Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pydrumerboy

Majorette Diecast

@Adveddr-I see two familiar cars which were in my "showroom" before.....nice pictures...haha Smile

Any interior for the racing cars? So dark, just cannot peep inside.

I'd like to hear your comments about value of old diecast cars. These cars without cards are normally in bad shape as kids I guess, played with them.

I don't think there is, that is why they keep the windows dark.

No, no interior Crying or Very sad ..all my majo racing collection comes with black windows

Good to customise some of the worn out cars - spray them with a new coat of paint including the rims + ...

Quality of their cars varies especially the paint works, some are really poor. Castings are accurate but finishing can be less than satisfactory. As a result, generally lower quality than Matchbox, Tomica, Hotwheels, and Realtoy.

wow ADV..i really like that citroen there...
lately notice that parkson at my area is bringing more majorette...
didnt even to bother restocking the hotwheels...
left with blimps blimps blimps...
might be grabbing myself a majorette too...
Wink

Majorette cars are very nice but hard to find one with good paint work. Hope they will improve on this. Many times I wanted to buy but at last I did not because of the poor paint work.

Peter wrote:
Majorette cars are very nice but hard to find one with good paint work. Hope they will improve on this. Many times I wanted to buy but at last I did not because of the poor paint work.

as stated before, don't like it leave it..... clown

Peter wrote:

i'll buy majorette cars if they has the models i've wanted what matchbox and hotwheels don't have or didn't have the license to produce that particular models. As for the poor paint work, no problem. I'll stripped the paint and respray or custom it.

Yes they are. Seems to be easier to get license to manufacture cars that are being sold there.

Meant for europe market as priority like how hotwheels is meant for american market, and tomica is meant for japanese/asian market

Accurately modelled and nice Twingo is on my wanted list. It was released this year.

Twingo

p1110811.jpg Nice van and nice tampo marked "Developing Technology in Competition". I just got this one, hesitated at first bec. of the less than mint condition blister.

Not only sea got Pirate, now Road also got Cant resist the skull icon, when i saw it, is my fav iconic. The Trailer mark how many car had been slaughter Now is the Rubberman turn...ha ha ha...Run rubberman run...

p1120010.jpg

Kangoo is very similar to VW Caddy. Both I like very much.

Peter wrote:
Accurately modelled and nice Twingo is on my wanted list. It was released this year.

Twingo

Last night I compared the model car with the real one in a car magazine. Wah! it is really accurately made. Even the tiny keyholes on the doors were there at the right place. Thanks to Majorette for such a great product. I love it!

There is a pearl white version but I think the dark blue one is nicer.

cham2020 wrote:
great photo on the twingo peter
can you do a tutorial for it ?

Sorry that photo is from the Internet and I should thank the owner for allowing me to put it here. Yes, it is a very nice photo.

There are 3 different versions of Kangoo, i.e panel, one side window and two side windows. Opening side door in one or two of them. Correct me. Wonder their years of first release.