Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items revealed for 22nd March!

yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
very very very cuteeeeee Smile I LOVE P.S. !!

I am so sick of pink. Sad I'm sorry to the pink lovers here but, pink, baby blue is enough to make me ill.

I guess with St Patrick's day behind us, they are going back to baby colors. I don't like the new stuff very much. The new fish are cool though.

i saw it on the blog Smile
i like the new items! specialy the bed and the tub
i'm very happy because of the egg trees, because i was thinking about redecorating my garden and these fit perfectly!

i hope to see a bunny petling next week, since it won't be this week Sad

oh not again... i'm with tiddly here!!! i CANNOT see any more hospital white, baby pink and baby blue!!! And many of the colors look like they've been out of the dishwasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know what would be great? if when you buy something you can choose which colour you would like it to be Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
you know what would be great? if when you buy something you can choose which colour you would like it to be Smile

Like in Petville, yeah, I agree. Smile

oh yes yes yes yes yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just feel like i'm 5! well... the only good thing from this is that i'm buying less!!! so more coins for meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!! I know some of you are sick of the colors but I absolutely adore them!!! I do agree though it would be nice to change the color of an item or clothing Smile I am most excited about the trees and carousel

there it is! I was wondering when the merry-go-round would come into it Smile

@Pink: im sure i can try and help you get it hun if it is a cc item hun Smile

Gaia I love your new avatar!!! I am soo a panda addict also:) Bailey is a pink panda with black ears

hmmmm Gaia...wonder what start you off with the pandas today??

thanks dawn hun Smile i would have made my pet a panda, but so many of my friends have panda-looking pets, i just say my pet is a panda with weird ears lol and is purple lol
(i will reply to your pm in a second Smile )

I LOVE THIS COLLECTION ! O MYYYY! 4 DAYS.....

lea75 wrote:

p....p...pa....PANDA!!!!!!!!! lol xxxx if you can find other panda emotions hun, i shall be your eternal friend lol x

Laughing I have always loved Lin Yaos ears I think they are Fabulous!!! I have often thought of changing Bailey to white and black because her pink color doesn't go well with most of the pink clothing(too much pink)but I love pink so much, I can't get myself to change it!!!

Thanks sweety you can get back to me whenever you have time it is okay lots going on here Smile

lea75 wrote:

Lea I absolutely LOVE the this I too am a Huge Panda addict!!

I like some of it Smile thanks for posting it.I hope they are not teasing me with the butterflies again lol

more clothes yay! and bunnies yay!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Hey Dawn, i think me and you need to create "The Panda Appreciation Society" Smile

i'm in too congratulations

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I like some of it Smile thanks for posting it.I hope they are not teasing me with the butterflies again lol

more clothes yay! and bunnies yay!

the butterflies will be cash Sad
and bunnies - yaay! congratulations

tweet40 wrote:

i think you know what to do with these, lisa congratulations

Tweets these are soooo AWESOME

aww. so nice looks so classy for me Smile

heyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS THAT PANDA EMOTICON????????????????????? I ABSOLUTELLY M-U-S-T HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I agree with you Tiddly. Not such a fan of this set. I think of everything I only like the instrument Sad

my moneys on cello! or a violoncello!

great! atleast i won't be spending any big money this week! and OF COURSE the butterflies, tree, carousel and bird would be cc's!!!!!!!!!! i only like those and some of the new plants! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i love the cc items! thank god that i can make it without them! (ok... crow winged boots and treehouse not on the list! )

WOW!!! Deerlet is in LOVE with the deer carousel!!!!! Such a cute set of items they came out with this week - I'm imressed!!!

i love all the new items but why is the real neat stuff in the cash shops hmmmm i just can't afford the cash coins anymore , couldn't you put a smaller item like the ones in the cash store so that all of us could have a little something special Sad sorry for venting

I only like the flowers and those mini dolls and the plushies...not a big fan of *baby pink and blue*

I don't really like the idea of having one seed and not knowing if it will grow into the one you want..so if you wanted the blue one, you might get the white or pink one ><

Mangoberri wrote:
I don't really like the idea of having one seed and not knowing if it will grow into the one you want..so if you wanted the blue one, you might get the white or pink one >

I probably won't buy any of them. I think they are weird looking. I like more natural trees, and natural those are not.

It would seem as though the cash shop is going to save me again. Tiddly Winks is going to probably buy another marine wallpaper and do tons of fishing. congratulations

hannahbananaa wrote:
a violin for lazar!

is it a violin or a cello?? not sue until we see the size I suppose