Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

NEW SPOILERS FOR NOVEMBER 9TH

Spoilers for 9th November!

Yes here it is guys, we are the first site to bring you these fantastic spoilers of the upcoming items for Pet Society 9th November, its MOVIE WEEK!! Hope you enjoy, we will update with the prices very shortly!

untitl27.png

cardca10.png

These cards can currently be purchased in:

UNITED STATES : Walgreens : Find A Store Here

meh so so :s although will be getting the deer doll and many lion dolls XD. Kawaii

Nah! I don't think I'll be buying anything this week.

Bassy Galore wrote:
I like the poster, the dolls and the dress, but don't really care about the other items.

Welcome Bassy! Your first post! Smile

I like the cake, dolls and pink dress—and the 'oscar'... but otherwise not overly excited here. But it's always fun to see how people decorate with the new items. Should be a fun week, bet we'll see some celebrities around.

love the dog doll its soooooo cute, it had better not be a cash shop item thou, am loving the clothes too.......cant wait lol xx

Guest Guest

Video Rate And Subscribe! congratulations

love the dog - however doesn't the gold dress look familiar - reminds me of the pirate dress ( but in maintenance at the mo -so cannot check!)

MaMaShiShi wrote:
I'm wondering why we need the same deer, but now in grey?

they did say they would release another deer plushy for cc purchase to replace the one that was messed up last week ..maybe that is what it is

nani_s wrote:
does anybody know what is the gmb and bmb yet????

they are not out yet ...probably when PS comes back from maintenance

only just come on for today and im under maintaince!!!! could have happened earlier while ive been out!!! never mind ill have to wait Smile

kasijab wrote:
MaMaShiShi wrote:
I'm wondering why we need the same deer, but now in grey?

they did say they would release another deer plushy for cc purchase to replace the one that was messed up last week ..maybe that is what it is

oh, maybe so. thought they would just bring back the same deer for people who missed out on it.

(PS - thanks again!)

lizsharpe wrote:
love the dog - however doesn't the gold dress look familiar - reminds me of the pirate dress ( but in maintenance at the mo -so cannot check!)

I looked in the database, it is the 'Dainty Golden Dress' but this one is without the sleeves. Did that dress come out with the colonial items, or was it pirate week?

that dress is silly i think its doesnt matter with sleeves or not its the same dress

Guest Guest

Marilyn RULES!

asia wrote:
Marilyn RULES!

hi and welcome.. will you please check your facebook link ...it is a rule of the forum that you have a valid link. You need to copy and paste the link from you PROFILE page. If you have a problem with this please contact either myself or any mod and we will be pleased to help you

I LOVE the Lion and dog! But what color is that DEER .... Blah!

A movie week!!! Omg a theme that i actally wish for last tine haha!! Hope i hav the time to decorate my hse

hoping to see the autumn fairy eggs this time with this stuff....was disappointed they weren't there last time.

OOo the pink dress is gorgeous! And why are they bringing back the yellow dress?

Now I can put CC on my wishlist! Since my birthday is in 11 days ^_^

And does anyone know where the Autumn Faerie items are? I though they were supposed to be released last Monday.

we hope they will be realesed this monday! i NEED the autumn wallpaper!!!

but when was that yellow dress released? i've never seen it!

people are saying it is the same as this but without the sleeves