Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

HURRICANE hit HWCM?

wow. i guess HWCM was hit by a katrina while i was away. glad everything worked out fine.

but still, it's very weird to see collectors who are adults behave and comment the way they did.
we shud be thanking NOKIA for giving us the technology of SMS and make use of this complicated convinience in all our cellphones. in case we do not have the number of the intended recepient we can always PM.

[b]HONESTLY SPEAKING I SELDOM LOGIN INTO THE FORUM ANYMORE BECAUSE MY WORKPLACE IS CURRENTLY FACING A SHORTAGE OF STAFF. SO I DO NOT HAVE AS MUCH TIME TO BE FORUMING AS BEFORE. ALL WILL BE GOOD SOON AS THE NEW GUYS COME IN. I'VE ALSO STOPPED HUNTING. SO, THE RUMOURS THAT I'M SCALPING THE WHOLE JB IS ONLY RUMOURS. SINCE COMING TO JB IN AUGUST, I'VE ONLY SCORED 2 REG PLYMOUTHS ON THE PEGS. OTHER THAN THAT I RELY ON DREAMER ADRIAN AND CREPPY. I KNOW THAT THERE SOME ISSUES ABOUT THE CLUB TO BE SETTLED AND I WILL BE COMING BACK ON THE 30TH TO SETTLE THEM. I'LL BE AROUND TILL 5TH MAY SO WHOEVER WANTS SOMETHING FROM ME, COME AND GET IT.

RAYZ_HWC, SORRY I'VE BEEN IGNORING YOUR CALLS/SMS CAUSE SOMETIMES YOU JUS ANNOY ME Razz

OH ANOTHER THING, I RECENTLY GOT NEWS THAT "HWCM RAIDED KLCC TRU' AND TOOK ALL THE GREENS. TELL U THE TRUTH, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. ALL I KNOW WAS I GOT A PHONE CALL IN THE MORNING FORM MATTEL SAYING THAT THERE WILL BE A MEDIA LAUNCH FOR THE RACE WORLD CHALLENGE HAPPENING IN TRU KLCC THAT VERY DAY AND I SHOULD TRY TO GET SOMEONE TO GO THERE. SO I GAVE BONESHAKER A RING AND HE TOOK HALF DAY LEAVE TO GO THERE AND TAKE SOME SNAPS. ABOUT RAIDING THE HUNTS? I DON'T KNOW. AND THE CLUB DOESN'T KNOW. IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS ANYWAY.

IT'S LIKE SAYING "HEY, I HEARD TIGER WOODS DID THIS, DID THAT, DID IT HERE, DID IT THERE, DID IT YESTERDAY" BLAH BLAH BLAH. NONE OF MY BUSINESS. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GO AND RAID MY HOUSE, I'M FINE.

IM SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT THE SITUATION IS ANYONE WHO BUYS A THUNT AND LOGS IN TO THE FORUM IS CONSIDERED A RAIDER OR A HOARDER OR A SCALPER. YES ALL HWCM MEMBERS ARE SCALPERS/HOARDERS/RAIDERS (ACCORDING TO SOME PEOPLE AT LEAST). JUS TO PAINT A CLEARER PICTURE FOR THOSE PEOPLE SPREADING THE RUMOURS. I KNOW TAHT SOMEBODY YOU GUYS ARE CLOSE WITH ACTUALLY SCORED 36TORINOS IN ONE PLACE. HE KAOTIM THE STAFF. BUT I DIDN'T SAY "OH THOSE GUYS ARE SCALPERS ANN ALL THAT".

HUH? WAT? U DUN KNOW ANY OF UR MEMBERS SCORING THAT MANY HUNTS?

WELL THEN HOW COME I KNOW ABOUT IT BUT YOU GUYS DON'T? OH WAIT.......... I FORGOT. HE BLAMED IN ON HWCM... DUH!

LET ME GUESS. AFTER HE BLAMED IT ON HWCM, U GUYS NEVER SAW THOSE HUNTS RITE? WELL NEITHER DID ANYONE ELSE....

THERE'S JUS SO MANY ISSUES THAT HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND. SOMETIMES I JUS FEEL LIKE THIS CLUB WAS A BAD IDEA. BUT THEN I LOOK AT HOW THE HOT WHEELS MARKET HAS DEVELOPED SINCE THE 8 MONTHS OF CHRYSLER WAVE AND FEEL THAT IT'S WORTH ALL THE TROUBLE..

ME, THE COMMITTEE AND THE MODS DO NOT GET ANYTHING FROM KEEPING THE PEACE IN THE CLUB. WE DO NOT GET TIP OFFS ON RESTOCKS OR ANYTHING. SO DON'T BASH THE CLUB. U FEEL FRUSTRATED CAUSE SOME OLD MAN BEAT YOU TO 100 OVER REG BAGGERS? DON'T BASH THE CLUB. YOU CAN BASH THE OLD MAN. IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE OLD MAN YOU CAN TRY BASHING ME. THEN I'LL GET ADVEDDER TO BASH YOU.

IT'S ANNOYING TO SEE EVERYTHING IN BOLD AND OVERSIZE RITE Razz [/b]

well said demonicle ...
sometimes i am disgusted with some people in HWCM. you know who you are. he raid cases and take all the goodies and show off here. it's okay if he does so. but the problem is when other people do the same thing, he will explode and call him SCALPER... utterly disgusted !

..*dang it*...see now awaken the Demon dy affraid

Quote :
"HWCM RAIDED KLCC TRU' AND TOOK ALL THE GREENS. TELL U THE TRUTH, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. ALL I KNOW WAS I GOT A PHONE CALL IN THE MORNING FORM MATTEL SAYING THAT THERE WILL BE A MEDIA LAUNCH FOR THE RACE WORLD CHALLENGE HAPPENING IN TRU KLCC THAT VERY DAY AND I SHOULD TRY TO GET SOMEONE TO GO THERE. SO I GAVE BONESHAKER A RING AND HE TOOK HALF DAY LEAVE TO GO THERE AND TAKE SOME SNAPS. ABOUT RAIDING THE HUNTS? I DON'T KNOW. AND THE CLUB DOESN'T KNOW. IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS ANYWAY.

...man didn't know until you posted...serious...

..anyway, just wanna share something regarding what transpired recently.

Some might have gave their piece earlier and although i didn't catch a glimpse what was written, assuming it was plain bashing to all involved for how we 'react' to it, this is something to clear up a bit. Anyway this is just somewhat a recap, not trying to stir up anything again cause whatever just happened between us and takata is all fine and cool now.

People like me and demonicle already pointed it out loud that so many things happening out there is just as simple as an sms to resolve it. So when turn out both of us resorted to type it in such manner like what demonicle just posted above, hope you guys understand neither of us wrote the 'essays' just for the sake writing and expect more and more dramas to come in, not like we have to come out with this everyday. Hotwheels dramas is the least we would care of, especially for these silly thingy (you guys are right), but at some point there are things that you just can't hold it to yourself any longer.

And because of that i'd like to say sorry to you guys cause i pretty much lost it, why didn't i stick to my own words that i should have just sms person involved, is because whatever i wrote wasn't actually meant for takata in fact i did not came in to comment on his main issue at first place. And i have to repeatly mention that obviously i'm aware my greens speeches aren't related to takata's problems anyway. But there's just something all the hwcm readers need to understand before all of us could move on. I am merely addressing something that's been going on which we could have just exchange words from the beginning but we already did what's best, by not 'reacting' to it all this while.

I'm not gonna use this post to revisit one by one what supposedly 'HWCM' has been accused of. All i could say is 2 things. One, for everything there's always 2 sides of the story, eventually the whole thing could turn out to be a non-issue (nobody's a villain here), or it could be 1 side is indeed a culprit (e.g that's the one who pau those Super Chevroletors) but how do you handle it is upon your wisdom to do so. Disagreeing is not that bad actually, compared to being such hypocritical which we see playaz behave so all the time.

Two, is to appreciate how hotwheels fanbase are made out of all kind of personalities. Hotwheels collectors would have been one big happy family if only you guys understand there are people just being who they are, or type of collectors they belongs to. If you only find "genuine passionate realest or real" hotwheels collector fits in your clique, or some "special force to wipe out hotwheels sculpers in the scene", or "any group of people as long as there's no Rayz-HWC in it" then all the best for ya. Even if i'm pissed with someone let's say, i would have just keep distance and communicate less with him. Bukannya susah kan?

Mods are allowed to monitor this thread and point out whichever necessary, just try not to delete much cause i look forward for hwcm homies to give their take as well.

..and btw regarding TRU KLCC all i could say is a fellow playa actually scored Super Camaro quite some time after the event passed, and during the event itself a friend's friend picked up regs from the peg. So i wouldn't confirm or deny the supposed hoardings cause i myself have no idea bout it, but i would say he or they must be doing poor job then.

not much of a hurricane actually ... more like short span fart really expected to see some blood spilled action ala fight club but all we got to see the other nite was a rendition of brokeback mountain... sheesh next time just pm or sms or whateva.. dont bikin gempak... at the end much ado about nothin.. but still glad u guys made love.. err made out.. err made good ur situation.. shows the maturity in ya.. kudos guys...

oh yeah ... as a pengajaran... try not to to take everything so seriously la.. u know.. WHY SO SERIOUS.. its suppose to be fun aint it... ada thunt or no thunt wats the big deal .. theyll come eventually.. just a matter of time.. okay guys take a chill pill.. beers on me... err root beersla...

Rayz-HWC wrote:
..*dang it*...see now awaken the Demon dy affraid

Quote :
"HWCM RAIDED KLCC TRU' AND TOOK ALL THE GREENS. TELL U THE TRUTH, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. ALL I KNOW WAS I GOT A PHONE CALL IN THE MORNING FORM MATTEL SAYING THAT THERE WILL BE A MEDIA LAUNCH FOR THE RACE WORLD CHALLENGE HAPPENING IN TRU KLCC THAT VERY DAY AND I SHOULD TRY TO GET SOMEONE TO GO THERE. SO I GAVE BONESHAKER A RING AND HE TOOK HALF DAY LEAVE TO GO THERE AND TAKE SOME SNAPS. ABOUT RAIDING THE HUNTS? I DON'T KNOW. AND THE CLUB DOESN'T KNOW. IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS ANYWAY.

...man didn't know until you posted...serious...

Ahhh.... rumour opportunity.

undercoverbrother wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
Spoiler:

PEACE Y'LL

Moved to tears when i saw this..

*hugs hassan to get some comfort*

Don't you mean hump hassan to get comfort? ~~~~~~~~~``*cabut!*

netmatrix wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
Spoiler:

PEACE Y'LL

dont la cabut... lets make it a threesome la... heck why not all also join la.. spread the love .... let us all 'bond and unite' .... lets be gay for a day

Ini hurricane main2 jer, hehehe, when I met HWCM members on Sunday they told me everything was just a fake, bunyi macam ribut jer dalam post, but in person member2 maaaaa....

Hahaha, I was tricked also, I thought perang dunia ke-3 sudah meletup, rupa2nya waKENAbeb.....!

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Yuck...Count me out!

ceh damn actress.. i bet u'll be the first to 'drop ur soap'.. ..

Fadli85 wrote:
Ini hurricane main2 jer, hehehe, when I met HWCM members on Sunday they told me everything was just a fake, bunyi macam ribut jer dalam post, but in person member2 maaaaa....

Hahaha, I was tricked also, I thought perang dunia ke-3 sudah meletup, rupa2nya waKENAbeb.....!

Pasal most isu yang meletus pun ko sendiri dapat figure out at first sight. All was non-issue to start with. But for some semuanya yang lain salah, playaz mula cari 'supporters', then hotwheels ada pejuang berhaluan kanan lah kiri lah. Next thing words going around there's some huge hwcm conspiracy going on, mana tak terkesima.

Anyway ni baru lah hwcm spirit, tak semuanya 'smooth' but people can agree to disagree, just to show daripada bersandiwara tak sudah baik kita bermesra-mesraan dalam suasana romantis hehe..

i was told also at Amcorp last Sunday depa berpelok-pelok lagi sambil bertukar-tukar tapi aku punya comment kena delete pula. Saja nak create enxiety and bikin panas. Just like Hurricane in a cup.

sahama wrote:
i was told also at Amcorp last Sunday depa berpelok-pelok lagi sambil bertukar-tukar tapi aku punya comment kena delete pula. Saja nak create enxiety and bikin panas. Just like Hurricane in a cup.

the comment was deleted by a mod because you were not the person involved in the dispute. we do not want other people to comment and make things worse

hassan wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:
Yuck...Count me out!

ceh damn actress.. i bet u'll be the first to 'drop ur soap'.. ..

...let's see who first try to pick it up Twisted Evillol!

hassan wrote:
netmatrix wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
Spoiler:

PEACE Y'LL

dont la cabut... lets make it a threesome la... heck why not all also join la.. spread the love .... let us all 'bond and unite' .... lets be gay for a day

Bro...seem you the one who started all this 'gay' shite...LOL...now wanna putar to me plak!! Aik!

Ya...then i position you right in the back, i'll be 2nd What a Face

^ fuyoooo...there will be no more hurricane here but typhoooon......

Hurricane..typhooon..cyclone

pydrumerboy, very sorry I have no intention to create irritation. I just one you all brothers be happy as a family. Maybe we can meet.

sahama wrote:

pydrumerboy, very sorry I have no intention to create irritation. I just one you all brothers be happy as a family. Maybe we can meet.

hehehehheh....

i got a good suggestion from a fellow forum member, in the future please discuss personal matter in PM or SMS or face to face first if not solved or not happy then only post on the treads... "be a man!" (Russel peters)
it will be more proper to discuss them privately.

now about the soup issue, i hope i dont see later somebody posting they are not happy la or very happy about picking up the soup... Razz

eight wrote:
i got a good suggestion from a fellow forum member, in the future please discuss personal matter in PM or SMS or face to face first if not solved or not happy then only post on the treads... "be a man!" (Russel peters)
it will be more proper to discuss them privately.

now about the soup issue, i hope i dont see later somebody posting they are not happy la or very happy about picking up the soup...

agreed ..and for the soap matter...

RGSUKAN wrote:
sahama wrote:

hehehehheh....

You caught this one too Wink... lol!

ok enuff dy.....~Over and Out~
*lebihx2