Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cholette

A New Job...FINALLY!!

God moves in the most EXTRAordinary ways.

Been looking for a job for over a year and I get a phone call, while I was in the grocery store last night, from a friend who has a friend who is a CFO (Chief Financial Officer). She was looking for ME to help her work on a project on the job that needs to be done by the end of the year so they can get this HUGE payout. Only God can put you on someones mind...even if you've only met them a couple of times!

I begin this Thursday and I'm walking into a hostile enviornment because the reason why I am being hired because the office is filled with 20 year old girls who are goofing off while Miss CFO is out shopping for new accounts. She needs me in there to get the job done and she said they are very catty and most likely won't receive me. Anyone that knows me and how I operate, knows I know how to kill that spirit with LOTS OF LOVE! I'm pretty no nonsense...God made me that way...so I can handle it. Not just that, but I will be learning how to do some of their work as well, so that's going to be interesting...

No matter how many resume's I've put out...how many NO CALL BACKS I've received, all along God had something up his "holy sleeve" and you just gotta let Him do it the way HE wants. It's a small company that is struggling, but God promised that whatever we put our hands to WILL prosper. I believe his very presence in me will cause this business to excel. We ALL should think this way...no matter where we go...things are better off because we are taking Jesus with us and it's his glory that makes the difference.

flower holla gurl.. lol! u got ot goin on now,, dont let them get up in yo grill jus ther nonsense an kick butts, ,,, i rejoice greatly wiv u oh daughter of zion,, jesus always comes thru 4 u,, lol! u knowwwww im rite, D

What would life be like without D's one million emoticons in one posting...LOL!

Congratulations Cholette, God does work in mysterious ways big hug 2

I'm so excited for you :praiseg-d:

I know you will do very well and those girls will have nothing but respect but you have God on your side and everything you touch is golden

Cholette wrote:

No matter how many resume's I've put out...how many NO CALL BACKS I've received, all along God had something up his "holy sleeve" and you just gotta let Him do it the way HE wants. It's a small company that is struggling, but God promised that whatever we put our hands to WILL prosper. I believe his very presence in me will cause this business to excel. We ALL should think this way...no matter where we go...things are better off because we are taking Jesus with us and it's his glory that makes the difference.

Now isn't that just how he works. When you least expect it and with all Holy Ghost favor a girl can get. Congrats Cholette! I am very happy for you.

laugh :coool:

YAY, YAY, YAY CHOLETTE, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. THIS WAS DEFINITELY NOT A MICROWAVE BLESSING. GIRL, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Praise God, that's fabulous!

You're right, He is always working on our behalf! Congratulations! huggins happy dance

WOW Cholette, this is SO awesome, I am SO happy for you, your patience and commitment has been rewarded. Our God is FAITHFUL happy dance praiseGod you go girl! :loveit:

Thanks again everyone. I just completed my first day at work yesterday and my body was TIRED, after getting home. I've not had a schedule for so long and now I do.

The one thing I would like to add to my testimony is, I forgot that I prayed a prayer to the Lord and asked him to "offer me a job". I had been out there with my resume's and went to a few interviews, yet, nothing ever came of it. I whispered to the Lord one day, while driving, and said "offer me a job, Lord". Well, he reminded me this morning that he did just that. He OFFERED me a job...something that I NEVER applied for...it came to me.

GOD IS GOOD!!

a new job is GOOD! PTL! thumbs oh and i thought of this scripture about how 'the hills melt like wax at the presence of the LOrd" watch those girls hard hearts melt like WAX at the presence of the Lord in your life!!!

Amen DS...their hearts have melted. They love me and crown around my desk asking me questions throughout the day. LOL! I love it. I feel like "mama bear".

Girleen, you were placed there for a reason...am excited about your new assignment! thumbs :praiseg-d:

i am so happy for you, I just started my new job Friday, after 8 months with no income. This job came knocking on my foor literally. The mother of a disabled neighbor came to the door and asked me If Id found work yet, and I told her no. She said If I can get you an interview with a company that works with my daughter will you go and I said, of course I would go, but I was fired from a job (I'd already shared the story about the company retaliating against me for advocation for a disabled woman) and I am going to tel tell them that i I was fired, I dont know if that might put a damper on things? but my neighbor said, "Linda, Im just gonna tell them that the person that you are puts most people to shame"
This cut me to the heart, like God put an advocate in my path just for me, especially because Id known this neighbot for 15 years...just to wave as we were passing or share a couple of greetings coming or going, and never had this woman ever given me praise or did I even know she felt that way about it. But the interview went well, and I am so happy! She , my new boss is a filled with the spirit, walking in the Holy ghost Christian...wow....and after the first day we sat and talked about Witnessing Christ to others. God is so so Good! I am happy happy for your new job Cholette...and I feel so thankful too. amen

clapping woohoo woo hoo you go girl! :praiseg-d:

THAT'S what I'm talking about. Do it God! I am soooooooo happy for you Cholette!

lol! or babyboaz,,, both r good ,,,hard 2 getta meal sumtmes tho,, ,,um im busy till birfday,, lol!

Lots of LONG Hours Gissy! It's great to be working again. Thank you for asking!!!

Halelulia Cholette!! God is awesome!

I agree with the "no nonsense" approach-I'm the same way!!lol

And may God continue to prosper you where ever you may be!

Love you much
Desiree

thats the exact same way i got my last job!!

i had been applying for over a year!! breakin my kneck in trying to get a job crying duh all stressed out!

The Lord brought the job to me!! Took it from someone else adn gve it to me!! thumbs thinking praying praiseGod hee hee

we must wait on Him.. His ways r always right... He is our Hope.. big hug 2 Amen Bless You

Hi Chollette, how are you liking the job these days...is it still a good fit? I also have a job after all these months..and I am so thankful. God's timing is perfect!!God bless you Chollette.

The job is "interesting". I've had LOTS of warfare and I work long crazy hours, but God is helping me handle it all. Thanks for asking Miss Linda!!!

ooops....and Virtuous, I was just looking over these posts and I missed your comment to me..."God is great, ain't He?".....Amen Amen Amen...yes God is great. Makes my soul dance in happiness, He does.