Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

Toy car life sized spot

Look out for this car in KL soon.. It is a SOLD unit.

cimg0215.jpg

@mushroom
if matt black like HW sure more gempak!! heheh

@inglee
nice evora!!! yummm~

spam pics...just wanna share...HW version and 1:1 version..

Thanks for the pics, but I think somebody posted before, but yours definitely bigger.

Sorry din check earlier post. Good to remind there is actual real car from HW design...

sinclair wrote:
Viper beside Challenger?

yes it is, saw these yesterday at Prince Hotel, sorry couldn't take better shots, was warned by the driver/bodyguards not to take any pixs. Taking these were a risk already (as we all know TMJ's temper). Will be going to that area again tomorrow, if they are still there, will try and take with longer lenses.... If you ask me, the SRT8 stands out more than the Lambo

SRT8

Viper

Lamborghini Murciélago

Holden Maloo R8

Holden GTS

http://www.hsv.com.au/hsv/showroom/

sinclair wrote:
Thanks for the pics, but I think somebody posted before, but yours definitely bigger.

hehehe..im the one who posted it before, but yeah..the picture quite small....hehehe

nice pics Bone shaker...dunno how many of these beauties can be found here in Malaysia..

BoneShaker wrote:
sinclair wrote:
Viper beside Challenger?

yes it is, saw these yesterday at Prince Hotel, sorry couldn't take better shots, was warned by the driver/bodyguards not to take any pixs. Taking these were a risk already (as we all know TMJ's temper). Will be going to that area again tomorrow, if they are still there, will try and take with longer lenses.... If you ask me, the SRT8 stands out more than the Lambo

SRT8

Viper

Lamborghini Murciélago

Holden Maloo R8

Holden GTS

This TMJ dude has a temper?

BoneShaker wrote:
sinclair wrote:
Viper beside Challenger?

SRT8

Viper

Lamborghini Murciélago

Holden Maloo R8

Holden GTS

Bro,One important point on that lambo...Its a Left Hand Drive.I think its the only left hand drive murcielago in malaysia

BoneShaker wrote:
Quote :
This TMJ dude has a temper?

TMJ = Tengku Mahkota Johor. The family quite 'famous' for it - http://imranwritingcraps.blogspot.com/2010/01/so-one-blogger-said-something-not-nice.html

My advise: Delete those picture and word regarding TMJ. You all be trouble as well as this blog will face problem. Commitee/Moderator where are you. Take action.

Those car belong to the The Royal Highnest TMJ- Regent of Johor curently is the RH DYMM Sultan of Johor. Dont play play.

It just photos of his 1:1 collection.. what a waste if we are not even allowed to admire such beauties Sad

Wow, that Dodge Challenger SRT8 looks so awesome....! love it, I saw a test drive on Youtube that thing is amazing, way cooler looking than Camaro...

does the tax money we pay goes to the royals???just curious....

btw nice cars

add skull to the front grill and it looks like boneshaker isn't it?