Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items revealed!

Guest Guest

I am definitely into the violin painting! Finally a violin in PS

Why can't we see the other Antoinette wig or the soccer player plushie? Sad

Are they going to be surprises?

for some reason there is no picture of the soccer player plushie or one of the wigs...I'm sure playfish will add them soon then I can add them in here for you x

Not really excited about the items apart from the mystery pastry box and mystery paintings. I love those.

I like the food box, paintings, plushies, 1st chandelier and window so far only so i think i'll have the money to go digging my new forest site and egypt!!!! yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i fell in love with those items!!

Oh man, this stuff is awesome, and I'm leaving town on Sunday or Monday and will be gone for a week.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Oh man, this stuff is awesome, and I'm leaving town on Sunday or Monday and will be gone for a week.

We can coordinate us to buy you all of them!

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Will help you buy some

omg I love love everything and have zip for coins. Maybe I can talk my son into doing some visits for me and gotta part with stuff.Gonna get this love it.

hugs and miss everyone.On for a few minutes at a time,but won't be for the remainder of today. hugs!

I LOVE VERSAILLES ! I'M THE BIGGEST FAN OF MARIE ANTOINETEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPPPYYYY DAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE PET SOCIETY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've edited your post
Please ensure you read PSFC rules, which can be found at the top of every board

• Do not post inappropriate/obscene language, this includes mis-spelling the word or using symbols to try getting around the language filter. Remember, PSFC and Pet Society have members/players as young as 13.

Lea75

AND NEXT WEEK I'M GOING TO PARIS WITH MY FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGG!!!!!!!

I am really excited about the paintings. Know my daughter will be too. she is going into her Junior year in art college Smile I personally really like this themes and the items are beautiful. (though a repeat and some are almost the same as before) ANOTHER WIG!!! I am SO wig addicted. Will need an intervention soon. I have basically collected every wig and in most colors. Now they are adding a new color too. Uh-oh.. going to be broke for sure. lol

Guest Guest
less pink more browns D:

i love the designs but why pink grr LMAO

I like some of thease items...Expecially the horse and carrage...AND OMG!! the pink wig!! AMAZING..... just need to find someone who is willing to trade me it before it sells out....Cause you just know its going to be a limited adition thing....HAHA...

I think the limited item is the crown Ashamed

Next week we have also added a new limited item available in the shops, it will be limited to a total of 50k samples and it is definetely fit for a king! Make sure you get yours before it´s sold out!

Louis XIV Crown (Clothes – Boys)

Just when I get my pet's bedroom looking how I like, that bed comes out and I am in love with it >.< I will need to make a second bedroom. I really love this week here! The dresses, the bed furniture, and especially the paintings. I like them and their options much better then the evolving sandcastles from a few weeks ago.

Aw. These items are gorgeous! I cant wait to get my hands on those super cute dresses ^w^

Really like those paintings, look really nice and something a little different which is so nice. Other then that not really sure I'll have to spend too much.

RocLibrarian wrote:
Anyone know if the painting will be cc?

Good news! They're not!!!! congratulations

amazing items.......................love them..........................................

M.Ann Week is so sweet
I love it, pink and pink

It's a mistake, i don't know why it's double post Sad