Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Spoilers Released - Another PSFC EXCLUSIVE 21ST DECEMBER!

nice... but i don't have money left... huhu... mayor robbed me... wahaha... esp now there are less 999's items in the box... argh

i kinda loke it, but don't love it Sad i was looking for something nicer for xmas week!

why are there less 999s? have some items been removed?

Not loving all the gingerbread stuff... I wish they would have given us some gingerbread items and then the rest of the stuff differant instead of going overboard with it. I'm with Chia, I was looking forward to nicer stuff since it's so close to xmas. Sad

I don't like this stuff at all. (Jeez I'm so grumpy, I come here and all I do is moan! lol)

I shall buy the Christmas Pud and the Yule Log, but that'll be it. I think last years stuff was better for Christmas.

Some of the items are cute, the north pole stuff, the clothes, and The wings are lovely. I just bet the wings are cash shop. I wish I could trade my Halloween cc items Sad You can't even sell your cc items for more cc's only coins :S

lupi wrote:
I don't like this stuff at all. (Jeez I'm so grumpy, I come here and all I do is moan! lol)

I shall buy the Christmas Pud and the Yule Log, but that'll be it. I think last years stuff was better for Christmas.

i agree with u
totally SadSadSadSadSad

Awww Sad It's gingerbread theme, not my favourite...didn't we have gingerbread doors, windows, wallpapers a while ago?

Not very excited for Sunday night....for once.

I love it! I can't wait! I will sold all my 999 for those

Joe99 wrote:

Be careful of what you sell, because they might remove some items, like this week's massive bunch of 999s removed. :blush2: :

Not a smart move by playfish, but I guess they will just keep adding in 999s.

I love the wings, the sleigh, and the foodstuffs, but all that gingerbread really turns me off. This is the first time in a long time that I'm not going to have to pick and choose with a care to the number of coins I have. I'll actually have coins to buy small items for my neighbours without fear of running out.

Mangoberri wrote:
Joe99 wrote:

Be careful of what you sell, because they might remove some items, like this week's massive bunch of 999s removed. :blush2: :

Not a smart move by playfish, but I guess they will just keep adding in 999s.

You're right. Laughing
I will sell some of 999 items that I have in bulk .

guys i don' t know about you but i can't take it any more Sad !!!
so many items to handle...

Ammita wrote:
guys i don' t know about you but i can't take it any more Sad !!!
so many items to handle...

I completely agree. If the items were cheaper, it would be much easier to handle.

Very exciting items, I see a Gingerbread Room coming along for Mifka lol

i love wings my semeli will be like an angel wow so cute
ps i want teddies we only have 2 x-mas teddies i want mooooooooooooooore

Guest Guest
i only like the sleigh ,

Alysin_Wonderland wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I am not that thrilled this week ...wings are cute Smile

LMAO Bunny and you know you will still buy the non-cash items anyways.. congratulationsLaughing

Only because you keep making me look at them again and the more I look the more I like some of them.....

the peer pressure! I am weak and stuffs yanno <3 ,Alysin

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Alysin_Wonderland wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I am not that thrilled this week ...wings are cute Smile

LMAO Bunny and you know you will still buy the non-cash items anyways.. congratulationsLaughing

Only because you keep making me look at them again and the more I look the more I like some of them.....

the peer pressure! I am weak and stuffs yanno <3 ,Alysin

LMAO and who is the one that linked me to this in the first place .. <3 Bunny

hellyeah wrote:
just got an information the white wing cost 12 cc .
congratulations

expensive Sad

I don't see why they've made everything gingerbread Sad I don't even like ginger. Plus I've never associated it with Christmas!! Is this another thing that is typically American ??? In Germany they have lebkuchen and I would like to see some lebkuchen foods and decorations! Cinnamon stars and Dominos and such like! Why are all the foods only catering for an American audience??? Grrrr...Sad and they didn't do anything special for St Nikolaus on the 6th either. Thumbs down for the developers!!!

The gingerbread thing is indeed American. Though I'm not caring for the items too much myself...Almost too over the top and I would like to see some things more traditional and not the gingerbread house thing....

I was hoping for more like furniture stuff (that isn't gingerbread but just xmas deco) and plushies, things that would make good gift sending items. I am very disappointed with these upcoming items. But it gives me a chance to build up coins I suppose, which I need.

I like the sleigh of presents and the teapot, but more turkey/choc log/pudding???

Not all that fussed on the things myself I think

I agree with you all these items are way over the top - i was hoping for presents to send for xmas day but these are only in the cc shop ps is getting so expensive and all i seem to get out of mbs are rubbish.

:merry:

i'm not so ecxited too! Sad
and more than this i still have to buy a lot of items from the past week, so i think i'll focus on those!

oh, i like the new mistletoe!