hope not 50 clicks to get it). I am curious about the volcano. The underwater grotto it's great Look at the black cat tail I hope it's not too expensive Why they didn't make it for coins

hehe boys don't need to wear shirts in the summer. Laughing

oh my, I'm soo thrilled about all these items. The aquarium is my favorite of them all!! I just adore the whales! Soo excited!!

Oh no... I just noticed the animal costume bag will be in the boutique, so that's gonna be CC. *sigh*

Mangoberri wrote:
wildflower wrote:

hehe boys don't need to wear shirts in the summer. Laughing
I guess it depends of where you live/culture unless it's for swimming Anyway...

A neighbor published a picture of the grotto, and someone comment that the wwf underwater bundle it's going to be 40 cc (3 whales, underwater arch, turtle, underwater room) and 5 cc the animal bag. ay ay ay

hello wildflower! I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we had a small problem today. can you please re-add your facebook link?

thank you Smile

Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike wrote:
hello wildflower! I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we had a small problem today. can you please re-add your facebook link?

thank you Smile

Lucky Strike

Done, should be working. Thank you congratulations

I do like the sunset wallpaper...very pretty.

hehe...had to have Sarah help but she did it wrong and I got it on my own Smile

Hmmm. The beach sets look really cheesy and too squished and bubbly for my taste. I like the whale . . .

oops i noticed this too...why they didn't make father's day item? Sad

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I am so excited. I will def be splurging on this. Plus I like that money goes to WWF. (Just wish it was more than 10%) I love the ocean so much so this will be a fave for me.
I am crazy over Hawaii so I love everything this week. I cant wait Smile When I saw the volcano I flipped. I really HAVE to get one. I hope it isnt crazy priced. I cant go cc crazy. Just dont have it! I really like that they have sunset wallpaper.

Mangoberri wrote:
I just realized...no father's day items?

Hey! That's right! Not a single thing! Dads are important too

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I just noticed that the tiki bar has a bird!

I am totally buying it now hehehe

and also looks like almost my favorite drink patron cosmopolitan .....or maybe I just want one lol

Really like the new items. Even though my pet is male I will probably buy him the Tiki dancer custome, would be funny as well as cute.

The Wimbledon items though love them, like them a lot better then the World Cup bundle, the only thing I really liked in that was the red and black jersy because then I could go on about Milan haha.

Guest Guest
I LOVE anything & everything tropical!!!!!
So this week I will send mucho coins in the shops!!!!
I've been on 2 tropical vacations in my life and now I won't go anywhere else! Palm trees, sand, sun, snorkeling!!!! AMAZING for my pet!!!

I'm just dissapointed that they did not make any father's day items - seriously - not even a card????

Has anyone bought the animal costume bag? * - *

I would love to see a pet with that Smile