Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saifo997

what mobile phone do you have?

mine is a nokia 6700c ...boring but it works ...sorry not as posh as blackberry's and iphones ...i only use mine to call and text even though I have unlimited internet access on it!

LOL....its so cool u have unlimited internet =)
hehe! is ur bill expensive?

£20 per month ..sorry dont' know what that is in Canadian dollars.. I get unlimited calls to people on the same network (which most people I know are) unlimited tests and internet and 300 minutes to any other network/landline

wow 35 for unlimited internet ...! i think itssss so worth it...!
>< too bad u dun use it

my problem with it is the screen is so small and my eyes are not that good...5 minutes of looking at that i would have a terrible headache ..i have used it for facebook when out but not much else

kasijab wrote:
mine is a nokia 6700c ...boring but it works ...sorry not as posh as blackberry's and iphones ...i only use mine to call and text even though I have unlimited internet access on it!

lol ! there aren't nokia 6700c in my country >,< , the latest nokia phone is Nokia N97 and still booming in here! I only pay Rp 180.000 (20.1746 CAD) (11 pounds) for Blackberry Internet Service ( Unlimited Chatting , Social Networking & Browsing)

wow obbyz that is so cheap ..the blackberry and iphone are still very expensive here and not used too much yet..tho i'm sure they will be soon

yes , really cheap if we used only for Chatting & Social Networking it just for 4 Pounds! In here mostly all people using blackberry because in here there aren't so much wi-fi . So , many people prefer BlackBerry to IPhone , but Nokia still booming here .

why ur bills are all so cheap?
mine is 500 mb internet and unlimited calls and text to 5 ppl...and call display...
free weekends calls and certain timing is free...
but mine i think roughly 40+ euro

hahaha don't know ... Maybe a month I just use 20~30 CAD , because in here the bills are so cheap , the SIM Card only Rp. 5.500 ( 0.625 CAD) so cheap , right ? Smile and In my house, I'm using unlimited internet service the bill is 40~45 CAD for a month. hahahaha Smile

i really miss asia...!
everything is cheaper there....!!!
>< ! after converting back...i feel everything is so expensive here

yes , really really cheap...
why you don't come to Asia for a holiday ? I really want to go to USA , but to go there so expensive ! maybe at x-mas holiday I'll go to Singapore for a holiday! yippieeee!

Mine is simple and does what I need it to. And it's pink!

The Nokia classic 6120 or something.

i have nokia 6120c, but i'm looking for a texting phone (the one with querty keyboard, like blackberry)
i like samsung b3210 corbyTXT (LOL)

i have a samsung s8300 tocco ultra. its absolute rubbish and not worth the £350 i paid for it. Am looking now at a nokia n97 or a Lg bl40 chocolate widescreen.

I have a razor Vm3 which is nice, but outdated

I have a Blackberry 8330 which is VERY nice, but the plan is too expensive for a "smart phone"

I just got a LG enV with a qwerty keyboard - don't know if I like it yet, still getting to know it Smile

Betty wrote:

I have a Blackberry 8330 which is VERY nice, but the plan is too expensive for a "smart phone"

I just got a LG enV with a qwerty keyboard - don't know if I like it yet, still getting to know it Smile

you really do like phones!!! i do to but i'm going with the outside and inside.. and i can seem to find something good! Ashamed

clair a bell wrote:
i have samsung tocco lite, touch screen love it but took some getting used to lol

touch screen is horible or texting.. especially if you do the "blind" system.. so i stay with the "old" one congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
Betty wrote:

you really do like phones!!! i do to but i'm going with the outside and inside.. and i can seem to find something good! Ashamed

clair a bell wrote:
i have samsung tocco lite, touch screen love it but took some getting used to lol

touch screen is horible or texting.. especially if you do the "blind" system.. so i stay with the "old" one congratulations

well i see your point but dont mock it til uve tried it lol

It's not that I really like phones... I got the razor 2 years ago when I signed up for a cell phone and it was very nice.

Then at my 2 year contract I got the Blackberry - but my bill increased by 150.00 which is CRAZY - so I went back to my razor - but I was spoiled with the qwerty keyboard on the Blackberry - so I bought the LG enV which has the qwerty but is not a "smart phone" with the additional charges.

Most of us probably have em...the question is...what kind?

If you have a cellphone, what kind do you have?

I have a blackberry. I love it. Unfortunately it is one of the older models, I'd love the upgrade but don't have finances for all of that but it's a Pearl 8130.

Can't wait to hear about all of yours Smile

I currently don't have one because it fell out of my pocket into a toilet so it doesn't work LOL I'm getting an Lg cookie or an LgKs360 for christmas though (:

I have one of my Mums old phones...my daughter decided to leave mine next to the sink and it got soaked and doesnt work now Sad ...I loved my phone

lea75 wrote:
I have one of my Mums old phones...my daughter decided to leave mine next to the sink and it got soaked and doesnt work now Sad ...I loved my phone

Haha, same. My mum doesn't want to buy me an expensive phone 'cos I alway's seem to break them :Oops:

I have a samsung D500 but im getting a LG cookie for christmas from my parents so i cant wait.

had my D500 for like 5 years now.I dont really use it much but its really out of date and im in need of a new one as this one is playng up =(.

Whoo...Im deffinatly going to have to get a PINK case for it too hehe.Im so excited for christmas now

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
I have a samsung D500 but im getting a LG cookie for christmas from my parents so i cant wait.

had my D500 for like 5 years now.I dont really use it much but its really out of date and im in need of a new one as this one is playng up =(.

Whoo...Im deffinatly going to have to get a PINK case for it too hehe.Im so excited for christmas now

Just googled the LG cookie..

and myyyyy

it's gorgeous.

Mangoberri wrote:

and myyyyy

it's gorgeous.

i know yeh...And its more gorgeous in PINK!!..with a brand new 8gb mini sd card and a nice Pink mobile keychain.

I actually might get some baking clay and make Pink Jello for it.....Humm now there is an idea hehe

. I so cant wait. When i get it on christmas day ill be sure to take a nice picture of it in all its glory...Whoo Im so excited hehe

Mangoberri wrote:

and myyyyy

it's gorgeous.

i know yeh...And its more gorgeous in PINK!!..with a brand new 8gb mini sd card and a nice Pink mobile keychain.

I actually might get some baking clay and make Pink Jello for it.....Humm now there is an idea hehe

. I so cant wait. When i get it on christmas day ill be sure to take a nice picture of it in all its glory...Whoo Im so excited hehe

and a pink background maybe? Laughing
yeah! and it's touch screen I think right?

Mangoberri wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

and myyyyy

it's gorgeous.

and a pink background maybe? Laughing
yeah! and it's touch screen I think right?

it sure is. Im getting a pink casefor it and having a nice pink background on the front...Its gonna look so gorgeous