Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

NetMatrix's Acquisitions (Updated Pg.23) 22 Aug '10

My finds at a few 7Es. Very happy with the finds even when boxed with those "designer imagined" cars.

Spoiler:

From left clock wise, Vega, El Camino, 65 Mustang Fastback, 67 Mustang GT500.

Spoiler:

From left, Nissan GTR and Lambo Reventon.

Spoiler:

From left, Cheverolator, Cloak & Dagger, Bye Focal 2.

Hope to get more of these 3 packs soon. Yes, these cars are liberated!

Great haul man and the background is impressive, i love it, really creative. cheers

netmatrix wrote:
Thanks guys.

Regarding the background, do you mind to tell us,are you using gift paper?? Shocked

Quote :
Regarding the background, do you mind to tell us,are you using gift paper?? Shocked

Hehehehe. U would never expect it. Its table mats. I got a bunch of these in various designs very cheap. Got a million use for them that no one knows. Its a great mouspad, good working space once u combine them as a big piece, a hand fan, pc case deco, blah blah. Use blue tack to stick to table, because can clean easily.

And the cost? RM1.90 on promo at TESCO, RM3.50 at JUSCO. Most places usual price is RM5-10. Really a underrated piece of kitchen utensil. Neat eh?

Quote :
Reventon is sweet.. that Cloak i would prefer without that one kind tampo, minimal or no tampo at all will do the trick.

I got lucky with this view for Reventon. The GTR looks too bochure though. hahaha.

I think the orange Cloak and Dagger look nicer, but i dun have that one. But This one i purposely put it sideways so i can highlight the pinstripes. Also lucky the innards of the car is reflected through.

netmatrix wrote:
Quote :

Hehehehe. U would never expect it. Its table mats. I got a bunch of these in various designs very cheap. Got a million use for them that no one knows. Its a great mouspad, good working space once u combine them as a big piece, a hand fan, pc case deco, blah blah. Use blue tack to stick to table, because can clean easily.

And the cost? RM1.90 on promo at TESCO, RM3.50 at JUSCO. Most places usual price is RM5-10. Really a underrated piece of kitchen utensil. Neat eh?

Wow, good advice and many thanks for your sharing ,will try to look for it, it's really nice ! cheers

nice idea netmatrix!!!!!!!!! clap thats mustang gt and fastback looks more interesting on it!

Wow...got company liao! Didnt know that u collect HW 3 pack also!
Nice effect with using that table mat as background!
Now...go to my kitchen...and try to search any kinda of table mat that can use as background pic! brows
Thanks for sharing !! thumbsup

Great acquisitions bro but the background making me dizzy@!#$%^#%$%

it's a 70's shows background! huhuh

Love those mucle car... and still waiting for GTR and Reventon...btw nice background..(remind me austin power)

haha the background reminds me of Pimp My Ride though Smile

ur reventon paint looks perfect! very nice lah!

I got these last month, or was it 2 months ago? Also 3 packs. But these cost RM19.90 back then.

Quote :
Love those mucle car... and still waiting for GTR and Reventon...btw nice background..(remind me austin power)

GTR pack i only found 1 after finding 3 7E. Reventon pack i only saw 2 after 3 7E on second day. Overall i think can find quite easily. Just ronda-ronda to some places when got a little free time. The background seems to be more popular than the cars!!! Damn! lol!

Great pics bro quite a number of 3 packs u bought there

Well, carded cars that i want is hard to come by. Did not even seen a single ZL1 or vega carded!! 3 packs makes each cars cost RM5.30 which is a good deal as the cheapest carded latest release is RM5.90 excluding those on discounts like JUSCO. But when they were RM19.90, there were overpriced.

first of all...
cool pics bro...
u reli knoe what to choose for the backgroud...
and then of course the cars~
haha the background kinda stands out from the cars itself...
anyways, cool findings~
Wink

still have to said nice haul & nice background.........

Later the trend going to spread.... haiya. sweat Actually i got bored of the usual white endless background rig i see everyday. hahaha. This 3 pack got it just now.

From left Civic Si, Oldsmobile 442 (second color), Amx Javelin

wow nice pics again!
i'll follow ur background style soon enough RazzLaughing

nice pictures netmatrix!!!!! Very Happy that civic s.i looks cool!!!!!!!!! thumbsup

Nice catch, but I am wondering why they didn't put the new color Civic Si into the new 3 packs, whereas they did put the new GTR color.

sinclair wrote:
Nice catch, but I am wondering why they didn't put the new color Civic Si into the new 3 packs, whereas they did put the new GTR color.

Yup..saw a few HW 3 pack..all still the same colour as this one!

Dunno la. This one i think was a shelf warmer, as the price sticker on the 3 packs has been changed 3 times. I was hesitant to get it because i already have the Amx Javelin same color.

nice addition to the 3 packs team mr netmatrix~
and the background this time looks nice too~
thumbsup

Thanks guys. Still hunting for carded stuff. Cannot find any in PJ and some places in KL. I think kena sapu kaw kaw already.

nice 3 pack.....tis time background won't make me dizzy!

netmatrix wrote:
Later the trend going to spread.... haiya. sweat Actually i got bored of the usual white endless background rig i see everyday. hahaha. This 3 pack got it just now.

From left Civic Si, Oldsmobile 442 (second color), Amx Javelin

really love those muscle car...nice photo shot and the background looks realistic...izzit sand paper u use for the background?

the background soooo 70's dude.......yeah bebeh yeah..(austin power).......

Quote :
the background soooo 70's dude.......yeah bebeh yeah..(austin power).......

I wasn't aiming for such looks. But what the hell!

Quote :
really love those muscle car...nice photo shot and the background looks realistic...izzit sand paper u use for the background?

No its not sandpaper. Its a piece of sponge that came packaged with computer motherboards. Well hope it would inspire you guys for future photo shoots.Smile