Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New Lottery for PS???

haha =) but i tot most of the ppl actually login everyday..
wid higher lottery coins...i guess the new items are going to be moreeeeeee expensive

wow , the lottery so high if it's true i really like the new lottery ^^~

:O
4500, every day? i don't care if it takes a week of mantainance, i want that lottery! ... congratulations

lol wow this is so exciting, I'm curious to see how it will actually work out in pet society congratulations I'm happy they are coming up with new ideas to get more coins!

tweet40 wrote:
:O
4500, every day? i don't care if it takes a week of mantainance, i want that lottery! ... congratulations
OMG hun you did make me chuckle... Laughing

it would be nice but looking at the bottom the max in 2000 per day !! but hay thats still better than the 50 100 500 1000 we get at the moment.
it will prob be set up like weal of fortune with 1 x top prize 2 x next one down and the rest low..... Sad

Would be nice to be rewarded in some way for logging in every day. Those 1000 coin days don't come around often enough.

clair a bell wrote:
ive played on pet society well over a year and i can honestly say i have never won 1000!!!!

me too!

i hope there is no hitch to this new lottery...

smorkle wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
ive played on pet society well over a year and i can honestly say i have never won 1000!!!!

me too!

i hope there is no hitch to this new lottery...

i bet pf manages to throw some catch in!!! psfc should make a new ps Smile

for awhile there was a fake PS. that's what we called it. it was the chinese version of PS. it was fun with better graphics. but now i can't get on anymore. they had better items too. it was identical but with better stuff.

It will be fun. I only seem to get 50 coins in the daily lottery anymore, so anything above that is an improvement.

Cant wait to see how this will work. This means more shopping for my pet Laughing

i liked it. but they had to do this. cause everything is too expensive and going to expensive every day

i really wish that this lottery is pure lottery and will not mean that, this will exist to help its player to gain more money for buying more expensive (more) items...

also i wish that this lottery won't be confusing to play.

It look's so good Smile Mine you I only usually get 50 coin's a day - except from today when I got 500

I think (probably wrong though lol) that if you will only get lottery once a week.
The more you log in during the week the higher the amounts will be on the lottery wheel

In other words, if you log in once during the week you might have a maximum of 500 on the wheel, but if you log in 5+ days you could get up to 4500 coins....

Just my opinion though lol

well i hope not... yeah it's yaaaaaaaaay more than we make but still.. i would rather bigger lottery but everyday... Ashamed

I hoped everyday high lottery, cause most of the times I get 50. For a month I didn't get 500.

I've gotten 1000 twice and I've been playing just over a year now. Thats a really good idea Lea It would be really cool that way. We would have a lot more active friends all the time lol

it's really rare that you get it, I find the more you do with your pet the one day like, washing, racing, and visiting, and feeding the higher you get... it doesn't always work this way though lol

well.. at easter i got about... 10 lottery of 1000 and before that only once or twice.. but never since then...

Still those must have been 2 good weeks lol Smile Maybe you'll get it again soon unless it does change today lol

I've won the $1,000.00 five times, . Two on the pet listed here which i use for online friends and the other i use for family/coworker one

This lottery would come in handy for saving for christmas though, haha

I will miss those envelopes but surely won't miss the 50 coins it gives me everyday!!!! lol Smile

yeah this is nice...

for sure i will miss the envelope too.. but im afraid if the prize in pet society going higher :rtfm:

Guest Guest
omg thaats great ,,, fed up of 50 coins a day lottery ,,,when does it start ,,,