Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kelvinator21

New Year Present - 2010 THUNTs & THUNT$s OLD NUMBER 5.5

Hi.. everyone.. Its been awhile ya.. enjoy the pics alright.. Happy Chinese New Year to you all .. Smile

p2130311.jpg

p2130312.jpg

p2130313.jpg

p2130314.jpg

p2130315.jpg

p2130316.jpg

p2130317.jpg

p2130318.jpg

p2130319.jpg

As stunning as ever... hehe Smile

There's really a big difference between the super's spectraflame & regular's red colour...

Thanks, man ( geronimo 888)
Super already sold out.. sorry dude....
Only left regular.. anyway.. will be coming more next 2 weeks.. hehe..
Hopefully we will see more Super thunt$ torino too ..
Thanks for the comments ppl...
Let's rock with style this year with all the oldies of thunts 2010!!

Wow!! white plastic & rubber tyre + red rims. I think this is the first time HW have this combination except seen in Employee Holiday DragBus last year.

HWFD izzi stand for HW Fire Dept?

Thanks zint3000..
i got news for my new super & regular Torino ...
will get the stock and upload it here soon...
Wait for my good news ppl.. hehe..

Hi .. ppl.. just wondering .. has anyone found any reg or super thunt old number 5.5 in our local market yet? has not been found in the east yet.. hmm... Rolling Eyes

east haven't come bro...
maybe never will~
=.='

btw : ugpm bro~

kelvinator21 wrote:
Hi .. ppl.. just wondering .. has anyone found any reg or super thunt old number 5.5 in our local market yet? has not been found in the east yet.. hmm...

here got, but not as many as torino wave...someone here got this reg and $uper 5.5..

RGSUKAN
wow.. is it.. ? here which is which place? Can point me to the right direction, bro? maybe can work some deal eh.. Thanks.

kelvinator21 wrote:
RGSUKAN
wow.. is it.. ? here which is which place? Can point me to the right direction, bro? maybe can work some deal eh.. Thanks.

someone scored it at tesco and someone scored it at 7E due to their promo...i mean ' here ' is Lembah kelang area bro...other area i dont have any idea..

RGSUKAN
alright man.. thanks for the infor..
hope that i can get more as so many ppl demands it.. hmm...
sad to say tat even the hunt torino havent been found in the east yet...
let's hope tat it will have more surprises eh.. like there's a few ppl in west already has the hunt chevrelator eh...

kelvinator21 wrote:
RGSUKAN
alright man.. thanks for the infor..
hope that i can get more as so many ppl demands it.. hmm...
sad to say tat even the hunt torino havent been found in the east yet...
let's hope tat it will have more surprises eh.. like there's a few ppl in west already has the hunt chevrelator eh...

no problem bro...hope your place will be flooded with torino wave soon..better late than never...as for now, we're having the latest wave, camaro wave...

RGSUKAN
Thanks man.. Hey.. you said your area there already have chevy camaro??
When is this happen?? Wah lau eh..

kelvinator21 wrote:
RGSUKAN
Thanks man.. Hey.. you said your area there already have chevy camaro??
When is this happen?? Wah lau eh..

its about last week when it hit our parkson, and last tuesday its reach C4...really nice man, its a good sign, hope we didnt miss any wave this year bro...

Last week eh.. excellent man.. Well.. tell you wat man.. my area here is very sad la... not much thunt.. not even Supers .. the last i've seen is classic packard.. tats about it ... real sad lo... tat's why need to import from oversea..hai hai... u must be graceful as you have much fortunate to find thunts .. lots of it there ah... Soon will be seeing some nice super torino (as you said it.. pictures in net not so much clear as compare to the real thing, right?.. agree? haha) and super chevroletor..

u know .. i just notice.. one super to photograph it is not so nice compare to alot of them... 10s or more eh... wow.. that would be a scene tat you can't see everyday of your life ah.. Cheers!!!

Dun worry my homie kelvinator, sooner or later they'll come. Very Happy

Even they don't you got plenty good stuff there to work on future trades and all.

kelvinator21 wrote:
u know .. i just notice.. one super to photograph it is not so nice compare to alot of them... 10s or more eh... wow.. that would be a scene tat you can't see everyday of your life ah.. Cheers!!!

agreed...more is nicer...but to score $uper in a lot is i can say it is impossible here bro...you hunt it hi and lo also cant promise you to get it....unless as you said before have to import them in...hehehe

All the wishes .. i mean if we all wished harder.. and perhaps.. haha.. will come true eh... happy-ever after.. haha

kelvinator21 wrote:
these all superb thunt$ really makes one heart so itchy eh.. agree? hehe..

yupp..those thunt$ really makes one heart so itchy but never never ever let it land to hassan's hand...his itchy hand will drill all those rubber wheels to be swapped to other cars ( boneshaker)....sakit hati tengok..muhahahhahaha

Muahahahah ... when comes to customize the cars .. huhu.. that really hurt yeah... but if it is to be customize to a better look, that's way is different saying ah.. hehe.. Smile

RGSUKAN wrote:
kelvinator21 wrote:

yupp..those thunt$ really makes one heart so itchy but never never ever let it land to hassan's hand...his itchy hand will drill all those rubber wheels to be swapped to other cars ( boneshaker)....sakit hati tengok..muhahahhahaha

( a little too late bro.... that crappy truck dont deserve those wheels.... those wheels are now in its deserving place .... muahahaha )

hassan wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
kelvinator21 wrote:

( a little too late bro.... that crappy truck dont deserve those wheels.... those wheels are now in its deserving place .... muahahaha )

ooppps!!!! he did it again...!!!

tak sampai hati to show u the carnage and atrocity. ... that
truck(s) suffered a lot in my hands.... u use ur imagination la yer...kalau tunjuk kang pm penuh hate mail plak ... muahaha

Lafies & gentlemen.. after a long long wait for the superb SUPER THUNT$.. Let's share what i think its amazing paint job these hot wheels has been doing all these FANTASTIC years... I present to you all these stunning SUPER .. I mean extremely .. SUPER SUPER THUNT$$$$.... ENJOY THESE PICS, ppl.. Very Happy

img_0310.jpg

img_0311.jpg

img_0312.jpg

img_0313.jpg

SUPERB SUPER SUPER THUNT$ CHEVROLETOR
 img_0314.jpg

img_0315.jpg

img_0316.jpg

img_0317.jpg

img_0318.jpg

img_0319.jpg

img_0320.jpg

img_0321.jpg

img_0322.jpg

img_0323.jpg

TOO COOL COLOR "GREEN" SUPER THUNT$ FORD TORINO TALLATEGA
 img_0324.jpg

img_0325.jpg

img_0326.jpg

img_0327.jpg

img_0328.jpg

img_0329.jpg

img_0330.jpg

img_0331.jpg

img_0332.jpg

img_0333.jpg

img_0334.jpg

img_0335.jpg

THERE .. U HAVE IT... AGAIN.. ENJOY... cheers

AIYA.. the pictures.. again.. i think abit too large .. will make it better next upload.. hehe..