Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

NetMatrix's Acquisitions (Updated Pg.23) 22 Aug '10

- Thanks CKH.
- The background is from my suit jacket lining. Seems like i woul be raiding my wardrobe for interesting background. hahaha.

Thanks everyone. Hope to land some more soon. Got my eyes on 2 more 5 packs. But the price is not nice.... no compromise!!! Too much Mr Potato ads liao. hahaha.

Hmm...
I've seen quite a number of the VW pack and have just bought the Mustang 45 pack.
Really looking forward to owning the Graffiti and World Racers pack.

Oh, and one more Ferrari 5 pack. clown

There are 2 Ferrari 5 packs for the 2009 Series. What a Face

Both i got from from 2 different places. HW Hot Rodz from TRU in KLCC and TRU in Parkson Pavilion. Both places last pack. And both places got a lot of dream garage. I mean a LOT!!!

I got this today. And after i interview a few 7E's staffs in klang valley, i can confirm, scalper, mega hauler, borong and whatever already went through their work. And i managed to get only this.

Yes only 3 from a 7E!!! And the T-hunt also at a damn far kampung place only can find with the other 2 cars.

Most of the 7E when i asked if there are any more stocks they said some person cleared their store room! WTF!!! some of the staff seem annoyed at it. Lest most of the place have a lot of MBX cars i wanted. At least!

I dun care for the greenie. But all the other cars habis la!!! Everywhere in klang valley!! They raid 7E stores like their own! WTF!!! This 3 i found in only 1 store!!! 1 freaking store!!! Some more in some place that no one wants to go to one. Damn crazy la.

nice haul too......try kl area ,still many nice hw fr tis 2 wave.............but no grennies & DD only

maybe some collectors raid them first at first day or even first hour of the promo.. who knows..
apart from the insider, in the end it's back on first-come-first-serve basis..

maybe also can put at what u looking for......maybe othher got extra to sell u or trade with u...........

if scirocco then i can understand but so i'm surprise you can't find the lambo, stingray etc car that came with FE wave? come to bukit bintang and sg wang area. got about 10 7E within walking distance with most of the car you want in FE wave.

not enough green ka mr py, jk jk jk..
btw u can always open topic in trade section, i'm sure many ppl can help u on searching some cars.. Smile

I am only jokingla but I know net likes to hunt on his own:)....offer to help him is like pulling tooth Smile. My area mostly encountered bone shaker. So if you guys looking for cars in this wave, now is the time to come here and get them.

Yes i do not like the blatant self advertising of some people here that round up everything and put up a 100 foot sign board to say "Was there before you, Na! Na Na!"

BB area? Sorry la i think i would have easily guessed who would have walked there like prostitute already. Subang even worse. I went to a few today. Seems like everyone of them "belongs" to someone. Like some wild animal marked their territory.

3 cars over 15 stores the whole day while working. Great huh? I don't think i was slow. Only 3 days and these people work faster than MBPJ & MPSJ does cleanup for their districts in a day!!!

Thanks Enyo. Sorry i have to vent out anger at everyone. But its silly that i just am very content with having just one of each. But in the end, non at all. Which is silly.

netmatrix wrote:
Yes i do not like the blatant self advertising of some people here that round up everything and put up a 100 foot sign board to say "Was there before you, Na! Na Na!"

BB area? Sorry la i think i would have easily guessed who would have walked there like prostitute already. Subang even worse. I went to a few today. Seems like everyone of them "belongs" to someone. Like some wild animal marked their territory.

3 cars over 15 stores the whole day while working. Great huh? I don't think i was slow. Only 3 days and these people work faster than MBPJ & MPSJ does cleanup for their districts in a day!!!

Hehe chill dude, semua orang tengah excited ni. Later everyone sure cool down one. albino

kurz wrote:
is the avatar saying, "DAMN~!!" ?

i think he is saying "DAMN IT~!!" Razz

netmatrix wrote:
Hey u know what? I'm now like Farouk in your avatar. hahahaha.

DAMN!

Anyway it's like that lah net, hunting season semua hyper of course me included. But i hope you get the point no places belongs to anyone nor anyone belong to anyone, which is why i had to add an ' ' on the word territories cause there's no such thing as 'collector territories'. On t-huntin' side it's same as usual playaz would focus on areas they're most familiar with (me didn't went Subang btw) but it's always about racing with each other i mean say you're trying hard to find Super but you know it's extremely hard so there's no other shortcut but to be earliest and visit as many outlets as possible that is just to increase odds of finding it, nothing else. Along the way yeah you may pick some cars and more regs but that's about it.

So if ppl post here said "i went to 50 outlets" you know that doesn't sound anything like trying to prove something here, or whoever comes next is at their mercy.. after all in most cases it's not them but the next collector that somehow the one who scored the Super. That's just us saying "look i've tried this hard i could be lucky or unlucky but look at how many succeeded and it's totally random, so raided territory or not you guys definitely should go for it as well". Like pydrummer said playaz sometimes should be 'provoked' then they too would step up the game. Not good if misinterpreted these as bragging their efforts scores and whatnot.

But that's bout T-Huntin' which don't think matters to you, about the seemingly fast disappearance of many hot models i guess that's something no one could avoid. It's just different type of collectors out there no matter hwcm or not. But at least things like this forum gets all of us in touch. Some people may not even be aware of this promotion on it's first day, and in worst case when certain parties really did those massive hoardings, there's always fellow playaz here to help each other out. Wink

netmatrix wrote:

I feel sorry for what you have facing, but i tell you what, my area lagi worse. Before i go for hunting in my own area(in within 2km from my house there are 4 7E stores), other collector already sapu all nice cars and they did it two days earlier then me,in the end, i have to travel all the way to other places looking for nice cars where is 5km~15km away from my home. Actually i have a question in my mind all the while, why other collector know when is the promotion started and where they get the info????

relax la......
you know how far i travel to get the fire eater thunt?
pergi balik 60 km because my place has non thunt wave
but i scored alot nice cars and that saving's of RM 2 per car , cover back my RM 10 petrol

cooolman wrote:
I feel sorry for what you have facing, but i tell you what, my area lagi worse. Before i go for hunting in my own area(in within 2km from my house there are 4 7E stores), other collector already sapu all nice cars and they did it two days earlier then me,in the end, i have to travel all the way to other places looking for nice cars where is 5km~15km away from my home. Actually i have a question in my mind all the while, why other collector know when is the promotion started and where they get the info????

That's why playaz come for weekly gathering. While having chit chat bout happenings and stuff it only take one playa's lucky score moments ago for whole hunting spree to began. It was late in midnight many other playaz had to be dragged out of their comfort bed.

undercoverbrother wrote:
cooolman wrote:

That's why playaz come for weekly gathering. While having chit chat bout happenings and stuff it only take one playa's lucky score moments ago for whole hunting spree to began. It was late in midnight many other playaz had to be dragged out of their comfort bed.

I wish i can join you guys but you know me lah, my english is poor , writing can tahan, but when come to speaking, my mouth like sucking a nut all the time, just can't speak well english. In this kind of situation, how am i going to chit chat with you people?

I meet you before and i believe that you know how poor is my english. EmbarassedEmbarassed

Lol you think ppl here join the hw yumcha speak like intellectuals?

Anyway off topic edi.. ok ok cukup.

And btw i forgot to mention my real sweet haul in 7e ain't Treasure Hunt and whatnot, screw that. MBX Jungle Crawler and Jeep Willys is the shiznit! More matte green cars for my display. Twisted Evil

Lolx... I also just hunt today after works. Been 8 7-11... Mostly MB new wave. But i did score some that i want. That one is becoz i lurk around the 7-11. Coz I know some they display in few racks.

That last 7-11 I went is next to my house. Chat with the staff there. They say got few ppl come at midnight ... One buy more than 17.. another more than 7. Staff also got buy a few.

Next time, i shall walk up there 12midnight sharp. Haha.

pydrumerboy wrote:
Speak malay la......whats wrong with malay Smile or Minglish Smile=malay & english

Errr.....can i continues with this topic?? Embarassed
The worst thing is, may malay also not that good, really pening kepala right? EmbarassedEmbarassed