Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

All About Neal "DR" Tiemann PART 5 !!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Yep, we've made it to Number Five!!!!

Here's the link back to the last page of Part 4.

And here's the man:

nealon10.jpg

You guys know what to do....LOL

Guest Guest
Soooooo NOT ugly.....I think I'm in love with that ^^ picture....LOL

Just a quick squee cuz I'm in Jackson on my way to Memphis. Sqeeeeee for part FIVE

Guest Guest

Geez, you travel a lot...... Smile

technically i dont think he ever called himself 'ugly'. when we were saying what EEB was (which he knew exaclty what it stood for) he was saying how he had to try so much harder than the others to look good..blah blah..but yeah the look on his face..pfftt he knew that was bull and that we'd stroke his ego..and we fell for it hook line and sinker (says the girl who yelled ugly come on ur far from ugly ur very attractive!) Rolling Eyes

and girls thread 5 really??? Shocked

and to the person who mentioned my post count and asked if i lived here ..well the answer yes yes yes..sad to say to do! its lunch at work right now and im on the boards. Embarassed imagine how many id have if i hadnt taken that 2 month break!!

Agift for all you FG's who rarely wander out of the BB.

Dave talking about Dublin and Mr. Sixx. Cute as hell.

lol!! we are not only stuck under neal, we are also stuck on the BB, thanks CC!!

and kim, i envy you!!!how d'hell did u get so many posts? u already had like double my count during kingdom times and i NEVER could catch up to u! i guess ur the posting queen I'm Not Worthy!

No he did say he was the ugly one in the group because he has to try harder than everyone else. Silly boy!

From the video: "It's the funniest thing. Mr. Sixx is 125 pounds and thinks he's five and Dublin is five pounds and thinks he's 125 pounds. They get along great. Dublin completely owns him. Dublin just hasn't figured out that Sixx can eat him yet.'"

@CCforDC wrote:

Hey thanks for posting this video. That's the story zoo told us on the way back to the car Tuesday night. Great to hear it firsthand, from David's mouth.

Someone asked at the end of part 4 if he was wearing our fang around his neck ...

Definitely YES!
I didn't know what it looked like, but he had 5 or 6 things on his chain when we talked to him in the green room. Someone asked him he was wearing the one the FANGurls gave him, and he pulled it out toward us with a big smile. I then asked if he liked the FANGurl birthday gift and he said oh, yeah and looked very happy about it.

(Did I already post that on Wed night? or was that in one that I erased first?)

No he did say he was the ugly one in the group because he has to try harder than everyone else. Silly boy!

From the video: "It's the funniest thing. Mr. Sixx is 125 pounds and thinks he's five and Dublin is five pounds and thinks he's 125 pounds. They get along great. Dublin completely owns him. Dublin just hasn't figured out that Sixx can eat him yet.'"

Laughing hystericall that's great! thanks mandy, to be honest i couldnt understand a thing of david's babbling ROFLOL

@WoodyJo wrote:
Someone asked at the end of part 4 if he was wearing our fang around his neck ...

Definitely YES!
I didn't know what it looked like, but he had 5 or 6 things on his chain when we talked to him in the green room. Someone asked him he was wearing the one the FANGurls gave him, and he pulled it out toward us with a big smile. I then asked if he liked the FANGurl birthday gift and he said oh, yeah and looked very happy about it.

aww that's awesome!! thanks for the feedback nan!! Heart

omg i need to keep up. we're ar 5 already? o_O wow.

also, that dublin/sixx thing is too cute. does that mean sixx is with them in LA?

I'm now comfortably (not) sitting inside U of Memphis natatirium smelling the wet concrete laced with chlorine! Yay.

So I can't watch the sixx-dubby vid cuz it's loud in here but I think andy needs a dog.

kcbban wrote:

And here's the man:
 nealon10.jpg

i just wanted to repost this pic. hehe.

that vid about 6 and dub ---too cute!

AND ---aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! part 5. wow.
bounceThe Wavebounce

AND ---it's still my birthday. Joy dance so:
bb being goofy. sos cutes. aww.

and if there is one tattoo i maybe perhaps can be convinced into getting. a small grey ribbon would definitely be among my choices. and i'd get it in that exact same spot that dr. has it.

holy crap! i've never noticed that ribbon and i have one in the same spot..well the gray one is on my left wrist and i have a pink one on my right wrist!

...and page 5... it is so worth it!! essie...hope you're having a great day!

hey nanc...got your pm..thanks..hahaha.. i think my kid likes him ok but when i told him i was going to biloxi he flipped.. then i told him i might get to meet the object of my affliction (see pic above) and he was all 'oh..hmmmm'.. i think since i was a single mom and BFs were never seen by him, he gets kinda jealous when i talk about guys now...hahahahha!! possessive little chit!

@crams83 wrote:
lol!! we are not only stuck under neal, we are also stuck on the BB, thanks CC!!

and kim, i envy you!!!how d'hell did u get so many posts? u already had like double my count during kingdom times and i NEVER could catch up to u! i guess ur the posting queen I'm Not Worthy!

im so totally not ..check uner members or something there is a ranking and there are a few at over 20,000!!!! its funny because when i first came back they were people i didnt even remember or recognize!

omg! sandy, does this say "super."

do y'all rememeber his status that one time ---hurry up super. ? ok, my mind is in the gutter. but if he was referring to his middle finger. and we all know what word that's for ---maybe he was expecting to get some? i dunno. i'm just throwing ideas out. it's my happy birthday. i'm allowed to think dirty. lol

omg i need to keep up. we're ar 5 already? o_O wow.

also, that dublin/sixx thing is too cute. does that mean sixx is with them in LA?
OMG JP How have you been???

@CCforDC wrote:

Now I can watch it. Melt

Guest Guest
@WoodyJo wrote:

Definitely YES!

I asked that....thanks for the answer, Nanc....(you must have erased it the first time...)

And.....major AWWWWWWWWW..... Very Happy

So I'm still wondering if he wore the tags too??

Guest Guest
@Twikd wrote:
holy crap! i've never noticed that ribbon and i have one in the same spot..well the gray one is on my left wrist and i have a pink one on my right wrist!

...and page 5... it is so worth it!! essie...hope you're having a great day!

Where is the other fang??

@essie wrote:
omg! sandy, does this say "super."

do y'all rememeber his status that one time ---hurry up super. ? ok, my mind is in the gutter. but if he was referring to his middle finger. and we all know what word that's for ---maybe he was expecting to get some? i dunno. i'm just throwing ideas out. it's my happy birthday. i'm allowed to think dirty. lol
There was a pic from the AMA thing which showed his super tat quite clearly. When I saw that, my thought was totally WTF??? But now that you reminded me about the "hurry up super", it gets interesting. Wasn't that status also repeated by Andy at the same time?

Hey isn't that great that we started Part FIVE on essie's b-day?

im pretty sure super is for super fantastic jen... when he and andy had hurry up super in their stat it was when jen was moving out there... and it totally makes sense for him to have super on his middle finger.. he is paying homage to her! hahahah... only big effing neal would do something like that!!

@Twikd wrote:
im pretty sure super is for super fantastic jen... when he and andy had hurry up super in their stat it was when jen was moving out there... and it totally makes sense for him to have super on his middle finger.. he is paying homage to her! hahahah... only big effing neal would do something like that!!
Oh it makes sense. Ms. Sherlock!

...and essie... i swear... the pic with the bow... in the front... i know i sent you a comm about it... but that had me totally on the floor!!! you are brilliant!!!

OMFG!!! essie... the lip pic....you go girl!!!!!

@yf7184 wrote:
Hey isn't that great that we started Part FIVE on essie's b-day?

yoko, it's 5 for 5 !!! on my freaking birthday. and i think this just made my day. thanks.

@Twikd wrote:

aww man. was hoping it was something dirty. lol.

but what you stated makes more sense. you are goooooooooood.

well hell it could mean EXACTLY what you think it means... hahahahaha... i so like your thought way better... cuz you know IT has to be super! cheers <---it is this big...hehehheeeee

@essie wrote:
kcbban wrote:

And here's the man:
 nealon10.jpg

bounceThe Wavebounce

and if there is one tattoo i maybe perhaps can be convinced into getting. a small grey ribbon would definitely be among my choices. and i'd get it in that exact same spot that dr. has it.

I think that grey ribbon is actually a chain of Celtic knots. Celtic knots are fascinating; they are usually one continuous line. I became obsessed with them when I went to Ireland, then bought at least 12 different pieces of Celtic Knot jewelry for myself and others.
(Notice all the safety pins on his t-shirt? The dr is unusually attentive to details.)

I'll send you a birthday gift photo, essie, if I can figure out how.

kcbban wrote:
@WoodyJo wrote:

Definitely YES!

I asked that....thanks for the answer, Nanc....(you must have erased it the first time...)

yes yes yes ...why does no one believe me! Saddest

@Twikd wrote:
well hell it could mean EXACTLY what you think it means... hahahahaha... i so like your thought way better... cuz you know IT has to be super! cheers <---it is this big...hehehheeeee

well he sure is proud of IT. not ashamed to point.

kcbban wrote:
@WoodyJo wrote:

Definitely YES!

Oh Kim I think I totally missed you post about the tags...... So That's awesome he wore all the FANGurl blings, ate all the tim tam, read all the sentiments, and smelled Cecilia's envelope. Awesome.

@WoodyJo wrote:

I think that grey ribbon is actually a chain of Celtic knots. Celtic knots are fascinating; they are usually one continuous line. I became obsessed with them when I went to Ireland, then bought at least 12 different pieces of Celtic Knot jewelry for myself and others.
(Notice all the safety pins on his t-shirt? The dr is unusually attentive to details.)

that's cool thanks. i'll have to research those now.

Guest Guest
kcbban wrote:
@WoodyJo wrote:

Definitely YES!

OOPS....I'm sorry, Kim!! I never saw you say anything about the tags...I only saw a few people mention about being pretty sure it was the fang from us....

sorry..... Flower Bouquet

That's great then, that he wore both!!! major **warm fuzzies** here.... Awww LoveAwww Love

Guest Guest
@WoodyJo wrote:
@essie wrote:
kcbban wrote:

And here's the man:
 nealon10.jpg

bounceThe Wavebounce

Nanc, you mean the chain on his arm? I thought essie meant the ribbon near his wrist? You guys are confusing me.... scratch LOL

What do the safety pins mean?? I never noticed them until you pointed them out...**looking at all the skin...oblivious to the shirt...LOL**

kcbban wrote:

i'll believe you!!! bounceJoy dance

Oh hey that's F for FANGurl shirt, isn't it? (I know i know it is really f for feds but it;s also for FANGurls.)

Guest Guest
The blue hair was long before the FANGurls...but yeah, I'll go with that....he had a premonition so he wore that shirt...LOL

ok good i thought u all were all shes got no pics of proof ( damn me Banging head ) we dont believe it!! but i saw them..andy had his on too!!

i cant wait for joey and kyle to get theres ..i bet they will wear them too.

ok good i thought u all were all shes got no pics of proof ( damn me Banging head ) we dont believe it!! but i saw them..andy had his on too!!

i cant wait for joey and kyle to get theres ..i bet they will wear them too.
SQUEEE. I love them boyz. They are so good to us random fans.

This isn't the greatest ... it's the first I ever took with the iPhone camera, but it is from Tuesday night.

neal_a15.jpg

Happy Birthday, Essie.

kcbban wrote:
Nanc, you mean the chain on his arm? I thought essie meant the ribbon near his wrist? You guys are confusing me.... scratch LOL

What do the safety pins mean?? I never noticed them until you pointed them out...**looking at all the skin...oblivious to the shirt...LOL**

nothing. its just a rocker thing to wear safety pins. i used to wear them along my pockets on my jenas or on like my bag at school..lol. it helped in a pinch when ur zippper broke too!!

kcbban wrote:

nothing. its just a rocker thing to wear safety pins. i used to wear them along my pockets on my jenas or on like my bag at school..lol. it helped in a pinch when ur zippper broke too!!
That explains why he as so many?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.