like the rest of you this is what igot ... and some
banyak banyak

sikit-sikit

kadang-kadang

jarang-jarang

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

blalang oh blalang mana nak cari super nih

congrats bro!!!!!!! this senyap-senyap haul............. very ganas with thunt 2010, and summore double $uper bone shaker!!!

WOAH, dem nice $uper$. I wan! Razz

That 2010 TH is US card. Bay haul?

Btw, all great hauls!

kakaka. the wind i hear yesterday is true indeed. Smile

now that it what i call AWESOME haul! congraz bro. later mesti pm box flooded with message for that BS. hehehe.

F.Y.I these stuff all local hauls.... hunting season still not over guys... dont let ur guards down

nice hauls..while everybody scoring this year tHUNt..you managed to score next year thunt..nice job my man..sapu clean..congrats..$uper always nice

^ delorean in this wave? hahaha..just nice can go back to the future..

wow great.. but how come the local haul got US card?? maybe they didnt use the system US-international card anymore in 2010..
bu, u are the first to get 2010 thunt here, a.f.a.i.k..

hehehe..i know you're not stating a fact..just wanna have a conversation with you...hahhaa..

psstttt...py, kuala pilah dengan batu kikir sudah cover ke lom?

@RG- why you nak cover ke.....ok la you cover tempat itu la....haha, for me from semenyih within 1 hour + reach kuala pilah

pydrumerboy wrote:
@RG- why you nak cover ke.....ok la you cover tempat itu la....haha, for me from semenyih within 1 hour + reach kuala pilah

no lah..just wanna drop by there on the way balik kampung..if you covered ady..so no need for me to stop there, just straight to my kampung lor...more save fuel...hahaha

yes this is the same wave with delorean, gtlm white, breadbox etc.... happy hunting....

hassan wrote:
yes this is the same wave with delorean, gtlm white, breadbox etc.... happy hunting....

py - see..you're right py, delorean is in this wave..really master yogalah you..hahhaa

hassan - gambar delorean takdeke? put picslah bro..nak tengok..hehehe

^ ya want to see pic of other cars came in this wave also.

btw 2010 TH card spell "treasure hunts" instead of "thunt" now? standardize with US already?

sorry guys i didnt take any la tak brapa minat this delorean. in fact i don't collect t-hunt pun except for bone shaker. Even that i took because of the car not the card. . im still deciding wether to keep or not the 2010 th... hmmm any offers?

which one? slaughtered the reg th boneshaker aledy. customise.. rubberrise.. so the super keep in card loh...

oh well, just put it for trade or for sale in sales thread..sure ramai want..good luck then...hehe

so hassan, your avatar is one of your own custom? really nice, but more nicer if we can see it in big size picture..sure everybody love it..here got many people admiring this casting..CKH sure nak punya..hahaha

woahhh!!!hebat la bro hassan..mattel suddenly pops out so many new wave..make us

RGSUKAN wrote:
so hassan, your avatar is one of your own custom? really nice, but more nicer if we can see it in big size picture..sure everybody love it..here got many people admiring this casting..CKH sure nak punya..hahaha

Twisted Evil

...hmmmm....another member pointed out to me, came back and look again....confirm US card 2010 Packard reg TH

oww so 2010 TH is another of classic cars line-ups?

btw really nice finds lah broooo~ Razz

yeah..actually i think kfc have them last time like 5-8yrs ago in yellow-black color..i lost it..hehe