Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamer_adrian

Real Toy Car Gallery

lets post those Tesco car here... Cool

Real Toy = Tesco Car = TRU Fast Lane = Toycity Action City but all in different prices Evil or Very Mad

The different:

Tesco Packaging

TRU Packaging (Fast Lane)

Toy City Packaging (Action City)

Comparison of past & present Realtoy wheels..

interior & exterior remain same but wheels is nicer now

Maybe they made research & references on Hotwheels & Matchbox wheels

Matchbox VS Realtoy

Realtoy VS Hotwheels

I like Realtoy cars. I think the cars are of very high standard - casting, accuracy and details.

Peter wrote:
I like Realtoy cars. I think the cars are of very high standard - casting, accuracy and details.

agree

Without tampos other than different colours/wheels for the cars means Realtoy is necessary to target at new collectors. With nice tampos which change every year or regularly, I am very sure their sales will shoot up. This is one of the reasons Hot Wheels is no. 1 in the world.

I hate their current wheel designs. I mean the "super blinged and cannot see the tires" one.

I like the Peugeot 206. Any roll cage inside?

juz know tat FAST LANE hav change their card recently, but i guess u guys not really care abt it anyway bcoz is nothing special abt the card. subaru is the new card & ford focus is old card.  dsc00117.jpg

not jz the card have change, some model have been repaint and the wheel changed. for those who looking for the MERZ & BMW series little die cast car, real toys is your choice bcoz it has at least more than 3 different model available & the quality acceptable. jz manage to get the BMW M3 & merz SL couple yesterday. will plan to grap all others BMW series... dsc00118.jpg

i'd got realtoy nissan 350z. really love the details but the wheels is ridiculous.. sighh

here only i can find tesco cars....last time i have almost all the realtoy models coz i never find any model that i dun have.....but now all buang-ed...

Peter wrote:

Yupe, and price are cheap also... if compare to Hotwheels... just not heavy enough... Laughing

netmatrix wrote:
I hate their current wheel designs. I mean the "super blinged and cannot see the tires" one.

If those rims appear at SUV like BMW X3, X5 or VW Toureg, it looks ok

Peter wrote:
I like the Peugeot 206. Any roll cage inside?

Nope, dunt have roll cage...

Old rims really ugly, but at least it have a bucket seat

renji wrote:
juz know tat FAST LANE hav change their card recently, but i guess u guys not really care abt it anyway bcoz is nothing special abt the card. subaru is the new card & ford focus is old card.

not jz the card have change, some model have been repaint and the wheel changed. for those who looking for the MERZ & BMW series little die cast car, real toys is your choice bcoz it has at least more than 3 different model available & the quality acceptable. jz manage to get the BMW M3 & merz SL couple yesterday. will plan to grap all others BMW series...

Oh, fast lane chg card design ? but i still prefer TESCO one, and tesco car had chg their box too, it is more "harder" than previous, but the price increase to RM3.80 / pc...

and yes, they have some model that will not appear at other Toy Diecast Manufacturer, and also, fast lane always repaint their model... but is nice too collect also...

By the way, compare to fast lane product on my 1st post, it has improved, at least it chg their wheels... silent

jhc7598 wrote:
i'd got realtoy nissan 350z. really love the details but the wheels is ridiculous.. sighh

New wheels is more better... (RIGHT)

matchboxclub wrote:
found tis at Tesco.. Smile

WOW, chg rims again... Shocked

rikmun wrote:
here only i can find tesco cars....last time i have almost all the realtoy models coz i never find any model that i dun have.....but now all buang-ed...

i highly recommend TESCO car, same as Realtoy, but price is much much more different..., y u buang all those car?? moving? Rolling Eyes

dreamer_adrian wrote:
rikmun wrote:

i highly recommend TESCO car, same as Realtoy, but price is much much more different..., y u buang all those car?? moving? Rolling Eyes

coz dat time i have no place to put and my mom's command...xDDD

rikmun wrote:
dreamer_adrian wrote:
rikmun wrote:

coz dat time i have no place to put and my mom's command...xDDD

u should pack and hide below the bed... Embarassed

i like the sl,e55,evo......the slr i have a red one...the slr looks like the cobncept wan...the rear light too bigg

rikmun wrote:
i like the sl,e55,evo......the slr i have a red one...the slr looks like the cobncept wan...the rear light too bigg

Yupe , u are correct, the SLR is a concept car

Found this new packaging in TRU. And a car that i looking for long time come in 1:64 scale. cheers
 p1110410.jpg

they have changed the wheels, also spotted classic mini morris, nice..

New card design, better looking wheels, ... Wonder any new model. Looks like we have to spend more money huh!

Peter wrote:
New card design, better looking wheels, ... Wonder any new model? Looks like we have to spend more money huh!

Peter, i notice some model are from this website http://www.motormaxtoy.com/category/16
Not sure is TRU change OEM. Shocked i saw Original mini, rx7, Lexus ls430, bmw 328CL.

cham2020 wrote:
wah
skyline !
more shots?

Here is the R look

toycarsmy wrote:
they have changed the wheels, also spotted classic mini morris, nice..

Yup, but i prefer it came in other color than blue.

I have the the classic Mini in ugly looking green paint. The casting is nice though.

The new card cars are from Motormax and selling at a higher price of RM 5.50. I just picked up two, RX 7 and classic MINI. Stupid blister with ripples on both sides and the bottom is not flat (taking more space to store).

Peter wrote:
The new card cars are from Motormax and selling at a higher price of RM 5.50. I just picked up two, RX 7 and classic MINI. Stupid blister with ripples on both sides and the bottom is not flat (taking more space to store).

Any pics?

nice man ..thanks phoenix....digging the ae111 corolla and lots of others !!!

Phoenix wrote:
 abcd0010.jpg

Does this 1 look femilar to you all ? Shocked

OMG. It's Ice Cream Truck... ShockedShocked