Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

So... Help me get to know you a little better...

I'm Amy and i'm 26 and addicted to PS and Country story. I have a 4 1/2 year old called Noah who is the apple of my eye...

Would love to know a bit about some of you congratulations

Hi I'm Audrey ..and I'm one of the errmmmm older members lets just say. everyone on here knows that lea75 is my daughter ....
I'm also addicted to PS ..and have just started to play farmville and petville again, but am already fed up of petville ...so may stop that one again soon.
Apart from Lea I have a son, and 3 wonderful grandchildren (don't listen to lea if she tries to tell you they are not wonderful !!) oh and a husband of many years too !! congratulations

Petville and Farmville.. hmm i used to play them but always end up back at PS. although currently obsessed with Social City when it will flaming load lol!!!

Hi I'm Yvette, but you already know that. I'm crossing the yard on my way to turning 40, and I'm a Pet Society nut...well, I'm a nut anyway, but you already know that.

I am among other things, a classic movie nut (my favorite classic actor being Danny Kaye!), but I also love children's literature, music, singing, teddy bear making and collecting and a few pleasant surprises. Smile

It's late, so I'm going to bed now, will try and think of something more interesting tomorrow.

Hiya!!

I'm Lisa, I'm 34 and live in the West Midlands in the UK with my 3 devil children (dont listen to Kasi...she is too biased lol) only joking they are amazing kids really. I have a 15 yr old son and my daughters are 8yrs and 2 yrs...so big age gaps!

In all honesty I dont have too much time to play many of the games anymore as I spend way too much time in here lol

I am a huge music fan, love reading and I'm sorry but If I am talking about things I love then I have to mention I love David Tennant (bet you didnt see that coming eh guys Laughing)

Great idea for a thread congratulationscongratulations

Hi there congratulations Im Steph, im 23 and ive been here since the new forum opened 1yr ago!

I live in north wales with my husband Dan (i only got married 7 months ago so we are still newlyweds lol congratulations ) I dont have any children yet but hope to have them soon

I play on loads of games on FB and i guess i get bored of them really easily, apart from PS, i could never get bored of it lol
I am huge HUGE HUUUUUGGEEE PANDA FREAK!!! Love everything about them and im also a massive Anime/Manga and Final Fantasy fan!

My name is Sara and I'm also married to a man named Dan lol I have 2 children. A boy Joshua 3, and a Daughter Adrianna 5. I'm from Canada Smile

I love reading, and music and playing pet society congratulations I really enjoy spending time with all the friends I've made right here! I play a few others facebook games but nothing beats Pet Society lol.

HI! My name is Jeanie and my twin is smorkle

I don't know what to say...oh I have a lot of tests and homework this week so I can't be on so much this week Sad

But besides that, I play RC...kinda bored but I still play. XD

and..I don't know..

LOL... i like threads like this.. gives you a bit of an insight into who you are chatting to Smile

Hi I'm Milena!

i'm a 13 year old girl, and i live in Belgrade (Serbia)
i go to 7th grade Ashamed

i spend too much time on here and playing pet society, that i might be 7th grade next year too (just kidding!!)
i love animals, and i have 3 hamsters, a rabbit and a dog congratulations
i'm also a huge panda lover

oh, and i eddy cullen too congratulations

Oh Edward... Sigh..... if only......... :heat:

lea75 wrote:
I have a 15 yr old son and my daughters are 8yrs and 2 yrs...so big age gaps!

You think thats a big age gap??

Im 21..my sister is 18 and my brother is 8 this year....10 years between my sister and brother..... Laughing

Hey everyone. My name is Sarah-Louise.Im 20.I live in the UK.
Im totally addicted to Pet Society, Tho i am really getting fed up with all the bugs and lagging and everything else.

I live with my boyfriend who i have been with since 4th December 05(4 years)
I love him to bits. I have a hamster, Yet i dont class him as a pet.I class him as my baby Laughing ....Yes im a loony but he is just like a little baby and hes only 1 month so you know...Yeh...anyhooo....My favorite colour is PINK(As if you didnt know already)and black. Im into all kinds of music....I love make-up(Its my life as you all know).......And i dont know what else to tell you without writing an autobiography LOL

Hope to get to know you all really well
congratulations

I am Kathy,I have two children a daughter 14 and son 8.I am 33 ...will be 34 in May Smile I am addicted to PS.I am a nurse and truly love my job.I have been on medical leave for about 1 1/2 yrs.It has been a difficult time,but I have faith that things will get better physically soon.

I am a very soft hearted person and love people Smile I am so glad I came to this forum and met so many wonderful people!Just think if I was busy working ER hours,I might not have met some of you.Gotta appreciate our blessings where we find them!

hugs
Kathy & Bunnyfuzzyness

Hi I'm Kathy. I have three kids—my boys are 16 and 13, and my daughter is 6. I'm not gonna say how old I am... just that I'm older than Lea75 and younger than Kasijab! Someone on here recently said they consider me one of the matriarchs (or some other ancient sounding word!) on this forum... please, I'm not that old ! MaMaShiShi just means I'm the MaMa of my pet ShiShi!

Anyhoo, I live in the Pacific Northwest (Washington state) of the USA. I'm a freelance graphic designer with not enough work so I waste spend many hours playing PS and messing around in this forum. Today I actually got outside for awhile and did some weeding in the yard. I discovered the muscles used for weeding are not at all the same as the muscles used for sitting on one's butt derriere in front of the computer screen.

I also play scrabble in facebook. Enjoyed yahtzee and a couple others for awhile, but they just take away from PS time. I've tried yovile, farmville, petville, and all the other villes but none of them satisfied my need to decorate and rearrange furniture—all without any heavy lifting.

Hey everyone!
I'm Katie. I'm 24 and I live in upstate New York. I'm currently looking for a job as a school librarian, and I'm excited to get my career started.

I just got back in to pet society after several months of giving up on the game. I got tired of doing so many visits to afford everything I wanted to buy. Now I'm ready to get back into it, and the addiction is quickly coming back, especially now that I bought a cute coyote petling named Rocky!

my turn.

hello everyone my name is Angel, in spite of what many may think Im a boy (Angel its also a name for a boy here in mexico, lol) If you are thinking "then why does he have a girl on his avatar?" its just that im huge fan of the girl. She is a mexican singer. but i'll change my avatar as soon as i find the perfect PS pic Smile
anyway, i am 24 years old, one year married, my only son its a white shnauzer that i love like if it was a real baby.
I'm a mexican Actor, with much too many spare time, as you can see (these are the advantages of working in showbussines lol) except when im in rehearsels, that takes a lot of time, but i love acting. been in showbussines since i was 15.

I lived in L.A. when i was little, but my family moved back to mexico when i was 10.

i used to play a lot of FB games, mostly Farmville, but when i got into PS all those other games whent straight down, and now i only play PS.

Im really happy that im a PSFC member, there isnt any other forum as great as this one, fulled with wonderful members, that have become in a few days my friends.

special thanks to Lea and all the wondeful mods that are really kind persons and have made a great job with forum. and also to Tinkerbell for this fantastic thread idea.

and how we all say in my country " Es un placer conocerles"

Smile

Hello
My name is Dawn or Dawny as my hubby calls me.... I am 34 years old and have been ♥️ Happily Married ♥️ for 11 years!!! I have the Greatest Job in the World being a Stay at Home Mom to our 3(4) Wonderful Children(Jessica 10, Alex 7, Evan 1 and Sammy my biggest baby our Golden Retriever). We live in the US in the wonderful state of Missouri(Go Cards) but also lived in Texas for 5 years so we cheer for the Astros as well ♥️ I feel so blessed in life and always try to give back and spread as much happiness as I can ♥️ Besides being addicted to Pet Society, I enjoy spending time with my family enjoying the outdoors, watching movies, cooking and reading a good book(although with 3 kids I rarely get to read many adult books)lol Like the 99 projects in PS I have a few things I collect in real life (Turtles,Snowmen and Shot glasses).

My pet Bailey is a pink and black panda (I am also a Panda addict) that is a very Girly Girl...She loves Fashion, Shopping, Gifting, Decorating and Socializing. She has 2 kids (Claire my daughters pet and Dino my son's pet) ♥️ We joined PSFC to meet many new friends like yourself ♥️ Welcome to the greatest PS Forum there is

dawnbrans wrote:
My pet Bailey is a pink and black panda (I am also a Panda addict)

PANDAAA!!! omg, you gave me an idea to makeover veronica a little Laughing
coloured pandas rule! (specially the red ones! as plushies Laughing )

tweet40 wrote:
dawnbrans wrote:
My pet Bailey is a pink and black panda (I am also a Panda addict)

PANDAAA!!! omg, you gave me an idea to makeover veronica a little Laughing
coloured pandas rule! (specially the red ones! as plushies Laughing )

Tweets I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!! You are so creative and I just Love you to pieces

first i want to say i super love this thread! i never knew!!! you guys are amazing..

anyway.. im hannah from the philippines. im the resident law student.
my life is mostly about ps, family, friends and school.... not in that particular order. im 28, i still live at home. which is the usual thing here in the philippines. no kids no husband. i do have a boyfriend for 5 years, so im crossing my fingers. i will be doing something special this summer, and if everything goes well ill update all of you.

welcome to this site! you will love it here!

Im Nancy from Greece im 18 years old and i love music, readind,ps my little forum on spooky stories, watching movies ect. I should focus on my studies so if you dont see me much in here for the 2 next months that will be the reason, thats aa litttleee about me i know more soon (i hope)

OMG, I love this thread! I'm discovering new things.... for example I didn't know Smorkle and Mango are twins!

Anyway... I'm Chiara, I'm Italian and I'm 22. I'm a graduate Marketing student . I've got 2 older brothers, both married and 2 super cute nieces: Matilde (3 years ols) and Isotta (1 month) and I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now

I play PS, Restaurant city and Country story. I also like reading, traveling (my favourite city is Nyc) and watching tv-series... I'm currentely addicted to True Blood, in fact!

OMG i Love this thread i didn't know a lot of things about you people..........now is my turn.......let's start....congratulations

and i want to tell you that my English is not very good......congratulations

I am Pedja and i am 15 years old(26 April i will be 16)...I Live in little City in Serbia with my Family ......i have sister (she is 12 years old) and i LOVE her soooooo much.....she is my world......congratulations........i go to 1 grade high school and i don't know what i want to Study but i am interested in Architecture, design, archeology, etc..........i love to dance and i dance all time because dance is one part of my life...i start dancing in group when i was 5 years old.......congratulations......i also love Music and i love all kinds of music.............i love to eat and my favorite food is CHOCOLATE............i love to travel ....my wish is to travel all around the world ..........my favorite place is Paris and Egypt ............Currently the most important things in my life are sleeping,my friends and going out with my friends .......congratulationscongratulationscongratulations...........I love to swim and dive and explore the seabed........i love animals soooo much........i have fish aquarium, my Doggy and few weeks ago someo have kill my Cat...........we was soooo sad.......my sister has cry 5 days ............. ...........anyway i am a person full of energy .........i love to watch TV , read good books(but not books what i need to read for school) congratulationscongratulationscongratulations..........i was playing few games on facebook but now i play only PS ......and i love THE SIMS(all kinds...i have it all) and ZOO TYCOON......congratulations

that is little story about me........now is your turn.......congratulations....ask me if you want to know something more....congratulations

I think perhaps, I ought to tell a little bit more about myself than just a couple of sentences, so here goes.

I was born on November 22,1970 in Houston, USA. I grew up there and when I graduated from high school in 1989, I moved to Brenham Texas for two years and then went back to Houston to University. I studied in Moscow during the summer of 1992. I graduated from the university of Houston in 1995. The same year I got married, and moved to Germany just before my 25th birthday. I have been here ever since.

I got involved with Facebook several years ago, first actively playing the application (Fluff) Friends. When I wanted to get a subscription to it, and they wanted a credit card number, I got annoyed and quit. Then I moved on to PS and have been addicted to it ever since January 2009. I don't play too many games besides PS (which I play on Bebo and Myspace as well) and Petville, but I periodically play Happy Pets, Egg Breaker, and Super Poke Pets. I don't get into farming games, or mafioso games, they just aren't my thing.

My other hobbies are music, (classic) films (as I posted in my other message), singing, writing, reading, and teddy bears. I make teddy bears as a hobby and am a professional song lyricst. My song 'Pet Society' can be found around here somewhere, if you want to take a listen. It's in the contest forum.

^_^ Now I'm able to get to know some of you better!!! Thankx for opening up this kind of thread congratulations
*like clearing my confusion about falcor! now i know he is a guy!I really thought that I been talking with a girl, but i am too shy to ask about the guy /girl picture as i dun wanna be rude if ever shes a girl and I'd ask "are u a guy?" XD hehehe
*That some of you are younger than me, but I acted way too childish than you guys! hahaha
*and no wonder I felt like being spoiled & loved in this forum.thats becoz some of you are moms.and the moms in this forum are the best!^_^

Anyway, I'm Mimi, this is actually not my real name...But everyone in school, my friends, and professors call me this way so this became my nickname. My real name is Jaemie. ^_^
I was born on Sept.25,1988. I'm asian, from Philippines.
more things about me:
~i love color pink!!!
~i love to draw... ^_^
~I don't really watch T.V but if I would i'll turn it to animax, anime channel.
~I don't know how to dance.but I can play DDR! hehehe
~i can sing I will try to record sometimes and will share with you all.I just hope it would not hurt your ears!^_^
~i would only listen to music only if i like it.
~Ive been playing MMO games for years!!! but quitted all just for the love of PETSOCIETY. this game is soooo cute!!!
~i like small cute creatures like mouse and bunny^_^
more...
I am graduating this coming april and after that I'm planning to go to texas to visit my bf.and I hope that I can visit some of you who lives near texas^_^ hihi ~

I also love this forum because this is full of nice and honest people.I feel safe trading with them & they never rush me! congratulations I really enjoyed the game becoz of them ^____^

mimi & mousy

dont worry mimi, i know i have the fault for confusing you guys with my gender, i just wanted to use my favorite singer's pic. but i'll be sure to change it soon.

and would really love to hear you sing

Fálcor wrote:
dont worry mimi, i know i have the fault for confusing you guys with my gender, i just wanted to use my favorite singer's pic. but i'll be sure to change it soon.

don't kill me but i cannot really understand how she is because of the pose... she looks though like jennifer lopez... Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
Fálcor wrote:

don't kill me but i cannot really understand how she is because of the pose... she looks though like jennifer lopez... Ashamed

she's not that famouse in UK, a little in US. she is married with Tommy Mottola.. let me send you a PM with one of her pic so yu can see her better. lets leave this thread to the real Topic

Chiaretta wrote:
OMG, I love this thread! I'm discovering new things.... for example I didn't know Smorkle and Mango are twins!

Anyway... I'm Chiara, I'm Italian and I'm 22. I'm a graduate Marketing student . I've got 2 older brothers, both married and 2 super cute nieces: Matilde (3 years ols) and Isotta (1 month) and I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now

I play PS, Restaurant city and Country story. I also like reading, traveling (my favourite city is Nyc) and watching tv-series... I'm currentely addicted to True Blood, in fact!

I should've explained this better Ashamed

We call each other twins because our name is not reaaly common, the way its spelt

Mangoberri wrote:
Chiaretta wrote:

We call each other twins because our name is not reaaly common, the way its spelt

i thought you were actuall twins too Ashamed

Fálcor wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Chiaretta wrote:

i thought you were actuall twins too Ashamed

hehe now you know why we call each other twin . It's just that she's the first one I met with the exact same spelling as mine, as most people spell it with double n and no i.

Hi! I'm Suzanne and I'm from Oregon. I'm pretty new to this forum, and am trying to remember to spend more time here. Just haven't gotten into the habit yet, I guess.

My daughter got me started on PS last summer, and I'm feeling a bit lonely since she isn't very active anymore. Oh well, I'll make new friends, right?

Anyway, I love playing with Sasha and getting to know new people!

Hopefully you will soon become as addicted to PSFC as you are to PS Laughing

Feel free to add me if you want another pet to visit...Rosie always loves visitors congratulations

you can add me too, if you want, Falcor loves to make new friends
BTW you'll become PSFC addict in now time. this site grows on you

Sasha, you can add me too, just post your forum name in the message so I know it's you. Smile I get so many randoms and generally ignore them.

I guess seeing as i started the thread... i should perhaps tell you a little bit more about me...

I came into the world in 1983 when fashion was awful... so was the music but hey i'm glad i wasn't the one choosing my clothes lol!

I spent my life in education until i was almost 21. Completing a HND in Drama.. which i have yet to use lol I became a mum 2 weeks before my 22nd birthday which was hard as i wasn't really ready for it if i'm honest.

I worked for McDonalds for 9 years and was training to be a manager until i lost my job in January for making a comment on a Facebook group so just goes to show you should watch what you say online!

Now i'm a stay at home mum but hoping to go back to college in September to retrain as a Teaching Assistant. Would be able to work the same hours as Noah's school time then which would suit me really well.

I love music, i'm a huge Foo Fighters fan. Also a HUGE fan of Twilight and ANY Disney film but mostly Alice in Wonderland or anything with Tinkerbell in... hence my username

I'm a little bit crazy, like to make people laugh and get far too attached to people that i should perhaps not.

That's me lol