Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shakz7

Shakz's Hurmmmm.... and Haaa Haul at 2 diff location on 22/10/2009

After a long long time, finally i Decided to go out and hunt for HW since its been pouring with new waves lately.

First pit Stop was a Giant which seems to never bother to Restock for the past 6 Months..Still the same Qombee wave hangging.... very disappointed...

2nd pit Stop Petronas Station near TPM also still old cars

3rd pit stop Summit USJ went there to meet fellow collector , then decided to take a walk to Giant USJ n Haul this Hurmmmmmmm haul....

4th pit stop McD Meet another Collector and get some trade and Sale done

5th pit Stop Need to take a leak badly drop by at a Petronas , after taking a leak , went in to buy Bread and went to the counter to make payment and saw a ...... a small Colour Shifter box behind the caisher, asked the counter girl nak tgk boleh? Gave me the box n there was 12pcs of HW No price tag etc yet, Asked the Caisher how much it is, She said not sure coz " BOSS Baru Letak Situ, baru nak start Jual"

Request her to call the Boss and check the price coz told her wanna buy most of it, after checking with the boss, it was normal retail price RM 6.50 but the code is not updated into the POS , asked me to comeback tomorrow if wanna buy, but ive to come up with some sad story say i leave far away and so happen to pass by the Station etc , end of the day BOSS say just take the cash manually and can punch in tomorrow.

So bought 9 pcs and left the other 3 (1 evo n 2 other muscle car) ...

This is my Haaa Haul

Spoiler:

Sorry for the long and winding story...

Dear HWCMers there is way way to many waves been thrown out in the market now, so LOAD Up mates...

Happy Hunting~~

haaaa? taking a leak, and the prize is scoring a hunt. nice going!

shakz .. thank u for the presents .... u giving the one white the white walls to me right ... TQ .... so lucky of finding this stuff

whoaaa....they test it rite in this kiosk station...belum up rack..ade org sudah sapu 9

Superb bro, regular and super t-hunt at da same time...so envy wit u la huhu

elgee wrote:
haaaa? taking a leak, and the prize is scoring a hunt. nice going!

Worth it leak..Smile

enyomic wrote:
shakz .. thank u for the presents .... u giving the one white the white walls to me right ... TQ .... so lucky of finding this stuff

Wokay anything for u my friend coz i Know itu Mutang Super and Makan Api supe is for me ..Cheers

chee keng hong wrote:
wow!! Congrats on the haul..bro!! Great stuff!!

Follow you laa Bro..envy yr haul..

sinclair wrote:
$uper$ haul at Petronas?!?!? Awesome!!

$uper Petronas it is , test also get $uper hahaha...

matchboxclub wrote:
congrats shakz7! nice haul.

Cheers mbx

rikmun wrote:
whoaaa....they test it rite in this kiosk station...belum up rack..ade org sudah sapu 9

Rikmun i wish they test all Petronas with $upers sure alwayz finish..

gonggok wrote:
congrats..which petronas???

Cheras area

titaniumboss wrote:
great lucky leak u have shakz. next time must go out leak more adi. leak at home get nothing. haha...

Yeah next time must go out and leak more at petronas...

mushr00m wrote:
nice haul... kudos...

Cheers

ones wrote:
Superb bro, regular and super t-hunt at da same time...so envy wit u la huhu

Bro I envy with CKH haul that day.. now manage to get my hands on it... next will be yr turn.. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU...

pydrumerboy wrote:
wah same green color with petronas.....congratulations

Cheers PY

danielh wrote:
congrats on your hmmmmmmmmmmmm.haul!!!!!!!!!!

Bro you like the Hmmmmm haul more then Haaaaaa haul .... thats the spirit

hokuan wrote:
Greennnn! Hehe..Luckily the boss let you buy

Have to come up with sad story hahah

undercoverbrother wrote:
I'm aware of Petronas restocks too, but too bad i was late at outlets within my area (if there's indeed t-hunt there at first place).

UCB alwayz the 1st one to be aware of all this restock... good research bro...

jhc7598 wrote:
nice..

Cheers!

shakz7 wrote:
UCB alwayz the 1st one to be aware of all this restock... good research bro...

Not really research, last week i went and get some drink in one Petronas outlet and saw very few cars hanging but with the orange 'Attitude' car or something. Never came across mind that definitely not from Qombee wave at all. Until few days later i realized that's new stuff else would have gone on streak that day itself. However.. since not Petronas carry hw but indeed some new Petronas seems to bring this time, this is gonna be challenging one. Plus i notice the number of cars in different outlets not consistent, got one very few but another even more than single case. Good luck everyone!

congrate ........never regret go to petronas buy bread ya.....nice haul

whooaaa...nice combo..congrats
shakz+CKH = king thuntssss...hehehe

Wow , fantastic score . Now onwards, no more visiting SHxLL , opt for Petronas de. Smile

yupp...and remember to refuel rm20...who knows got that honda accord, mazda3..etc..etc..