Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Random gifting day!

Thanks to Ames for the fantastic idea....we have decided to re-name today 'Random gifting day' Today you can put a smile on someones face, by sending them a random gift congratulations

They dont have to be expensive gifts, anything can be sent!

So lets have some fun

Guest Guest
I got gazillion gifts today lol@!

the time has come to make everyone happy

starting with my vists and gifting every one

wonderful idea

i think if we add a "happy Random Gifting day form PSFC" massage to the gift it will make PSFC stand out

That's a lovely idea. The hubby's taking advantage of the good day and going out to the hobby airport. I'm going to gift like a nut. congratulations

I'll be round for my visits soon enough!!!!!

Laughing

I'm in! Smile Just got to do some heavy gardening outside before I start my rounds. I can't play with Kiki until I get some chores done. Well...that's what my husband says anyway!! LOL!!

THis is a really great idea!! I'm going to enjoy this one!! Have a great day and I'll be back later!

just doing some visits on *cough* account, but then i'll get gifting Laughing

I'll do more visiting today. Smile
This idea is so great!

done some ...but really got to get on with r/l for a while ...be back later to do more ...If I havent' sent you yet, I haven't forgotten you xxx

I was just going to start giving but ive been invited out, dunno where to like lol, will do my gifting when i get back x

Guest Guest

I've gifted a few of my friends I need 2 go now I'll start gifting @ the afternoon Smile

I started gifting a bunch, and someone actually sent my gifts back.

I'm sorry but to me that's rude. Sad

I will log back in later and send more gifts out. I had the game crash after sending out over 100 gifts. I don't know if there's a limit, but I did manage to get back into the game without any problems. I will send more later when i finish my visits.

i would really wanna say a big to everyone that thought of me!!! that's really sweet!!!!! but i really i'm not in need of something! i don't wanna ask for things, so please you could gift to someone else to make him/her happy, i don't wanna be rude or to offend someone , but your gifts could make someone else happier! your thought of me as your friend is the true gift i received very much!!!!!! and i'm sorry!!!! Sad

Tiddly Winks wrote:

I will log back in later and send more gifts out. I had the game crash after sending out over 100 gifts. I don't know if there's a limit, but I did manage to get back into the game without any problems. I will send more later when i finish my visits.

OMG me too ... I was in a right panic, but got straight back in and managed to send again ...so panic over Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Oh Tiddly, that is so rude. My gifts from you are lovely and are going into my beach room now. Love you xxxx

Sending gifts out between ironing, washing, gardening and cooking dinner. Have also sent some f/r's to people on this forum.

Maybe I am just reacting because of the issues of my foot, but still I gift freely and today seemed the perfect chance to share something wtih my friends here.

I'm going to make lunch and then see if I can motivate myself to send out more gifts. To be honest, right now I am not motivated at all, I'm hurt. Sad

Please everyone, even if you don't need the random stuff, don't offend those who send them out by sending them back. Even if that is not the intention, that's how it comes across.

all my friends check your doorsteps))
and Ponyboycurtis,it's not the end lol Laughing

im sending gifts now but the game crashes after sending a few gifts Sad

OMG i just logged on and was GIFT BOMBED!!! OMG thank you so much to everyone who has gifted to me and Lin Yao, im going over to my mums in a minute, i will log onto PS then and start my own gift giving congratulations xxxxxx

A huge big thank you to everyone that has sent me gifts today . I am still working my way through ...so will continue to gift through the day

I am just waking up and I was shocked to see bunnyfuzzyness's home so full.Thanks to everyone!

I am just getting started and I am so happy that you all have made this an official day!!!

im sorry guys im so poor lately (1310 at the bank ) and have to read for maths chemistry and physics (not to mention biology) but anyways i ll pet for some hours to send some gifts but i swear after my exams (by the time i ll be depressed by my failure ) i will be very active

thank u all for the gifts...i was gift bombed also..very happy to see everyone cares by sending any gift Smile (big or small) it really means a lot!

I just want to say a massive thankyou to all the people who have gifted me today. I got on PS and it was sooooo laggy, My room was rammed full of gifts....Iv sent a few out and im just going to take a look now and see if i have anymore to give out!.

Happy Random Gifting Day Everyone. Love Princess + me

Thank you so much for all the gifts. I have had a lovely day redecorating some of PIckles rooms.

to everyone who sent me pressies!

yet again everyones generosity astounds me!

You guys are amazing! Thank you all so much who have sent gifts to Rosie...I'm going to continue sending my gifts out this evening xxxx

Guest Guest

I'm sooo sorry for not sending gifts ... I m going to start sending gifts now ... SadSadSad

laz it is not compulsary hun...dont worry!

Just because someone sends you a random gift, you do not have to send anything back...that is not the point of all this hun...apart from that then it wouldn't be random Laughing

Lazar wrote:
I'm sooo sorry for not sending gifts ... I m going to start sending gifts now ... SadSadSad

No one expects you to send them Laz....Just send them if you want congratulations . We dont(well 99% of us)gift to recieve something back! congratulations

Yeah, it's just a bunch of us having fun.

I had real fun today too...but just finished my visits. I've been on PS just about all day long. Hahaha.

Sent out about 200 gifts today, and my chest still has over 100 pages. congratulations I guess we should do this again sometime, then I can empty it a bit more. Hahahhahaa.

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
laz it is not compulsary hun...dont worry!

Just because someone sends you a random gift, you do not have to send anything back...that is not the point of all this hun...apart from that then it wouldn't be random Laughing

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Lazar wrote:

No one expects you to send them Laz....Just send them if you want congratulations . We dont(well 99% of us)gift to recieve something back! congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Yeah, it's just a bunch of us having fun.

I had real fun today too...but just finished my visits. I've been on PS just about all day long. Hahaha.

Sent out about 200 gifts today, and my chest still has over 100 pages. congratulations I guess we should do this again sometime, then I can empty it a bit more. Hahahhahaa.

but I've sent the gifts to people on my 1st page only,then my mom called me to help,then my dad was calling me to help him do the lawn (plant new grass) etc.

Oh,and Yvette,I totally agree with you.. just pick a date Laughing