Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

I think I better not open a HW stall at ampcorp, later all collector scrutinize me, woi apa ni luar sana berlambak, apa jual mahal2, hahaha habislah.......

hassan wrote:
atually there was 4... went up with mat bear got 3 only... some friggin idiot must've bought one.... just coz u can doesnt mean u should la... dont support blood suckers...

I dont mine buy form that blood sucker if the price is right, right brother, hassan. Cos u dont have to hunt like orang gila.. After visiting 20 7E and yet empty handed. Probably being raid by those smart people i.e that scaplers. Anyhow free market yeh. sorry .

sahama wrote:
hassan wrote:
atually there was 4... went up with mat bear got 3 only... some friggin idiot must've bought one.... just coz u can doesnt mean u should la... dont support blood suckers...

I dont mine buy form that blood sucker if the price is right, right brother, hassan. Cos u dont have to hunt like orang gila.. After visiting 20 7E and yet empty handed. Probably being raid by those smart people i.e that scaplers. Anyhow free market yeh. sorry .

from what i know, blood sucker will not give you the right price there bro....you gotta see at amcorp here and see how long your jaw dropping...

Someone should open shop and sell at more reasonable prices..

inglee wrote:
Someone should open shop and sell at more reasonable prices..

got ady..mcD SS15 is your solution...hehehe..

RGSUKAN wrote:
sahama wrote:
hassan wrote:

from what i know, blood sucker will not give you the right price there bro....you gotta see at amcorp here and see how long your jaw dropping...

This is never-ending issue Scalpers are there coz there are demands/support from collectors. Yes, I would agree that it is acceptable to sell/buy at slightly higher than retail price, taking in consideration of the effort in getting the car. All that everyone were want/looking/hoping for are fairness. Fair hunting/scoring opportunity & fair trade. Do not lose hope when u walk empty handed after gone thru some hunting ground. Hunting HW are vy competitive nowadays, gone are the days where u can buy ur HW as when u wish. Everybody are hunting hard for what they want. I do not think all HW sellers are scalpers be it @ Amcorp, PD bazaar or any other flea market. Buy it if u think the price is right/fair and maybe can't get it anywhere else. But if u're PLAIN LAZY to hunt, then complain after settle for ridiculous deal, then so sorry, u r juz wasting ur time.

You just gotta be happy with ur collection. With little bit of patience + passion, hunting for HW would be very much fun! Cheers buddies!

sahama wrote:

Some what true, but if that's the case, thankful we have hwc gatherings.
There's some members at forum will sell some htf cars and pretty decent price, I don't mind paying extra for transportation or
petrol for bringing over, it's a common mutual understanding. Even at some stall at Amcorp Mall I don't mind paying extra too.

But... RM40 for a non-thunt is extortion in a lowest degree.
Furthermore, the seller KNOWS there's Hotwheels collectors hanging at AMall and he's taking the oppertunity to catch some "waterfish?"
I feel truly insulted.

Example, it's like I know the Hospital got alot of patient who need blood and I purposely go in there to sell expensive blood.
Same attitude, same thinking, maybe different environment.

At the end, so what if it's a hard to find item, I rather not encourage it.

BARU HENDAK BERTUNAS SUDAH DIPETIK,
LAMA-LAMA MATILAH POKOKNYA.

sinclair wrote:
So deep pantun! cheers

pantun?

Peribahasa lah
So fast forgot BM already mate?

Atomkinder wrote:
sinclair wrote:
So deep pantun!

pantun?

Peribahasa lah

Atomkinder wrote:
sinclair wrote:
So deep pantun! cheers

pantun?

Peribahasa lah

lol!

sahama wrote:
hassan wrote:

if u dont mind paying such a price then by all means go ahead... but i suggest it should be the last option to go coz we've got this forum, gatherings at mcd's and amcorp... make use of that first... i've manage to get awesome stuff like mainlines, t hunts ( reg n supers ) etc from this sources and it didnt coz me a fortune... hmmmmm

enyomic wrote:
Restocking old wave at Singapore. Crap

why am i not surprised...
T_T

i blame the blardy player that causing the penalty, not ref.

ucb... wheres my camo silvia n saleen.... argghhh i'm gonna eat u boy..... .....

Last week i went to KL hunt for cars. At 1 7E i saw a homeless guy standing in front of the hw rack. He took one and see. And then he put back. He did this for quite a while. I wanted to approach the rack to see. And then suddenly something snapped in my head. Here i am spending a lot every week on die cast cars while in front of me is a homeless guy who probably make less in a month more than i use in 1 day. There on i stop hunting the whole day till this weekend. Still this thought lingers in me. I do not know how to get rid of it.

netmatrix wrote:
Last week i went to KL hunt for cars. At 1 7E i saw a homeless guy standing in front of the hw rack. He took one and see. And then he put back. He did this for quite a while. I wanted to approach the rack to see. And then suddenly something snapped in my head. Here i am spending a lot every week on die cast cars while in front of me is a homeless guy who probably make less in a month more than i use in 1 day. There on i stop hunting the whole day till this weekend. Still this thought lingers in me. I do not know how to get rid of it.

if u see him again, treat him to a nice nasi lemak. he'd appreciate it and u'll feel better.
if possible, make it a weekly thing

How do you approach them? I mean if the guy was asking i would have treated him. Maybe i won't. I dunno. The guy would probably be more scared of me. I do not know if he is one of those who talks to themselves too. Now those are even harder to approach. I like to do good. I have guide quite a number of blind people across roads before. Let the elderly my bus seat. Hell i even stopped to fetch a blind person in my car because the bus she was on passed the stop where she could depart! Now thats another freakish story.....

just get back from perak travelling through cameron-gua musang-kuala krai..

really2 frightened with some 'RACING BOY' in their JDM wannabes n 'semi-un-pro racing cars' driving attitude on road.
narrow road + complete dark + lots of big trucks, they still overtaking blindlessly!!!

almost got hit front-to-front by a fugly fool racing-boy who overtook a truck in a corner in the opposite lane.luckily there's enough space for me to brake.

thank god me n my wife safe.

menggeletar lutut sampai skang.

Wow, sad to hear that pqhd, glad you both are okay, these kids need to be taught a lesson......!

Why the homeless guy looking at HW cars? Now thats a point to ponder right?

demonicle wrote:
it cud have been undercoverbrother under cover

brilliant deduction mr.watson.....

pqhd wrote:
just get back from perak travelling through cameron-gua musang-kuala krai..

really2 frightened with some 'RACING BOY' in their JDM wannabes n 'semi-un-pro racing cars' driving attitude on road.
narrow road + complete dark + lots of big trucks, they still overtaking blindlessly!!!

almost got hit front-to-front by a fugly fool racing-boy who overtook a truck in a corner in the opposite lane.luckily there's enough space for me to brake.

thank god me n my wife safe.

menggeletar lutut sampai skang.

glad ur okay bro.... but i think the lutut menggeletar is bcoz other reason..... its normal syptom for new grooms....

...will be going to Orchard Road this Saturday covering 2 TRUs, 2 Isetans, Takashimaya, and 1 Metro... not asking for a lot, but an enjoyable trip...
Rolling Eyes

chee keng hong wrote:
Where's all the Camaro t-hunt????
all r comin to me, CKH bro, i have a camaro vacuum suction equipment LOL

I was taking pictures of this beautiful display set (chun giler!) in Metro Jaya and suddenly...

...The manager came and said... "Tak boleh take picture, no camera"

What! No "sorry sir" "excuse me sir"
You think I am a terrorist ka? This is a toy department not a top secret science lap... idiot!
GRRRR!!! Geram betul!
SuspectSuspect

it could b for security reason on why they do not allow taking picture in their store.. but i do not remember seeing any sign of no taking pictures in MJ, so I'm thinkin u did nothing wrong.

Sinclair...

Someone went over to BigW sale and score 5 Supers Camaro at aus$5! paid $5 only & left.
Super lucky sonofabit...!

Atomkinder wrote:
Sinclair...

Someone went over to BigW sale and score 5 Supers Camaro at aus$5! paid $5 only & left.
Super lucky sonofabit...!

wow 5 $uper at AUS$1 each...ya..very lucky that fella..

When was the sale? Today public holiday, all stores closed.

aphong2681 wrote:
it could b for security reason on why they do not allow taking picture in their store.. but i do not remember seeing any sign of no taking pictures in MJ, so I'm thinkin u did nothing wrong.

Actually I'm thinking more on store policy against competitor, like they afraid of spy from another store surveying the price at their store, so that's why "no photos" allowed.