Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pusycatz

I passed......yeah

bananabananabanana whoopey.....I got through the horrible theory test.......what a cold horrible atmosphere, get my practical out the way and hopefully move up to a 600 bandit. bananabananabanana

concratloeve So proud of you Tammy loeveparty

Sure you'll breeze through the MOD 1 and 2. I'm really glad I never had to go through this new fangled (read difficult) test affraid

Lock up your Bandits guys, she spends every night stalking 'em on fleabay. She's had me look at about a thousand of them hide

well done, can understand the 'horrible' comments, I'm doing IAM stuff, don't much like the 'back to school' and toe the line stance you are forced to adopt.

Thank you to all of you for the congrats messages Very HappyVery Happy .......I've just come back from the motorcycle training centre and I'm booked in for my first lesson on Tuesday next week.....looking forward to passing the final part of the test........wish I'd done it in 1990 when I passed my driving test, It would have been so much easier Shocked

Well done Tamz! thumbs All the best for next week. x

I had my MOD1 test on Thursday.
Slight hiccup on the first one at 8:45am as I had to wizz back home as I couldn't find all the bits of paperwork I was supposed to take, so by the time I got back to the training school it was too late to get there.......Luckily I managed to get a slot at 10:45am so I was less stressed.

I PASSED partyparty

I have my MOD2 booked for 11th June.......Looking forward to the FULL license just a month after starting the theory test thumbs

Thanks Madcarper Very Happy

@Mike....I do hope so, And hopefully Sophie's FZR Exup will be back on the road so we can both join in on the ride out thumbs

partyconcrat

Congrats! I had a similar experience when I did my test aswell forgot the paperwork!

You were 15 when you passed your driving test? Huh

partyconcrat

Congrats! I had a similar experience when I did my test aswell forgot the paperwork!

You were 15 when you passed your driving test? Huh

A lady never gives her precise age on profiles Twisted Evil