Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yao

Carded or Loooose?

Just wanna know how many of us here keep their collection carded... and how many keep theirs loose... and why?

For starters, my collection is 100% loose.
There are a few with me here in Singapore which are carded because once I move out, moving loose cars might be a problem...
silent

Anyway, I had thought of buying 2 of the same item, one for loose and one to be kept carded but that would be a pain in the ***... so I decided to go loose!
albino

I want them loose 'cos I want to feel my precious... being separated by some plastic sheet from your precious is too much for me to bear... which is why I've set my RLC Superbird free...
What a Face

Please share~ Wink

depends.

my celica collection is all loose.
and im planning to loose all my purple passions but only if i get a good display. no point making them loose n jus throwing them into a box.

i do keep loose cars on my office table n roll them around when im stressed. so when u see me rolling my hot wheels, jus stay away from me. :p

it works as good poison too

I only open mine when I feel like giving them a phtoshoot session.....but then mine are in a big box, not enough space to store them properly until I shift into my other house.

If you like to open up cars, i suggest you buy 3 packs or 5 packs. You will not feel guilty to open them up. Anyway you could buy stick on velcros and close the flaps later. But mattel very smart one. They will not offer all the cars in 3 packs. So you end up buying cared ones as well. I thought i will never buy carded again. But because some cars cannot get thats why i still buy carded and not open them. But sometimes the temptation to open them is quite nasty.

most of mine are carded. for some certain cars tat i like to feel wit it & see the detail will get the 2nd card to loose it.

last time when i was a kid i like to keep my cars loose but as a serious collector i keep'em carded...but as demon said get a good place to display the u can set e'm loose

I guess it would depend on what car it was..

I prefer my cars open unless it very Rare
like my Co-Mold Jester...

i normally buy real life cars but if they are easy to get,i'll buy one and open.but if those really nice cars,i'll buy three or four.two to keep,one to open,one to custom

My collectionis all in blister package, eeheh no one is free for now, but one day maybe they be free.

Thanks for your input, SrSeuPanda.

And welcome to HWCM! We are glad to have ppl joining us from around the globe.

loose to those with nice tempos, matte colour finishes and spoilers....
for me lorr...
Wink