Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
titaniumboss

HWCM Ferrari Club (HWCMFC)

wahsai...nice one bro...didnt see this before...new release?

what?the price..holy @#$%^&.... thumbsup

hahaha....sure the manager will faint if found out all Ferrari had the same
price........congrat Fadli.........

ps : I'm willing to buy from you at RM8.00.....sudah untung RM3.10 woooooo........ brows

Definitely Priced Wrongly!! But it couldn't have scanned RM4.90 Wink can't fool the scanner shakehead

wow wow.... What a Face nice car with nice price, should buy extra as this price....

wow 612.. drool ... sure u wouldnt get away with 4.9 rite.. when they scan the card it will definitely shows 10.90. unless of course the supervisor are big time 'BLUR', if thats the case show us the way to this cheap fellali heaven.. hehehe

damn i've stop hunting at 7-E a few days back now.. seems gonna have to do another round for the new racer series..

bro raymond, u got the 612 in 7-E Klang rite? which one u got that from? save me the trouble of sourcing also what other models available?

Hahaha, fooled you guys......! of course the barcode reads RM10.90, if RM4.90. I'll buy all the FR there, hahahahaha..........!

guyy wrote:
wow 612.. drool ... sure u wouldnt get away with 4.9 rite.. when they scan the card it will definitely shows 10.90. unless of course the supervisor are big time 'BLUR', if thats the case show us the way to this cheap fellali heaven.. hehehe

damn i've stop hunting at 7-E a few days back now.. seems gonna have to do another round for the new racer series..

bro raymond, u got the 612 in 7-E Klang rite? which one u got that from? save me the trouble of sourcing also what other models available?

yup the 7E i bought is near Shaw Centrepoint if u can't go there i can get for u i think still got 1 or 2 left

if you read my haul post i've already said that other new wave ferrari racers not spotted but there a few older ones

Here is another haul just now, like 10 minutes ago, waah, bestnya.....!

Fadli85 wrote:
Bought this today, awesome PRICE......!
Spoiler:

OMG OMG!!! where u got the 612 ferrari from? and i wan THIS PRICE ALSO!!! Very Happy

Spoiler:

As i know, 7E always scan the bar code at the back of the card. They still selling you RM4.90???
I experienced before, the peg is RM6.50, but the cashier machine show RM12.90, then i still have to pay for RM12.90. Shocked

nice ferrari racers! the grey 612 is a casting to behold.

as for me in aussie, back to basics.

wahh
the scag already out...
and i hav yet to buy the black fxx and etc yet...
thanks for sharing guys~

ehh gee...long time no heard from u...
nice californias bro...
Wink

I ahve the same experiennce with the wrong tagging a few months back in 7E and The Store Banting.

Both occassions, I bought a MBX (tag shown RM5.90) but when the cashier scanned the bar-code, it shown RM6.50 in the system.

I argued with them saying that I should be allowed to buy at tag price. As a customer, this is my right. It's not my fault. It's 7E and the Store staffs fault for wrong tagging.

Finally they gave in and sold me at the tag price. cheerscheerscheers

BTW, nice California Elgee.

mohdone wrote:
I ahve the same experiennce with the wrong tagging a few months back in 7E and The Store Banting.

Both occassions, I bought a MBX (tag shown RM5.90) but when the cashier scanned the bar-code, it shown RM6.50 in the system.

I argued with them saying that I should be allowed to buy at tag price. As a customer, this is my right. It's not my fault. It's 7E and the Store staffs fault for wrong tagging.

well, you fight for your rights clap . I think it it's their fault not to update in their system. No matter how, the price tag should deem valid.

chee keng hong wrote:
How come u all can find it so easily ah?? mad1

F50 macamtu ada banyak kat sini tadi nampak..esok dah takde kot...heheh

Fadli85 wrote:
Here is another haul just now, like 10 minutes ago, waah, bestnya.....!

Spoiler:

for this one, u notice the mold at the back (where the rear lights r) is not perfect? there's some gap.
but weirdly enough, the 60th anny version i have (white color) the mold is perfect..
i wonder y..

really? didn't notice that, huhuhuu, what to do, HW quality not consistent....

Raymond wrote:
guyy wrote:

yup the 7E i bought is near Shaw Centrepoint if u can't go there i can get for u i think still got 1 or 2 left

if you read my haul post i've already said that other new wave ferrari racers not spotted but there a few older ones

thanks for the heads up bro, know wheres the place will go look c over there,

and elgee dont make me boomerang u and steal ur california.. hehehe

danielh wrote:
mohdone wrote:

well, you fight for your rights clap . I think it it's their fault not to update in their system. No matter how, the price tag should deem valid.

mine was the other way round, the price tag is RM6.50 but when they scanned it's show RM5.90. so how? RazzRazz

kukubeh wrote:
danielh wrote:
mohdone wrote:

mine was the other way round, the price tag is RM6.50 but when they scanned it's show RM5.90. so how? RazzRazz

if i'm not mistaken, they have update their price list in their computer database but didn't change the price on the tag (presume that not enough manpower to do, not enough time or lastly lazy).
Correct me if i'm wrong, as a customer, you can also argue for the lower price shown wether on scanned or tagged price whichever lowest...hehe!! :LOL!: i' pull back my word that i've mentioned earlier that the price tag should deem valid.. :busted: ha!ha!

elgee wrote:
nice ferrari racers! the grey 612 is a casting to behold.

as for me in aussie, back to basics.

Hey..good catch bro! Wonder how many variant this one will have this year..

black california looks nice but yellow might be not my cup...
ehh mr CKH...u mean u've been hunting for californias?
its in which wave hoo...
scratch

zint3000 wrote:
black california looks nice but yellow might be not my cup...
ehh mr CKH...u mean u've been hunting for californias?
its in which wave hoo...
scratch

Not sure..maybe N.streeter. C a lot of forumer got it. Someone pls correct me if i am wrong??

^ but elgee havent score neet streeter..
so mayb diff wave..hmm

I saw the F. California only when the N. Streeter was launched in Oz, so I presume it is from this wave.

My latest Ferrari Racer, the 612. The few that I have seen are all pretty decent quality. The lack of decal helps.

Nice black roof it has.

wuw...
nice scag there...
if that headlamps are painted...
would look even more better~
overall nice already with minimal decals hehe
Wink

Just wait for Ferrari California debut in the Racer series bounce

@ SINCLAIR : Bro...u poison me again! wanna go and this one!
Nice shot pic u have there! rolleyes
U slaughter one and kept extra carded?

my turn to introduce my Ferrari family.....

Spoiler:

chee keng hong wrote:
@ SINCLAIR : Bro...u poison me again! wanna go and this one!
Nice shot pic u have there! rolleyes
U slaughter one and kept extra carded?

All slaughtered, no extra. whistling