Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SanLino

Maisto Collectors Lounge

wahh! got on sale locally oredi! who can help me purchase GT-R & Evo X? joget

BTW, Parkson is selling this series also right? i'm not sure if my Parkson will bring in or not but would save me lots + can get Bonuslink points. What a Face

i lost my blade..so cannot rape my evo x card
so here's a in-box "hard cornering" pic Razz

kurz wrote:
i lost my blade..so cannot rape my evo x card
so here's a in-box "hard cornering" pic Razz

Hmm...the lamp look so unnormal! But like the rims! Overrall...so..so! :rolleyes2:

IMHO, the Evo X lights are not done properly, the body isn't correct to proportion, the wheels are ridiculous. Compared to the Evo X from HW, everything is just wrong here. I dunno la. I think like kena rip off 20 bucks for this. I'm sure they rushed this car just to make a tie in with NFS games. Kind of a waste as the finishing is really bad.

People would just buy them anyway when they stuck that Mitsu brand on it, same goes for VW.........

@netmatrix
i wasted 20 bucks Sad

@fadhli
im included in "those people" Sad

sorry kurz, not meaning to offend you or anyone, if you or any person like the car for what it is, for example you are true blue Mitsu fan, then what's wrong with that? Very Happy

netmatrix wrote:
IMHO, the Evo X lights are not done properly, the body isn't correct to proportion, the wheels are ridiculous. Compared to the Evo X from HW, everything is just wrong here. I dunno la. I think like kena rip off 20 bucks for this. I'm sure they rushed this car just to make a tie in with NFS games. Kind of a waste as the finishing is really bad.

To me the X look weird, no totally Xed as we expected, maybe they had do some street tuning on the body. The Front light to me look abit fake and no according to the real car light.

But for the GT-R, i think is more better. But again the Front light, they just paint in full without any detail. The RIM for GT-R are no bad.

kurz wrote:
@netmatrix
i wasted 20 bucks Sad

@fadhli

no worries bro! you bought it bcos you like it... thats simple. Every individuals has their own preference on their liking. Anyway nice evo collection. clap

Sorry Kurz, i didn't mean to degrade u or anything. But his car looks like it came out from a cheap China designed/made stuff for less than 5 bucks. Yes to fans, its ok to get just to complete it. But to some which fanatize looks, it would be dreadful. Its not that the color is bad. Its just the proportion and how the parts are matched. I think it can be a great product. Masito just messed up on this one.

Anyone ever noticed Maisto never ever got their hot rod, muscle and blinged up cars wrong? Thats their niche and speciality. U give them latest cars and plonk them into the Lowrider/ Pro Rod inspired design team, and this Green Evo is the end result.

kurz wrote:
@netmatrix
i wasted 20 bucks Sad

@fadhli

we are in a same boat, huhu~~

netmatrix wrote:
Anyone ever noticed Maisto never ever got their hot
rod, muscle and blinged up cars wrong? Thats their niche and
speciality. U give them latest cars and plonk them into the Lowrider/
Pro Rod inspired design team, and this Green Evo is the end
result.

totally agree with u bro..

@netmatrix

actualy i quite agree with u..but u know..
its evo x with rubber tyres so i buy RazzEmbarassed

Actually for this series, i notice 1 thing is their tyre. they like to make the front and back tyre in different size. Hardly can get those car both same type size . tongue

Phoenix wrote:
Actually for this series, i notice 1 thing is their tyre. they like to make the front and back tyre in different size. Hardly can get those car both same type size . tongue

the tyre & rim of gtr & mustang is the same size....

RGSUKAN wrote:
how about the mustang?

the body is use back the old model body, they jz repaint to NFS version.
by the way, did u guys notice tat every back glass of the cars is writen 'NEED FOR SPEED' words. i think tats another speciality for tis series... Wink

anyone want the evo there's one piece been hanging in parkson sg wang for 1 week already. laugh1

i just can't accept their quality....

renji wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
how about the mustang?

the body is use back the old model body, they jz repaint to NFS version.
by the way, did u guys notice tat every back glass of the cars is writen 'NEED FOR SPEED' words. i think tats another speciality for tis series... Wink

Yup, but the wording is too dark and small, u need some spot light and Magnify glass to see it... brows

^ so u think renji used spot light and magnifying glass only he saw it?
i dont think so :doh: :doh:

I wish Jada had the license for this than Maisto. Though some of Jada's stuff is equally as ridiculous as this NFS one. I have a problem with them slapping huge differential short drag car axles on every make. Its not realistic anymore.

kurz wrote:
^ so u think renji used spot light and magnifying glass only he saw it?
i dont think so :doh: :doh:

Ha ha... clap Maybe his version is Nikkor type, can spot any tiny thing. I only notice the wording after few visit on different shop. whistling

^ u used the shop's spot light n brought with u a magnifying glass to see? lol!

Phoenix wrote:
Yup, but the wording is too dark and small, u need some spot light and Magnify glass to see it... brows

lol!lol!lol!
if the wording too small on 1/64 scale, then look at the 1/24, bigger & easy to spot cyclops
use touch light is enough to spot on tat scale lol!

no it's not. first time i saw this series. kinda like it though... smile

The first wave of the Marvel superhero ones has weird vehicles in single card and also 5 packs.

yah...i saw some of tat marvel series as well at the shopping centre. but the cars looks weird & the tampo not match wit the cars as well

hmm that marvel heroes diecast...
i think last time i bump into it but pass cuz not my cup of tea...
but heyy that hummer looks nice...
Wink

Saw one blue classic Volkswagen Beetle in short card but did not grab it.

NFS series already in!

where???

saw few pcs in Parkson KLCC.

more in TRU KLCC.....

bet most already gone by now~

Still looking for a decent unit of NFS:UC 1:24 GT-R. sweat
Found 1 alr but tempo is out. Wonder what happen to the QC for this serie :doh:

Found the Dirt Rider series..it has nice little accessories + wheathering effect.. thumbsup but pricey..

now most of the market hav selling those NFS series. u even can find any of tat model in TRU, JJ & Metro in maisto section... some more it hav 10% off if got sale...